Funny (political, religious) pictures

It's a bad sign to me when Bernie Bros and Trump Lovers are posting the same posts on Facebook imo.

13613587_1727665764138385_7348357658573354746_o.jpg

(Yes cretins, it's a tweet, but I found it posted by both camps on Facebook)

This seems like it should be sung. Maybe to the HMS Pinafore Major General's Song.
This is the very model of a vaginal delectable
It serves its purpose wonderfully and with results most admirable
If it were likened to a food it'd be a sandwich that is full
Of scrumptious fillings such as ham, and meats from other animals

But there are morons on the net who want to comment on my bread
They think there's only one right way to make a sandwich in their head
It must be neat and all pristine, with nothing sticking out or foul
With nothing dripping out of it, or else they'll en mass glare and scowl

Hey if that's how you like your lunch, feel free to make it how you want
You have the freedom to decide how you like your food and your cunt
All I ask is that you keep it to yourself because no one cares
If my vagina were a sandwich it'd be none of your affairs!

Last edited:
Eh. From an anti-establishment point, I can understand them...But in large part, well, yes, it makes it very clear they care only about a very limited part of their respective programs.
I don't think the programs are what they care about. They view the system as rigged, bought and corrupt. I know some Bernie supporters who don't like Trump personally, but if anyone could tear the system down (that isn't Bernie), it's probably Trump--or as I've begun seeing--Jill Stein. Clinton represents everything wrong with the system to Bernie supporters. I don't think they're going to vote for her because she has a (D) next to her name.

GasBandit

Staff member
Like I said before, Trump isn't really a candidate, he's a grenade. Voting for Trump is as close as angry people can get to throwing a bomb at the Capitol without going to jail.

Like I said before, Trump isn't really a candidate, he's a grenade. Voting for Trump is as close as angry people can get to throwing a bomb at the Capitol without going to jail.
I'm a bleeding heart liberal and was a staunch Bernie supporter. I'm kinda tempted to vote Trump just to see if the absolute clusterfuck of a Trump presidency might actually force some things to change.

I'm a bleeding heart liberal and was a staunch Bernie supporter. I'm kinda tempted to vote Trump just to see if the absolute clusterfuck of a Trump presidency might actually force some things to change.
I'd be more worried it'd make a bunch of people feel validated who have no reason to be so, and who really shouldn't be allowed to think they're free to act on that assumption.

--Patrick

It's certainly a way to make sure checks & balances are up to snuff.

I'd be more worried it'd make a bunch of people feel validated who have no reason to be so, and who really shouldn't be allowed to think they're free to act on that assumption.

--Patrick
It's like when a kid says "I wanna eat a huge bag of candy for dinner!" and you try to tell them no, they can't do that, and finally just say fine, go ahead.

And then they get a massive stomach ache and never do it again.

I'm more worried Some People will get the idea that "our side won" and "we can finally do those things we didn't dare before" and all that.
The kid might learn not to do that again, but how long is it going to take to clean up the bathroom? Nobody's gonna want to do that.

--Patrick

Suddenly Obama, bush, etc will wish they hadn't brought so much power into the executive branch and the federal government.

That's the thing about big government though - elect the wrong people and you start to wish it was maybe a little smaller and controlled less of your life.