Funny (political, religious) pictures

GasBandit

Staff member
Russia is upset that they're getting banned from the 2016 olympics because they started cheating so bad even the IOC had to acknowledge it.

GasBandit

Staff member
Ask Vladimir Komarov how much Russia cares about the health and safety of those it wants to make the Motherland look good on the international scene.

Hint:

(That's what was left of Komarov after his defective space capsule burned up and crashed on re-entry)

The stated reason a lot of the USA Vs CCCP American Space guys had a lot of respect for the Russian side was that they had to do their exploration under the auspice of the Communist Party and in Russian built ships. It's an opinion I can share: the Russian Space program was a publicity stunt and the men involved in it knew they would not have all they would need. That makes them some of the bravest men to ever reach for the stars.

Honestly, I listened to his whole speech and other than me disagreeing with him about everything of substance, it was a very good speech. Of course, he basically stole his response to being booed from the master.*

*Yes I stole this joke from McIndoe.

Ask Vladimir Komarov how much Russia cares about the health and safety of those it wants to make the Motherland look good on the international scene.

Hint:

(That's what was left of Komarov after his defective space capsule burned up and crashed on re-entry)
I love the expressions of the officers in the background.

Officer in middle: "This is... not ideal."
Officer on the right: "We can still fix him though, right?"
Officer on the left: "Is my hat smoking?"

How do you get top teeth so white and bottom teeth so God damn brown?

Get crowns for top and bottom Rudy, we know you can afford it. Then you won't look quite as crazy.

Vic Berger is the best.