Funny (political, religious) pictures

I'm late November (first week of March, according to the calculator), so I'm probably a "Will this Upper Peninsula winter ever end?"
May be some truth to that. I saw another calculator that showed the prevalence of conceptions by date/month, and the winter months definitely see a much higher amount of hanky panky leading to childbirth than the summer months do.

May be some truth to that. I saw another calculator that showed the prevalence of conceptions by date/month, and the winter months definitely see a much higher amount of hanky panky leading to childbirth than the summer months do.
Because summer hanky panky leads to being in the third trimester when the worst of winter is around. Not a fun time (at least per my mom who had my sister 1 month premie at end of February). Also the hardest time in farming life when food is scarcer.

My brother and sister have birthdays a day apart (they are 6 years apart, so not twins) and mine was supposed to be the next week, but I was late. So my parents obviously figured out a good time to try for kids.

I mean, he's not wrong.
Also:
You're going to see that dad was right one day when you're scattered bits of atoms.
--Patrick