Funny (political, religious) pictures

This is hilarious, because I can tell you exactly who gives a shit about people having white babies.

1648789508025.png

Some real blacks rule energy here.

figmentPez

Staff member
God I hope Disney and the GOP destroy each other. Corporations and the terrible monster they created locked in mortal combat.
That's assuming that this isn't all just a show. Disney was contributing to the campaigns of a bunch of Republicans right up until they got a lot of outcry over how Disney was supporting the "Don't Say Gay" bill. Then Disney pulled those contributions (while still not allowing park workers to wear LGBTQ+ Disney pins, pins the company officially makes). I'm honestly wondering if Disney is trying to play both sides here, and the Republican hate is orchestrated to try to pull them back more towards the center of public opinion. Once they're publicly visible as supporting LGBTQ+ things again, they'll quietly go back to donating to Republicans again.

That's assuming that this isn't all just a show. Disney was contributing to the campaigns of a bunch of Republicans right up until they got a lot of outcry over how Disney was supporting the "Don't Say Gay" bill. Then Disney pulled those contributions (while still not allowing park workers to wear LGBTQ+ Disney pins, pins the company officially makes). I'm honestly wondering if Disney is trying to play both sides here, and the Republican hate is orchestrated to try to pull them back more towards the center of public opinion. Once they're publicly visible as supporting LGBTQ+ things again, they'll quietly go back to donating to Republicans again.
That is how it went with corporations and the Republicans that supported Jan 6. But if somebody threatens their ability to make money hand over fist I can see it potentially spiraling out of control. As brinksmanship sometimes does.

Also this:

By gollygosh, by gar, and by gum...Cawthorn knows what a woman is.

Though now we have a mystery on our hands: What goes in the empty space?
TallywackerNo Tallywacker
XX[??undefined??]"Woman"
XY"Man" (presumably)"Madison Cawthorn"

--Patrick

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
Amerikocra _ every action is a free action.jpg

Well that doesn't seem balanced, what are the race/class penalties?

Oh, oh my....

Stolen from Reddit

"Except healing"

"And if caught with goodberries you'll likely go to jail for 20 years."

"Does it come with a racial casting of 'detect oil' "

It's weird but this is why once my seasonal job with Amazon ended, I looked around and decided to go with a pizza delivery job. The hourly wage is crap, but the tips added on top make it closer to $20-25 an hour (plus a shit ton of free food). It was either get a demanding job moving boxes or get yelled at on the phone for hours non-stop for $15 an hour, or basically drive to a house, drop a pizza on the ground, and leave, since almost all tips are paid on the web now.

Want to work only 10 hours that week? They tell me cool, have a good one. Have to drop a day because of kids? Cool, will just fill it with another driver or use grubhub. It's so damn chill for the money I am making and I don't even have to deal with the customers at all. Not going to make me rich or anything, but the flexibility was more important to me so I can take part in my animation job or care for my kids without worrying I will be fired for taking a day off.

I laughed way too hard at this. Something is wrong with me.
I just watched the review this is referencing, and... Yeah it's a bad review but I'm also going to guess the guy is like 22. Especially since he seems to think everyone should be using beepers in 2002. And everyone at 22 that thinks they're a film buff is actually terrible at it and misses the point of everything, that's just what you do at that age.

Edit: Looking into some of his other stuff, he might not be 22, he might just be a Doug Walker clone

GasBandit

Staff member
Happy observance of that time that God sent himself to be sacrificed to himself to save us all from what he himself was going to do to punish us for failing to live up to the standards he set despite that he, in his omniscience, knew we had absolutely no chance of doing so, and then said lol psych I'm back