Funny (political, religious) pictures

Link

This would be a whole lot funnier if their audience was bothered by such incompetence.
Same as I would ask of a screenshot for anything, what is the context of what is being said on air? Was it a commentary about past issues that were brought up? What was covered before and after? A picture can say a thousand words, but can completely misrepresent the actual events.

figmentPez

Staff member
A picture can say a thousand words, but can completely misrepresent the actual events.
For the record, when I say "incompetence", I mean allowing that graphic to show with that subtitle. Whoever planned this segment should have never allowed this screenshot to happen. I don't care if they lumped in Ben Sharpiro with black politicians or not, and I'm not about to assume that they did.

And when I bash Newsmax viewers for not being bothered by this, it's the ones that won't even admit that it's a flub. If you can't laugh at the fact that this screenshot was possible, then you're part of the problem.

Also, it's an embarrassment that this is some sort of headline story to begin with. The blatant racist strawman argument in this story is ridiculous, and this screenshot is reason to facepalm even without Ben Sharpiro in the lineup.

That's still the pinnacle of my Twittering. I made a joke that the least realistic part of Gargoyles was a billionaire going to jail and Greg Weisman liked it.

diealittlebitforur sins.jpg

This is just incredible to me, especially since on top of that the license plate essentially reads "jizzlord."
How could they screw up this badly? Twice? That's enough to make me start wondering if it isn't deliberate.

--Patrick