Funny (political, religious) pictures

Well don't get too comfy about that, since many localities require that the auto-stop latch be forcibly removed to avoid the possibility of a nozzle malfunctioning and not shutting off.
One gas station near my old house tried that one year. I stopped going regularly.

By the next winter they had them back on.

Safety is great and all, but very few are going to hold down the lever for more than a minute in 0F temperatures here, and so the gas station will only ever see small transactions in the winter as everyone migrates to pumps with latches.

One gas station near my old house tried that one year. I stopped going regularly.

By the next winter they had them back on.

Safety is great and all, but very few are going to hold down the lever for more than a minute in 0F temperatures here, and so the gas station will only ever see small transactions in the winter as everyone migrates to pumps with latches.
They're outright illegal in Canada (well, against fire regulations, so effectively illegal). We wear gloves and winter clothing.

Jumper cables will work in a pinch.
Or you can just remove your glove. Your fingers will lock into the proper position mere moments after being exposed to the wind.

--Patrick
Oh man, I pity the gas station attendant who sees someone fiddling with jumper cables near the pump. That should get their blood pumping!

fade

Staff member
For extra quick pumping, attach the other end to your battery and strike your ends against each other a few times while pumping.

Dave

Staff member
For those wanting to know about the cartoon I posted, a YouTuber named Logan Paul (pictured in the cartoon) went to the Japanese "suicide forest" and filmed them finding a dead body - a guy who had hanged himself. He posted the video on YouTube...and this is how the family found out their loved one had died.

Since then he has issued an extremely disingenuous apology and said that it was an "accident" (disregarding the fact that they had to edit the footage to put up).

http://www.nme.com/news/youtuber-logan-paul-japan-trip-2213225

Dude is a piece of shit and should be banned from YouTube. Get a real job, you soulless whore.

Good luck at the interviews, dude! Any HR manager with a conscience would chuck him out of the nearest window as soon as he finished saying his name.

From what I understand, he's made enough money from YouTube at this point that he could retire now and live comfortably for the rest of his life.

And has his whole channel been taken down or just that video? Because if the channel is still up or ever returns, he'll continue to earn revenue when anyone watches an older video, even if he never makes another.

From what I understand, he's made enough money from YouTube at this point that he could retire now and live comfortably for the rest of his life.

And has his whole channel been taken down or just that video? Because if the channel is still up or ever returns, he'll continue to earn revenue when anyone watches an older video, even if he never makes another.
He took the video down, not YouTube. His channel is still active and is still one of the biggest, most profitable on the platform