Funny (political, religious) pictures

I'm not saying YouTubers don't have real jobs - they are entertainers. But that assumes that they are entertainING, which he is not. There's nothing redeeming about him, his channel, or his antics.
Well obviously there's at least 15 million people who disagree with you, and have asked youtube to notify them each time he posts a new video.

He appeals to stupid 10-14 year olds. A large enough market to be lucrative and it replaces itself. I had literally never heard of the guy until this happened and that's just fine with his buisness model.

Dave

Staff member
And here's how fucked up YouTube is.

Someone made a video mocking El Superdouche. The video had a person pretending to be dead and the YouTuber acting all OMFGADEADGUY.

YouTube took THAT video down for violating their terms of service, yet the original video was trending at #1 - with an actual dead body.

The parody video was only put back up after an outcry by THAT channel's users.

So to reiterate - fake dead body with fake blood is graphic content while an actual suicide is perfectly fine.

Someone made a video mocking El Superdouche. The video had a person pretending to be dead and the YouTuber acting all OMFGADEADGUY.

YouTube took THAT video down for violating their terms of service, yet the original video was trending at #1 - with an actual dead body.

So to reiterate - fake dead body with fake blood is graphic content while an actual suicide is perfectly fine.
Y'know what's also fucked up? I can't search for anything starting with the letter L without Logan Paul being the first "fill-in" suggestion on Google, even up to the moment I've typed in my entire search term and am about to hit enter. Lodi Dodi Strain? You must mean Logan Paul. Langlois Public Library? Nope, Logan Paul. Liberal Arts Programs near me? Logan. Paul. Google doesn't care what I think, I must want to know everything about this shithead.

Y'know what's also fucked up? I can't search for anything starting with the letter L without Logan Paul being the first "fill-in" suggestion on Google, even up to the moment I've typed in my entire search term and am about to hit enter. Lodi Dodi Strain? You must mean Logan Paul. Langlois Public Library? Nope, Logan Paul. Liberal Arts Programs near me? Logan. Paul. Google doesn't care what I think, I must want to know everything about this shithead.
If I enter L, he's not in the top ten. If I type LO, he's number 4.

Search algorythms, man.

If I enter L, he's not in the top ten. If I type LO, he's number 4.

Search algorythms, man.
I need a way to reset all of the preferences that tech companies and ad companies have collected about me through the years. I've searched for so much work stuff with my personal search history exposed that I think a couple months ago was the first time cabinet hardware started dropping out of all of my suggested searches and purchases sections. And, of course, now that I'm looking at replacing my cabinets, they're all coming back. Too bad Hafele doesn't sell direct to the consumer.

I need a way to reset all of the preferences that tech companies and ad companies have collected about me through the years. I've searched for so much work stuff with my personal search history exposed that I think a couple months ago was the first time cabinet hardware started dropping out of all of my suggested searches and purchases sections. And, of course, now that I'm looking at replacing my cabinets, they're all coming back. Too bad Hafele doesn't sell direct to the consumer.
There are ways. Disconnect, Privacy Badger, and others will help your immediate browsing. Some people do all of their browsing in a VM so it can be completely and utterly reset every time it starts. They can still track you via IP, though.

--Patrick

There are ways. Disconnect, Privacy Badger, and others will help your immediate browsing. Some people do all of their browsing in a VM so it can be completely and utterly reset every time it starts. They can still track you via IP, though.

--Patrick
I'm not concerned with them continuing to track (though I should be, for privacy reasons, but honestly, since the Equifax breach and the stolen WSU hard drive, I'm fubared anyway). I'd just like an option once every year or so to reset and start fresh. But, at least all of the funerary ads have finally dropped off from my time using Google Translate to translate death certificates at Microsoft - so many casket ads and spam emails from funeral homes and term life companies.

Common discussion on Hello Internet, CGP Grey’s podcast. YouTube is all about the money.

He took the video down, not YouTube. His channel is still active and is still one of the biggest, most profitable on the platform
Looks like YouTube is starting to feel the pressure about it, since they have imposed harsher sanctions since then.
YouTube cutting ties with Logan Paul.
...a week later. An optimist would say he is finally getting what’s coming to him. A pessimist would say that YouTube was waiting to see how big of a deal it really turned out to be before cutting ties.

—Patrick