Funny (political, religious) pictures

The biggest problem with impeaching Trump would not only mean Pence would become president, but he'd be able to run for president - TWICE.

Been reading the archives lately. Another old, but good, but also disturbing: Fungible

So... ya. Is there a way to cut off the vast majority of the money to these groups? The 4th panel emphasizes that.

Been reading the archives lately. Another old, but good, but also disturbing: Fungible

So... ya. Is there a way to cut off the vast majority of the money to these groups? The 4th panel emphasizes that.
The simplest answer is to take out Saudi Arabia, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Could you clarify what "take out" means?
It's exactly what it says on the tin. Take out, wipe out, nuke. Depending on what sources you care to believe, a great deal of terror funding comes from Saudi sources, and since the money is being used to cause trouble outside the country, the Royal Family is content to let it go, knowing that the West is too addicted to their oil to upset the status quo.

So the most brutally efficient way to cut off the funding is to wipe out the (alleged) source. The Saudis.

And like I said, that's not going to happen.

ITT: one of our most left-wing pacifist members advocating nuking another country to Kingdom Come because of their oil, money, belief system.

It's exactly what it says on the tin. Take out, wipe out, nuke. Depending on what sources you care to believe, a great deal of terror funding comes from Saudi sources, and since the money is being used to cause trouble outside the country, the Royal Family is content to let it go, knowing that the West is too addicted to their oil to upset the status quo.

So the most brutally efficient way to cut off the funding is to wipe out the (alleged) source. The Saudis.

And like I said, that's not going to happen.
You remind me of my wife's grandfather. We had a great discussion on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and how he would gut a hundred thousand enemy civilians to save an American soldier's life.

We don't see eye to eye on that calculus.

You remind me of my wife's grandfather. We had a great discussion on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and how he would gut a hundred thousand enemy civilians to save an American soldier's life.

We don't see eye to eye on that calculus.
It wasn't an altogether serious answer, but it is the most efficient. The Saudis aren't really our friends, anyway. I'd submit the only reason anyone treats them well is the oil, the money, and the holy sites. I mean what sort of country says on STATE TELEVISION that a brother Muslim country deserved the death and devastation it got from the 2004 tsunami? Not just that, but to say it while there were still tens of thousands of bodies yet to be recovered?

It's where you get food from a restaurant or take-out joint, and go eat it elsewhere, as opposed to "delivery" where you have someone else deliver it to you, or "dine in", where you eat it at the place you order it.

:awesome:
I was gonna go with take out as dating, ending the post with a joke like, "and hey, maybe the saudi king will even hold Trump's hand."

It wasn't an altogether serious answer, but it is the most efficient. The Americans aren't really our friends, anyway. I'd submit the only reason anyone treats them well is the military, the money, and the hamburgers/nukes. I mean what sort of country <insert anecdote here about our favorite dystopian police state>?
FTFY :p

I was gonna go with take out as dating, ending the post with a joke like, "and hey, maybe the saudi king will even hold Trump's hand."
He'd slap it away, and you know it.

...now I want someone to do a compilation vid of this set to "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" with him being rebuffed every time.

--Patrick

Ahahaha. That's Macron (new French president) joining NATO heads of state....walking towards Trump, then first greeting Merkel, Juncker, Michel (the Belgian prime minister FFS), and some others, greeting Trump near-last, plus Trump's reaction. Poor little guy.

Ahahaha. That's Macron (new French president) joining NATO heads of state....walking towards Trump, then first greeting Merkel, Juncker, Michel (the Belgian prime minister FFS), and some others, greeting Trump near-last, plus Trump's reaction. Poor little guy.
Well you'd expect Macron to greet Merkel first. He's French, he's got to be suave with the ladies. And she's German, he surrendered to her charms at first sight.

Dave

Staff member
And Trump tried the "power shake" again and was pulled back. Again. Now that people know his special move, nobody is letting him get away with it. And I'll bet Trump hates this!