[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Mega Man player from the first game all the way to Legends on the PS1 I'm going to actually have to say that the "X" series was my favorite. Maybe it was the hidden "ha-do-ken" and "sho-ryu-ken" abilities or the Zero and Bass storylines (Had they actually done more with Proto Man I might have leaned more toward the NES series). but I really preferred them.

I stand corrected. I was thrown by the fact that he debuted in a SNES game and that's where the X series had started and the regular series had ended.

I stand corrected. I was thrown by the fact that he debuted in a SNES game and that's where the X series had started and the regular series had ended.
I'd say Vile and Bass are basically interchangeable anyway. They both went Maverick under similar circumstances (they willingly choose to disobey their creators), do similar things (gotta kill Megaman/X), and have similar methods (rapid fire weapons, like to ride things).

Yeah but Vile +10 bonus points for looking like Boba Fett but -10 points for lack of an awesome story.
You ever see the anime movie that came with the PSP version of Megaman X? It actually goes a bit more into Vile and why he keeps working for Sigma. It also has a special Vile mode where you play through the game as Vile.

Holy Crap that Megaman art is awesome!
And Megaman 2 is also my favorite (I think it was even one of the first games I had), although in terms of actually playing I prefer the X series (since it's obviously better developed)

ENGAGE THE POULTRY CRANIOSTABILIZERS!
I've seen a YouTube vid where the chicken's ability to hold head position was tested with a tiny head-mounted camera, but I can't look it up right now from work. If nobody else links it, I'll update this post later link it a few posts down.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I've seen a YouTube vid where the chicken's ability to hold head position was tested with a tiny head-mounted camera, but I can't look it up right now from work. If nobody else links it, I'll update this post later.

--Patrick
Closest I could find was this, but I don't know if this is the one you were talking about. The end is also kinda funny (The chicken, left unattended for a moment, poops on the kitchen counter. Tester's response: "My wife is gonna kill me.")

Status
Not open for further replies.