[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Between Bad Robot and the old-style Cylon

My personal favourites were Andrew, Larry 3000 and the horny robot from Heavy Metal.

I cannot love that robot picture enough. I'm just in heaven looking at it. Hell they got the robots from The Black Hole in there!

http://www.strapya-world.com/products/45835.html

MOON. PEOPLE.

Why would you want a hand on your iPhone 4, right? Well, believe it or not, this Hand iPhone 4 case could actually come in "handy". As shown on the picture on the right, you could hold hands with your iPhone to make sure you don't drop it. Or if you are feeling really lonely, this case may reach out to you and give you company. Okay, I am done. This case is crazy. This case is creepy. And for some people, this case is absolutely awesome.

I just noticed the Good Robot Bill and Ted from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. And the robot from the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (I don't think that particular robot was ever in the Sonic SatAM show).

That link is wrong about Bill and Ted though. That's the Good robot Bill and Ted, the evil robots Bill and Ted were exact copies of the real Bill and Ted.

It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but I am 100% certain nonetheless.

Dave

Staff member
Hey, hey, HEY!! Poop conversations are MY territory, buddy! You get your own bodily functions to talk about!

Yeah, looks like it's supposed to be pronounced like the fish. Still doesn't rhyme, but it's better than see oh dee.

GasBandit

Staff member
That utterly destroys the line though. If anybody told me he was "gonna go play some cod" (like the fish), there would be a few seconds pause while I glared at him, and then a sharp smack would sound as my hand rapidly struck his head at an oblique angle.

Shannow

Staff member
That utterly destroys the line though. If anybody told me he was "gonna go play some cod" (like the fish), there would be a few seconds pause while I glared at him, and then a sharp smack would sound as my hand rapidly struck his head at an oblique angle.

My husband and his friends always pronounce it as Cod, like the fish. Hell...every gamer around here does.

I mean, who has has the time to actually say the words or the initialization?

Status
Not open for further replies.