Former President Trump Thread

figmentPez

Staff member
Stolen from Tumblr:

“The average US president has been charged with 2.02 felonies” factoid isn’t true. The average US President has been charged with 0 felonies. Donald trump, who has been charged with 91, is a statistical outlier and should not have been counted.

Stolen from Tumblr:

“The average US president has been charged with 2.02 felonies” factoid isn’t true. The average US President has been charged with 0 felonies. Donald trump, who has been charged with 91, is a statistical outlier and should not have been counted.
Thats literally the joke of the factoid.

figmentPez

Staff member
Thats literally the joke of the factoid.

I may have remarked elsewhere that "Donald 'Felonies' Georg was an outlier etc etc..."

--Patrick

"Trump's bond agreement says that includes "no direct or indirect threat" against codefendants or witnesses.

"The above shall include, but are not limited to, posts on social media or reposts of posts made by another individual on social media," his agreement says.

All defendants are also prohibited from communicating about the facts of the case with codefendants, except through counsel."

LOL, if they follow through with this, he's fuuuuuuuuuucked.

"Trump's bond agreement says that includes "no direct or indirect threat" against codefendants or witnesses.

"The above shall include, but are not limited to, posts on social media or reposts of posts made by another individual on social media," his agreement says.

All defendants are also prohibited from communicating about the facts of the case with codefendants, except through counsel."

LOL, if they follow through with this, he's fuuuuuuuuuucked.
Not to disappoint but hes already done so many things that would get basically anyone’s bond revoked only for nothing to happen.

Chesbro has exercised his right to a speedy trial. Meaning it must begin no later than Dec. Most likely will get severed from the other 18 and take a plea.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's basically a race to see who rats out who first and whether or not Orange's conspirator's have enough dirt on him for the prosecutor to tell him to pound sand when -he- eventually tries to pin this one someone else.

I'm honestly surprised they're not falling over each other to throw someone else under the bus. Any of them are sleazy enough to sell out their own mother to save their own skin.

GasBandit

Staff member
Wait, don't they actually measure you and weigh you? Otherwise what's to stop every convict from saying they're 3 foot 5 and 900 pounds?

When we booked people if they didn't have a driver's license or something we'd stand you next to the height chart and ask your weight. If the answer was obvious bullshit we would just guess.
Post automatically merged:

So in my estimation based on seeing Trump near Justin Trudeau he's a hunched 6 feet tall and easily 300. I would laugh in his face if he told me 215.

When we booked people if they didn't have a driver's license or something we'd stand you next to the height chart and ask your weight. If the answer was obvious bullshit we would just guess.
Post automatically merged:

So in my estimation based on seeing Trump near Justin Trudeau he's a hunched 6 feet tall and easily 300. I would laugh in his face if he told me 215.
I am 5'10" and a bit under 300lb. He is a bit taller, likely 6'. But he has an ass as wide as an axe handle and a gut bigger than mine. He's at least of 310.

The phrase “bet your life” is thrown around a lot, but if someone offered me a chance to weigh him with a real scale and said that if he was more than 220 pounds I get $1 and if he isn’t me and everyone I love gets brutally tortured and killed, I would take that bet.

And he still used a bail bondsman.
I may be wrong, but if I recall from being arrested myself years ago you are required to. Even if you have the money yourself, which I did, but wasn't allowed to post my own bail, was told it has to go through a bondsman regardless for some reason. I was infuriated when I found out what my bond was, was easily payable, but I couldn't have access to my own funds.
I was also in Texas where at the time I wasn't even allowed access to my own phone to get phone numbers, or a phone book, or any thing. I actually spent two or three days on the prison phone randomly dialing numbers I thought might be like one of my family members until I managed to get through to them (twice actually, because the first time we got disconnected before I even knew I dialed the right number).

To this day I never use speed dial when calling this person just to ensure I will never forget their number again, so that at least I know one person I can contact. If not for that, loose my phone, or god forbid something like that again, I have no idea how to call anyone.

Not to derail, so we can now return to your regularly scheduled mayhem.