Former President Trump Thread

I dunno if I've made this prediction on this forum before but I believe that if and when the walls are closing in on Ivanka, she's going to accuse Trump of molesting her her entire life as a last leap for respect from the general public. Even if it's not true.

Dave

Staff member
But...but....republicans are all small government aren't they? They say they are and their people believe it to be true, so it must be, right?

figmentPez

Staff member
Trump continues to be a lying sack of shit.

In a closed-door meeting with evangelical leaders Monday night, Trump said that if the GOP loses, "they will overturn everything that we've done and they'll do it quickly and violently, and violently. There's violence. When you look at Antifa and you look at some of these groups — these are violent people."

He also repeated a lie claiming he got rid of a law that prohibits churches and non-profit organizations from endorsing political candidates. "Now one of the things I'm most proud of is getting rid of the Johnson Amendment," the president said. "That was a disaster for you. Now you're not silenced anymore. It's gone and there's no penalty anymore and if you like somebody or if you don't like somebody you can go out and say, 'This man is going to be great for evangelicals, or for Christianity or for another religion. This person is somebody that I like and I'm going to talk about it on Sunday."

He's encouraging people to break the law. Which, of course, is already widely done, and only one church has ever been audited for it, and none punished.

White House counsel expected to leave this fall as announced by tweet....

The guy probably got exhausted explaining that he works for the people and that there is no privilege for cheeto.

White House counsel expected to leave this fall as announced by tweet....

The guy probably got exhausted explaining that he works for the people and that there is no privilege for cheeto.
Eh, cheeto's been trying to get rid of him for a while now - he keeps advising him not to pardon Manafort.

figmentPez

Staff member
So, we're in "the best economy ever" but we have to suspend pay raises for government employees because of "serious economic conditions".... :facepalm:

So now we know why cheeto has been going nuts all week, Mueller just tied illegal Russian money laundering to the cheeto innaugauration fund.

Last edited:
So now we know we cheeto has been going nuts all week, Mueller just tied illegal Russian money laundering to the cheeto innaugauration fund.
“Of course they laundered the money. You don’t think I’d let them bribe me with dirty money, do you?”

—Patrick