Former President Trump Thread

2 GOP will vote no in the Senate so far on DeVos.....

Sucks that Pence breaks ties. :/

Last edited:
If Sessions gets confirmed :puke: ,they'd probably delay a vote on DeVos until his replacement is elected.

Sessions confirmed. -_-

I'm sick of today's dumbasses. You could draw a square and find people who would say it's a circle if Trump said it was a circle, even while their eyes show them it's blatantly a square. Only saving grace is just how many people are dedicating their time, money, and energy to fight against this shit.

Was DeVos confirmed? I'm not seeing that on the twittersphere.
Vote hasn't happened yet. Will probably get delayed since Sessions got confirmed and she'd lose right now. I imagine GoP will try to wait until Sessions gets replaced, unless they have no chance to win.

Dave

Staff member
Interesting question. They were supposed to have moved her up so that Sessions could vote before he left the Senate, but nothing has been said. If they did him first, she will be voted down 49-50.

And he's been confirmed, so it should have already happened.

You know I used to giggle at the preppers....
No joke, I know a doomsday prepper. Very nice guy, very intelligent, but I always thought of how quirky it was that he had a bunker and was constantly stocking it with more and more supplies.

Doesn't seem so foolish now...

I'm pretty sure even the spineless sycophants in Congress wouldn't allow him to do this. I mean, it's insanity.

I can't wait for this fat piece of shit to have a stroke live during a press conference.

I could be talking about literally anyone in the Whitehouse right now.

https://www.thenation.com/article/l...ls-sweeping-plans-to-legalize-discrimination/

And the hits keep coming as there's a leaked draft of a country-wide religious freedom order. Which basically gives people the right to discriminate against others based on their religion. This is similar to a state-wide order a year or two ago. I can't remember which state and I don't even know if the order was eventually revoked. I remember there was HUGE controversy and many major businesses pulled work out of the state. Now we're gonna do that across the whole country for extra fun time! Yay!

This is similar to a state-wide order a year or two ago. I can't remember which state and I don't even know if the order was eventually revoked. I remember there was HUGE controversy and many major businesses pulled work out of the state. Now we're gonna do that across the whole country for extra fun time! Yay!
lol it was Indiana and the guy who ordered it is the vice president now.

lol it was Indiana and the guy who ordered it is the vice president now.
Yeah, I couldn't remember since it was awhile ago. And you know, Canadian, so not something I followed too closely.

Big surprise about Pence, though. This new order has his stink all over it.

We get our choice of topping

But the toppings contain potassium benzoate

https://www.thenation.com/article/l...ls-sweeping-plans-to-legalize-discrimination/

And the hits keep coming as there's a leaked draft of a country-wide religious freedom order. Which basically gives people the right to discriminate against others based on their religion. This is similar to a state-wide order a year or two ago. I can't remember which state and I don't even know if the order was eventually revoked. I remember there was HUGE controversy and many major businesses pulled work out of the state. Now we're gonna do that across the whole country for extra fun time! Yay!
I hope this is fake or, if real, does not come to fruition.

You guys get a mad man that's in bed with Russia hell bent on ruining your relationships with all your closest allies, ending the American hegemony so Russia is free to try to gain some sort of real foothold again internationally or a mad man that's hell bent on creating some psuedo-Christian haven that forgets the New Testament exists and isn't pro-life, just anti-abortion, anti-women, anti-anything that isn't whatever fucked up evangelical Pence is.

Both being mostly anti-human in general.

I'm only mostly kidding about this, but fuck is this what it looks like sometimes.

You guys get a mad man that's in bed with Russia hell bent on ruining your relationships with all your closest allies, ending the American hegemony so Russia is free to try to gain some sort of real foothold again internationally or a mad man that's hell bent on creating some psuedo-Christian haven that forgets the New Testament exists and isn't pro-life, just anti-abortion, anti-women, anti-anything that isn't whatever fucked up evangelical Pence is.

Both being mostly anti-human in general.

I'm only mostly kidding about this, but fuck is this what it looks like sometimes.

The CBP was already refusing to comply with judicial orders over the weekend, so what good is another order? :cry:
The strange thing is, armed federal forces refusing to obey the courts and doing their own thing, illegally restraining us citizens, isn't that what all those second amendment militias were supposed to protect you from? Guess not...

The strange thing is, armed federal forces refusing to obey the courts and doing their own thing, illegally restraining us citizens, isn't that what all those second amendment militias were supposed to protect you from? Guess not...
That's the thing; they're not restraining U.S. citizens, just legal residents, visa holders, etc. And to the people who stock up those guns and vote for Trump, every one of those detained people is a terrorist. Not a potential terrorist--literally a terrorist. Starbucks recently said they'd hire 1,000 refugees and the boycott comments have been along the lines of "I don't want terrorists making my coffee." It doesn't matter to them what the stats are for countries. To them, Muslim, or even being from a predominantly Muslim country, equals terrorist.

I don't think people on this board from other countries appreciate just how stupid much of America is these days.

That's the thing; they're not restraining U.S. citizens

No, they are. There are people with double nationalities facing serious issues right now. They've waffled a bit and are now letting the mthrough, but at first, having both passports still meant no entry. Which was ridiculous.