E3 2015

Jesus this Star Wars game looks cool....[DOUBLEPOST=1434421392,1434421348][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and one more thing.

I'm leery about a Final Fantasy VII remake. Unless they leave all the dialogue as it was, modern Square is known for over-writing conversations into a vague word soup with an emo seasoning.

I'm leery about a Final Fantasy VII remake. Unless they leave all the dialogue as it was, modern Square is known for over-writing conversations into a vague word soup with an emo seasoning.
I am a little worried they're going to turn "Let's mosey" Cloud into Advent Children "Sad All The Time" Cloud.[DOUBLEPOST=1434424439,1434424405][/DOUBLEPOST]
Horizon looks decent.... scripted as fuck though.

She didn't stop shutting up the entire fight.

Voice actress sounded familiar too, isn't that Lara?[DOUBLEPOST=1434423036,1434422732][/DOUBLEPOST]

I wouldn't trust Ubisoft until release date.
Yeah I think it's Ubisoft Montreal, so I'm not letting myself get too excited.

So thinking more on the FF7 remake, I wonder how much of the story/events will change? I feel like some things, even plot-central things, will get axed or altered. I'm hoping not, because Japan generally doesn't seem to give a shit what's politically correct, but I could see things like the Honeybee Inn, Cid's treatment of Shera, and the Don's various scenes getting altered if someone caves to it.

I am a little worried they're going to turn "Let's mosey" Cloud into Advent Children "Sad All The Time" Cloud.
That. Exactly that. For some reason, they turned Cloud into Squall for Advent Children, Dissidia, etc. You take his lines from Final Fantasy VII, or even his actions--could you ever see Advent Children Cloud cross-dressing to sneak into a bad guy's lair? Saying "let's mosey" in response to Cid in North Cave? Hell, encouraging anyone? It's like they got him stuck at the mood he was in during the Reunion on disc 2.

I'm waiting it out to see what kind of Final Fantasy VII they decide to turn this remake into. Hope for the best, but Square-Enix has made a lot of shit since 1997.[DOUBLEPOST=1434425227,1434425175][/DOUBLEPOST]
So thinking more on the FF7 remake, I wonder how much of the story/events will change? I feel like some things, even plot-central things, will get axed or altered. I'm hoping not, because Japan generally doesn't seem to give a shit what's politically correct, but I could see things like the Honeybee Inn, Cid's treatment of Shera, and the Don's various scenes getting altered if someone caves to it.
I don't think we have to worry about that kind of stuff. If Square cared about any of that, they wouldn't have made The 3rd Birthday so disgusting.[DOUBLEPOST=1434425474][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dark Souls 3

That. Exactly that. For some reason, they turned Cloud into Squall for Advent Children, Dissidia, etc. You take his lines from Final Fantasy VII, or even his actions--could you ever see Advent Children Cloud cross-dressing to sneak into a bad guy's lair? Saying "let's mosey" in response to Cid in North Cave? Hell, encouraging anyone? It's like they got him stuck at the mood he was in during the Reunion on disc 2.

I'm waiting it out to see what kind of Final Fantasy VII they decide to turn this remake into. Hope for the best, but Square-Enix has made a lot of shit since 1997.[DOUBLEPOST=1434425227,1434425175][/DOUBLEPOST]

I don't think we have to worry about that kind of stuff. If Square cared about any of that, they wouldn't have made The 3rd Birthday so disgusting.[DOUBLEPOST=1434425474][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dark Souls 3
Huh, I didn't even know there was another Parasite Eve game.[DOUBLEPOST=1434425990][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh God

Oh God, what if

Revive Aerith DLC!
Gold Saucer DLC!
Crisis Core's stupid characters that aren't Zack DLC!

I need to stop scaring myself.

New Hitman game, simply called Hitman.

Here's the trailer, but to be honest the trailer tells us absolutely nothing.

Muppet Nintendo staff. Star Fox right out of the gate. Good call.

Ugh, good start, then right to Amiibo. FAIL. Even worse, Amiibo, Skylanders meshing. *gag*

New multiplayer 3DS Zelda game, Triforce Heroes. Three players instead of Four like Four Swords. Outfit changes for new abilities.

Blah Blah Blah, Hyrule Warriors on 3DS.

Multiplayer Metroid Prime:Federation Force on 3DS. That stupid Blast Ball game from the NWC came from there.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Fire Emblem Fates not out till 2016.

Xenoblade Chronicles Dec 4.

Animal Crossing... Interior Decorator? Who would sell their soul and work for Tom Nook, I mean really. :p

Ugh, more Amiibo crap, this time an Animal Crossing themed Amiibo festival thing.

Yoshi's Wooly World stuff, which is going on way too long for a game coming out soonish.

Yo-Kai Watch.

Paper Mario and the Mario/Luigi series are crossing over? whaaaaa? Cannot decide if weirded out or excited.

New.... Mario Tennis? Ok...

Back to Mario Maker, Sept. 11 release.

Swapped back to live, and Miyamoto talking about Star Fox.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nintendo did not blow up my skirt this year. I am just going to wallow in depression about Fire Emblem Fates not being out this year.

Last edited:
You just know that Squeenix had Sony discuss FFVII just to get people to care about their presentation.

There is a huge lack of applause at this Squeenix conference, which is making things kind of awkward.

So FExSMT is this now. I still want to play it. Send help.

Remember that new Metroid game you wanted? CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

[DOUBLEPOST=1434479493,1434479411][/DOUBLEPOST]Also holy hell look at the like/dislike ratio on the Metroid game, hahahaha.

Reactions: Dei