E3 2015

Is there any news left for E3? The whole industry has been collander-like in it's ability to keep a secret. Bethesda fucking up and announcing Dishonored 2 during a Twitch test, etc.

Everything I read today is a "leak" and all Steam sales seem to be shit this year (lots of increased prices before the sale).

Gaming is sucking hard ATM/

Unless E3 was only going to be 20 minutes long, I don't think everything's been leaked. Then again, I'm not looking up gaming news. I found the Nintendo stuff by accident. So, if we stop searching, we might find out less until those days. Even if games are known, we're not getting the videos, release dates, etc. that we'll hopefully get at E3 itself.

On a Nintendo leak note, so far it's just been Smash (which was going to be announced in 2 hours anyway) and Hyrule Warriors 3D, which is just one game and not exceptional. Woo, a port, which is bizarre now that the Wii U is finally taking off and Nintendo doesn't need to make redundant console/handheld double games, unless they're going to start proper cross-purchase. I think the only game doing that right now is the recent Mario Minis game--again, woop de shit.

My wife had the idea that Hyrule Warriors 3D shouldn't just be two Wind Waker characters, but a full cel-shaded, Wind Waker style version of Hyrule Warriors. That I would totally buy.

Everything I read today is a "leak" and all Steam sales seem to be shit this year (lots of increased prices before the sale).

Gaming is sucking hard ATM/
I've seen less than half a dozen games reported to have increased their prices before the sales. In the huge library of Steam games, that's hardly "lots." And oh no, news of potentially great games have been leaked? Oh, the humanity.

Filthy casual.

I've seen less than half a dozen games reported to have increased their prices before the sales. In the huge library of Steam games, that's hardly "lots." And oh no, news of potentially great games have been leaked? Oh, the humanity.

Filthy casual.
Keep calm emo pleb.

http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=borderlandsiigameofyearedition

Replace the game with any of your choice before you buy.

This goes for everyone willing to buy a game on Steam. Make sure that deal is... a deal.

Yup, I think there's a lot of gamer fatigue - especially here, where we're slowly growing older ;) All of us have huge backlogs.

Watching the Nintendo World Championships. The "Underground" rounds are my favorite parts. (Where they play old school games to try to not get eliminated)

Mario Maker, still the only reason I want to buy a Wii-U.

Now, just announce another Galaxy style game and I will.

Don't fucking cheer Cosmo, guy has the world's dumbest haircut.

I swear to God, if I get a Wii-U for Mario Maker, I will never EVER touch the God awful floaty bullshit that is the New series.[DOUBLEPOST=1434331052,1434330690][/DOUBLEPOST]Calling it now, here comes Fred.

Damn, should have been Fred Savage.

Deadly Tower of Monsters. Based on a fake B-movie, monsters look like bad stop-motion, bad costumes and everything else you'd expect from old sci-fi movies of the time.

Watching the Bethesda E3 stream.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHY ARE THEY SITTING THERE TALKING BULLSHIT RATHER THAN SHOWING US THE GAMES?

I was looking forward to watching the stream - that one time that I'm actually awake at 4 am to wtch ti - but twitch and all streams I can find are blocked here at work :(

I was looking forward to watching the stream - that one time that I'm actually awake at 4 am to wtch ti - but twitch and all streams I can find are blocked here at work :(
You're not missing much right now. Seriously, two presenters with nearly zero chemistry are talking about the history of Fallout. Not the in-game history, no. The developmental history of the series.

Nintendo aside, E3 for me is essentially hearing about what's come, and then watching the good parts after the fact. It's too exhausting trying to keep up with it all as it's happening, while also going keeping life going.

Nintendo aside, E3 for me is essentially hearing about what's come, and then watching the good parts after the fact. It's too exhausting trying to keep up with it all as it's happening, while also going keeping life going.
Yeah I tend to watch my regular news sources for videos and such, easier that way.

Ok, the new Doom looks pretty sweet. I'm gonna want to get that.[DOUBLEPOST=1434334953,1434334852][/DOUBLEPOST]It looks much more like an action game than the horror game that Doom 3 was. Lots of over-the-top close-range melee finishers. Gore out the wazoo. This is definitely a successor to the original Doom games, where you mow down lots of enemies with hefty, powerful weapons.

And that chainsaw. Holy crap.

You're not missing much right now. Seriously, two presenters with nearly zero chemistry are talking about the history of Fallout. Not the in-game history, no. The developmental history of the series.
Dude, it's Morgan Webb and Adam Sessler...they hosted a video game TV show together for like a decade.

FUCK, like HALF AN HOUR ON THIS FUCKING DOOM GAME.

We get it, you shoot demons....JESUS.

Ok, the new Doom looks pretty sweet. I'm gonna want to get that.[DOUBLEPOST=1434334953,1434334852][/DOUBLEPOST]It looks much more like an action game than the horror game that Doom 3 was. Lots of over-the-top close-range melee finishers. Gore out the wazoo. This is definitely a successor to the original Doom games, where you mow down lots of enemies with hefty, powerful weapons.

And that chainsaw. Holy crap.
Definitely looks nice. Interesting environment choices, and the way it's doing lighting means that it can have whatever atmosphere Bethesda wants, but the neon-like lights will still show up. Not sure I'd be getting it, but it could be good.

Besthesda's Id's Doom.

You missed brown games? WE GOT BROWN GAMES![DOUBLEPOST=1434335610,1434335561][/DOUBLEPOST]Holy shit, do all Bethesda games have God awful animation? This Battlecry game looks like hell.

Stream's having issues loading for me, but the couple minutes I saw was very Call of Doomy: Demon Warfare. Not sure I'm interested in that.