E3 2015

This game is embarrassing to look at.[DOUBLEPOST=1434335750,1434335696][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't wait for the top secret, totally not leaked announcement for Dishonored 2.[DOUBLEPOST=1434336057][/DOUBLEPOST]Man, I gotta just suck it up and play through Dishonored.

Year of the HD remaster. GOTTA GET THAT EXTRA OOMPH OUTTA OLD GAMES.

Dishonored 2, plus a "definitive edition" of Dishonored 1. Upgraded graphics, apparently. Might get that, since I'm interested in playing Dishonored but haven't bought it yet.

When we started developing Elder Scrolls Online, the MMO industry was thriving, then...close to launch, we were like, fuck, we're fucked, so here's Elder Scrolls Online, we already released it.

Dishonored 2 looks like more of the first game. Interesting that you get to play as Emily, but I don't see that as being worth full price either.

........Hearthstone is successful, so here's our next ill-fated Blizzard knockoff game.[DOUBLEPOST=1434336357,1434336306][/DOUBLEPOST]This is one of the worst E3 pressers I've ever watched. And I've watched them for YEARS.

Next E3:

When we started developing Elder Scrolls Card Game, the card game industry was thriving, then...close to launch, we were like, fuck, we're fucked, so here's Elder Scrolls Card Game, we already released it.

........Hearthstone is successful, so here's our next ill-fated Blizzard knockoff game.[DOUBLEPOST=1434336357,1434336306][/DOUBLEPOST]This is one of the worst E3 pressers I've ever watched. And I've watched them for YEARS.
Woooooooo, Tamriel ... in card form!

Bethesda doesn't understand that most of us don't give a damn about Elder Scrolls lore. It's the immersiveness. They could change the whole setting and we'd still eat it up.

Bethesda doesn't understand that most of us don't give a damn about Elder Scrolls lore. It's the immersiveness. They could change the whole setting and we'd still eat it up.
While I'm the exact opposite, I loved the lore;..But Oblivion and Skyrim left me fairly uninterested in it. I dunno, I still hold a flame for Arena and Daggerfall :p

Anyway, yeah, it's a silly thing.

Exclusive E3 announcement, Fallout 4 artbook.[DOUBLEPOST=1434336827,1434336756][/DOUBLEPOST]HIRE SOME FUCKING ANIMATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT.[DOUBLEPOST=1434336889][/DOUBLEPOST]At least the male only rumour turned out false.[DOUBLEPOST=1434336931][/DOUBLEPOST]Bethesda writing at it's finest.....[DOUBLEPOST=1434337019][/DOUBLEPOST]1000 most popular names. Frank is like 200 on that list. Chances of Frank being one of the names? 0%

DO YOU REMEMBER SKYRIM?!

WELL, IT'S BACK! IN POG FORM!

That vault suit texture is beyond terrible.[DOUBLEPOST=1434337146,1434337109][/DOUBLEPOST]Bethesda, 100% freedom. 0% animators working for ANY of our studios.[DOUBLEPOST=1434337261][/DOUBLEPOST]I hate dog companions in games, hated it in Fable 2, hated it in Fallout 3. I hope we can go without.

DO YOU REMEMBER SKYRIM?!

WELL, IT'S BACK! IN POG FORM!
That Simpsons scene is exactly what I was thinking of when I explained it to my wife.

I'm liking the vault mobile game idea, IF the vaults are as screwy as they are in the Fallout games. If it's just a simple resource management game, screw it.[DOUBLEPOST=1434337903,1434337785][/DOUBLEPOST]Welp, nevermind. Just pointless resource shit.

We added Hearthfire to Fallout, which we cribbed mostly from a modder's work anyway.[DOUBLEPOST=1434337958,1434337925][/DOUBLEPOST]You can plant water.

Well, this time, the 99% of the stupid bullshit junk in the world will actually have use.

Another mod they're just cribbing from.[DOUBLEPOST=1434338150,1434338116][/DOUBLEPOST]Silent Hill crafting animation.[DOUBLEPOST=1434338195][/DOUBLEPOST]Will Fallout 4's power armor actually be useful this time? Because they were junk in 3.[DOUBLEPOST=1434338243][/DOUBLEPOST]VATS will give you more control now, by actually giving you less control than before.[DOUBLEPOST=1434338273][/DOUBLEPOST]Fallout 4: Dead Rising.

Fallout 4: Every Video Game Ever.

Can't wait for the bugs.[DOUBLEPOST=1434338478,1434338379][/DOUBLEPOST]Coming out this year, no big surprises there.

Ok, end of the Fallout presentation. As a Fallout fanboy, I'm hyped.

Voiced protagonist doesn't bother me. The house crafting and weapon modding (and armor modding) look pretty nice. Hell, you can give your power armor ROCKET BOOSTERS. I'm not a huge fan of the dog, but I guess I'll play and see. The combat seems pretty tight, and the visuals look gorgeous. Plus, it's a modified Creation engine, so it'll probably be very moddable.

It's getting released this year, but I generally don't buy games at release. But I'll be getting it sooner or later, definitely.