[Gaming] Diablo 3 : Ser Farm-A-Lot

That's hard with my usual hot mess style of running through enemies.
I imagine :D

When I do that, I just die though. My chicken set is currently also my highest-damage set (because my harvesters suck, yo), but in higher Grifts I sort of just melt right now :p
....I admit I'm also wearing Nemesis instead of Lakumba's, though.

Add Piranhado back in, Lakumba's instead of Nemesis, and Henri's in the Cube, and I survive just fine...But everything suddenly moves so slowly :( I like the chicken set and running around like a headless chicken!

Been trying to get the Avarice conquest - it sounds like the easiest one, and also one where level doesn't really make a lot of difference (ok, once you're on TXIII anyway) - just gear.

Man, I've been at the far end of the 30 millions a few time but there's always some sort of gap somewhere suddenly that makes me lose the streak. I hate Scarnax by now (his minions don't give gold with Goldwrap).

One of the conquests last season was to kill a lot of enemies on a cursed chest. Try as I might, I couldn't break that limit. This season, doing bounties, probably only P120 or so, get something like 385. :mad:

--Patrick

Finished Destroyer, onward to the stash tab...I mean, guardian. Obviously. Yes. T13 in 5 minutes and Avarice will probably be the more problematic ones.

I'm kinda stagnant on it right now. Aside from losing some time to Overwatch, I am having trouble getting the last bits of gear that'll let me transition from T9 to TX for hunting.

--Patrick

I'm also fairly worn out/bored right now. I do want to get the stash tab, but I'm sort of more in the mood for a different game...And the silly thing is I'm looking to replaying TQ, with the Anniversary edition, and I'd probably end up making a pet summoner once again. Ah well.

I still need a t13 in under 5 minutes and a few from Guardian: three 50+ augments, three level 70 gems and the t13 in under 4 minutes.

My best guess though as I haven't been on Diablo in ages.

Still pushing.
Last pic was P401, now up to P413.
champ.jpg

This is cutting into my Overwatch time, but I think I'd rather have a stash page than a >2k skill rating.

--Patrick

s7tracker.png

Man, it's just a matter of grinding, but I'm kind of bored with it ATM....really, the gems, augments and Cube powers are all just a matter of playing some more at the same level, really. Only the 50M conquest is eluding me (1 hour speedrun solo is...Not likely to happen); the T13 rift is sorto f bound to happen eventually. Just not really into it, I'd rather play something else, even though I don't know what.

I don't mind the grind, really. There's a goal, I'll grind for it, and can keep at it so long as I can see progress is being made.
Which conquest did you go for?

--Patrick

The Thrill turned out to be easy; one-shot it first time I tried with about 7 minutes to spare. I'm fairly sure I could've done GR50 without a set as well.
T&T, SMF, Aquila's, MoJ, Lakumba's and Furnace and it pretty much plays the same way a regular HF pet build does; a bit more positioning and Piranhado required, perhaps.

No change since my last graphic, though I'm now P446 and have 6 lvl 42 gems and have soloed GR51 a few times.
FINALLY got a second ancient weapon for my off-hand, a couple hours later I finally got a Gift for it, too. It makes a big difference. However, rolling +10% damage on it took about 35 souls and ~200mil, though.

--Patrick

Whoa. Yeah, I'm at the fairly-close-but-not-quite-there-yet point of the stash tab, and I don't see myself playing much once my gf gets back from Portugal...Man, I just started enjoying another game, too, but....Hmmm. I dunno. Do I want an extra stash tab enoguh to go back to grinding D3 for a few more days?

This caught me a bit unaware, too, to be honest.

Argh! Only a little over 24hrs left, and so much remains unfinished!
Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 15.06.14.jpg

P562, can solo GR54 (possibly 55) but time is running out!
It's those stupid conquests!

--Patrick

It's those stupid conquests!

--Patrick
Yeah, I'm just lacking a second conquest, but I don't have time to play anymore - and "find 50mil somewhere" isn't realistic anyway. Not going to get the stash tab this season, but....Well, I'm kinda Diablo'd out at the moment.

"find 50mil somewhere" isn't realistic anyway.
It's easy enough to do, with help. Just need someone else to do the killing, you dress up to max gold find + Gem of the Hoarder and run through the levels just above Adria. There are so many critters there that the gem just makes everything vomit gold. If you can help with the killing, then so much the better.
I actually thought 6x65 would be easier, though. Silly me!

--Patrick

It's easy enough to do, with help. Just need someone else to do the killing, you dress up to max gold find + Gem of the Hoarder and run through the levels just above Adria. There are so many critters there that the gem just makes everything vomit gold. If you can help with the killing, then so much the better.
I actually thought 6x65 would be easier, though. Silly me!

--Patrick
I've tried that (solo, admittedly) - mowing down everything, leaving the gold, then running back through to pick everything up. There's more than enough money there to pick up, but I somehow always lose the streak around 30-35m, even as a chicken. :(

Some frantic playing (and some help from a kind stranger) and here we are:

feelingrushed.jpg

I have less than 8 hrs available for me to play today. NGH these conquests will be the death of me (stash tab, arr).

--Patrick

Crap. I totally dropped the ball on this season.[DOUBLEPOST=1476459481,1476459434][/DOUBLEPOST]I have the conquests and the solo run already. I should get off my butt and do the speed rift already.

I've been so out of D3 that I don't even know what a conquest or augment is!
Augment > using the Cube to improve an ancient weapon by sacrificing a high-level legendary gem
Conquest > these have been around for a long time, since season 2 IIRC.... Every season there are different special "targets" - for example, killing all main bosses within 20 minutes, or reaching a 50 million gold streak outside of the Vault, or finishing a Torment X rift in less than 2 minutes, or reaching Greater Rift 45 without any set items. There's 3 (I think?) every season (in SC and another 3 in HC, the same)

4.5 hrs to go...and I'm giving up.
Even with help, I'm not going to be able to get to the point where I can do a solo GR60 before the deadline (I'm P605, and I'd need to gain 20-30 more Paragon levels before then), and in order to do the two conquests, I'd need the kind of stats that'd let me solo a GR65.
I'd like to blame Blizzard for cutting off the season two weeks early, but really if I wanted it I probably should've played more.

--Patrick