BananaHands' Terrifying and Terrific Tinder Thread!

Dave

Staff member
I really don't understand people who keep texting and texting like suddenly the other person will come to their senses. Just like all the "nice guys" who freak out & go batshit when they are turned down.

He might if there's a pretty girl there.
The last time I visited Thailand, our hotel had a gym, and so I decided to go down there and check it out, maybe do some light exercises. When I arrived there, I noticed that there was a really hot girl in the middle of her workout. She was dressed in what would best be described as a sports-bra-plus-yoga-pants combo. One of the treadmills was located in a spot that gave the user an unobstructed view of the entire gym, so I got on that treadmill and started running, while watching the girl go through her exercises. I didn't want to set the treadmill to too slow a speed though (she might look my way!), so I ended up running at a pretty significant pace.

Well, the girl took about an hour to finish her workout. That means I ran for an hour on that treadmill. Let me tell you, for a guy who never exercises, running for a full hour is gonna cause some pain. I didn't feel anything while I was running (too busy staring as unobtrusively as I could) but as soon as she left and I turned off the treadmill, I pretty much fell over. Ever completely lose control of your legs? Yeah, it was like that.

Fortunately, Thailand is also the land of massages, so later I hired some nice ladies to beat some feeling back into my legs.

The last time I visited Thailand, our hotel had a gym, and so I decided to go down there and check it out, maybe do some light exercises. When I arrived there, I noticed that there was a really hot girl in the middle of her workout. She was dressed in what would best be described as a sports-bra-plus-yoga-pants combo. One of the treadmills was located in a spot that gave the user an unobstructed view of the entire gym, so I got on that treadmill and started running, while watching the girl go through her exercises. I didn't want to set the treadmill to too slow a speed though (she might look my way!), so I ended up running at a pretty significant pace.

Well, the girl took about an hour to finish her workout. That means I ran for an hour on that treadmill. Let me tell you, for a guy who never exercises, running for a full hour is gonna cause some pain. I didn't feel anything while I was running (too busy staring as unobtrusively as I could) but as soon as she left and I turned off the treadmill, I pretty much fell over. Ever completely lose control of your legs? Yeah, it was like that.

Fortunately, Thailand is also the land of massages, so later I hired some nice ladies to beat some feeling back into my legs.
Particularly the third one.

I know. I almost want to set up a fake account now just to let people down.
Nah, never mind. On second thought I'm sure I couldn't compare with the real thing.

--Patrick

The rest of the paragraph, for those interested:
(..) There is no species of fauna in America which I have not personally killed and skinned. I will never sire a child because I loathe women. I bathe only once a year in an icy pond. I have burnt down one church per month for the last thirty years, and I will never be brought to justice because all lawmen fear me.
From Herein Lies the Promise of J. F. Swanton on SomethingAwful.

1) She sounds like she prefers it vanilla.
2) Now I want to see the father.
3) The continuing adventures of Florida Man.
4) She means she has a great pairsonality.
5) Lazybutt.
6) Amazing what medical technology can do these days.
7) Ask her to bring Vixen.
8) Better not forget to bring bananas.
9) 19? Sure thing, officer.
10) "...but not for long."
11) Please make a list of all your freshmen partners.
12) Your "boyfriend," eh? Is there something you're not telling us?
13) She does, and it is. Ask her to wear it for you.
14) Back again so soon, officer?
15) Looking for stable relationship, no horse face.
16) Or keep your bird in your hand, whatever.
17) She started much too late.
18) Ask her to wear it for you, too.
19) That's why I'm wearing long sleeves.
20) She looks forward to slitting open your lid and pulling out what's inside.

--Patrick

Becca seems to have had a rough 24 years.
I was thinking the same think. You'd think when people make the fake accounts they'd at least pay attention to the photo. It's not like they're aiming to be complementary in the first place.