BananaHands' Terrifying and Terrific Tinder Thread!

So if I'm reading this right, It's difficult to see how the numbers add up to 100%.
Rest of the info:

The data shown above come from the Facebook dating app, Are You Interested (AYI), which works like this: Users in search of someone for a date or for sex flip through profiles of other users and, for each one, click either “yes” (I like what I see) or “skip” (show me the next profile). When the answer is “yes,” the other user is notified and has the opportunity to respond. It’s very similar to another dating app, Tinder.

The graphic shows what percentage of people responded to a “yes,” based on the gender and ethnicity of both parties (the data are only for opposite-sex pairs of people). Unsurprisingly, most “yes’s” go unanswered, but there are patterns: For example, Asian women responded to white men who “yessed” them 7.8% of the time, more often than they responded to any other race. On the other hand, white men responded to black women 8.5% of the time—less often than for white, Latino, or Asian women. In general, men responded to women about three times as often as women responded to men.

Unfortunately the data reveal winners and losers. All men except Asians preferred Asian women, while all except black women preferred white men. And both black men and black women got the lowest response rates for their respective genders.

Perhaps most surprising is that among men, all racial groups preferred another race over their own.

AYI analyzed some 2.4 million heterosexual interactions—meaning every time a user clicked either “yes” or “skip”—to come up with these statistics. Its users skew older than Tinder’s—about two-thirds of AYI users are older than 35, according to a spokesperson.

Roses can have all kinds of colors
So can violets
Genetic modification is awesome
When can I have my custom-made mail-order bride?

GasBandit

Staff member
Forget what you may have heard, all the most advanced AI research is obviously going on in tinder. It's gotten impossible to tell who is real and who is bot sometimes. Alan Turing, eat your heart out.

Well, sometimes.

Other times, it IS kinda obvious.

Nice to meet you, $NAME.

Oh, man. We have a running thing in the house where I read the daily 3-4 spam emails I get from my "hot, h8rny neighbor." Some of them are just comedy gold.

--Patrick

Hello there;)
how was it? How old are you? Where do you live now?
My name is Olga, I'am very lovely mistress and immediately seeking hot Man! If You are interested) write to me I'll send You my photo attach.
thank's
Hello! My name is Patrick and you immediately seeking dictionary broke!
=
Hello there. could you do me a favor? I'm Iuliia:) I'm from Russian Federation I'am very kindhearted female and immediately look up trustworthy Man,
If You are interested;) reply me:) I can send You my picture attach!
thank's
I am trustworthy man, that's why I don't reply to this crap!
=
I don't need money, I only need $ex!
Wanna f@ck a wet pierced pu$sy? Moaning with pleasure when think of it..
Don't show these ones to anyone
I know you are smiling
Of course I'm smiling. You're ridiculous.
=
So h0rny, can hardly breathe... Wanna make him jealous!
Who else will ever offer this to you?
I will not hide anything from you...
Goodbye for now!
Who else will ever offer? Have you seen my inbox?
=
Hello;) how are you?
It's Iuliia. I'm from Russian Federation.
I'am very dependable girl and immediately seeking slapup Man! Hope You want to see me write to me)
and send pls me photo if you wish:)
I'll send You my picture) bye
I doubt I'm slapup enough for you, but you do have pretty ii's.
=
I wanna try new $ex positions with you! Don't be gentle, f@ck me roughly! Aren't you going to ignore me?
Just leave me a message here
Don't make me wait!
Oh, but that's the best part!
=
Wanna play with my vibrator in my bedroom? Dp threesome? Tonight?
Confess all your sins..
Just leave me a message here Hesitating??
........Yes. Obviously.
=
We can (um together tonight! I lose control when I meet you!
She does not appreciate you!
Go ahead and enjoy my pictz!
Hope I won't regret about this
Keep hoping...
=
Hello)
how are they getting on? My name is Tatjana!
I'm very right girl and now seeking gorgeous Man! Hope You want to talk) response me. I'll send You my pictures,
good bye
Now you very left girl.
=
Hello there. where are you? I'm Juliya;) I'm from Russia I'm very goodly person and for now looking delicious Man:)
Hope You want to date me! write to me.
I can send You my photo! have a good day
I prefer to stay uncooked, thanks.
=
Hey, I live next door and I want you! My butts are ready for a serious excercise!
How do you attract me so much? Look how horny I am
Don't disappoint me
I've heard of double chins, butt...
=
Take some wine and come to my place tonight!
Need a good load in my @ss! Get deep in my pink zone!
Drop me a line here
See you!
She does things with Zinfandel that no man will ever see.
=
You have a fastdown invitation from your neighbor!
I'll take you for the wildest ride, honey! I wanna make you j&zz!
This is my Instagram It doesn't cost you a thing!
She has a page on cafepress.com, just ask her.
=
You look so hot! We should meet!
Wanna be p0unded tonight by your c0ck!
I am VERY H0rny!
I have something to show you... Wish you were here right now!
Ooo it's a new Chuck Tingle novel, isn't it.

--Patrick

Last edited: