BananaHands' Terrifying and Terrific Tinder Thread!

I've never used Tinder before, but reading this thread makes me think it's pretty much a minefield filled with dickish guys and overly judgmental girls. And occasionally dickish girls and overly judgmental guys.

Someone tell me if my assessment is correct.

I've never used Tinder before, but reading this thread makes me think it's pretty much a minefield filled with dickish guys and overly judgmental girls. And occasionally dickish girls and overly judgmental guys.

And bots. Lots of bots.

I'm crying. It makes it even better that my mom sitting on the couch next to me. I'm laughing to the point where I can't breathe and she's staring at me like I might need my medication adjusted.

My bartender met her guy through Tinder.

I've never met him, but she is an awesome woman.

Null: Okay. Put that and a couple other things you want me to see you in on an amazon wish list and send it to me, and see what cums for christmas.

Her: lol ok

Null: call it sexy roulette

Her: sounds like a fun game

Null: what else do you want to play next time you're here?

Her: hmmm
hide and seek

Null: Oh?

Her: you hide the sausage and I'll see if I can find it a happy ending

Null: NICE

So today I asked her if I should buy condoms to have them available for her visit.

Her: but that makes the happy ending less happy :(

Well okay then