AMA: The Kaggie Files

You mentioned that you were dressing up as Liv from iZombie -- are you channeling any specific brain as part of you costume? (ie old man Liv, country singer Liv, etc.)

What is the most eclectic cosplay thing you'd like to try someday? I would personally love if I could get a group of friends to all dress as Elcor and perform Shakespeare.

Oh man. I dunno...

I know I've thought of crazy group cosplays in the past, but nothing comes to mind. Currently, what I think would be fun to do is to get a group to do The Pantheon from The Wicked + The Divine. I just finished the first trade of the comic and The Pantheon's designs are SO COOL. So very 80's inspired/retro, I think getting a group to do all of the members would be awesome.

(Also, HURRAH for Shakespeare!)[DOUBLEPOST=1446231154,1446230939][/DOUBLEPOST]
You mentioned that you were dressing up as Liv from iZombie -- are you channeling any specific brain as part of you costume? (ie old man Liv, country singer Liv, etc.)
Just regular Lab Liv. =^^=

I posted a photo in the Halloween thread, of my makeup test. If I had the contacts I would totally do Full-Zombie Liv.

Have you thought about trying Descendants?

--Patrick
If it was on Netflix I probably would. I think the idea is fun though. (Probably a bit to young for me in the long run.)

If you had to lose a limb, would you rather lose an arm, or a leg?

Easy. A leg. I watched this Ted Talk once about a model with prosthetic legs and it blew my mind on the subject.

And I think I could get a prosthetic so I could still run. But I don't know how okay I would be with losing an arm...I use them for my passions and without that, I would be really sad. I mean, my sewing and my art, I feel like I need both arms/hands for them since the work I do with that stuff is more intricate.

Not yet. :D

I haven't been to very many - like maybe 3 in my whole life? So, not yet.

My biggest fear at Haunted Houses, actually, is that I'll get scared and bite someone....

I had this conversation with Pez the other day how I bite people a lot. And for different things; like love bites, or when I'm mad or just things like that (All of my friends know that I'll drop to the floor and bite their legs if they're mean to me - OH GOD, I"m so weird...) So, I'm afraid to got to haunted houses because I fear I may straight up bite one of the employees. :confused:
I am totally going with you to your next haunted house![DOUBLEPOST=1446235738,1446235435][/DOUBLEPOST]Favourite Hallowe'en treat?

I meant to answer this a while ago, but I wasn't ever near a computer for me to do so. But. You're welcome to pass judgement, but I'm in LOVE with the show. Straight up in love. And I don't think it will ever be amazing TV. I just want a cheesy teen show that lets me geek out with my friend and we have a wonderful time together, so there will be no backing out for me. =^^=
Don't say I didn't warn you...

I am totally going with you to your next haunted house![DOUBLEPOST=1446235738,1446235435][/DOUBLEPOST]Favourite Hallowe'en treat?
Haha, please do!

I don't know if I have a favorite. I am one of those that likes candy corn, though I don't consider it my favorite. I like anything 'gummy'. =^^=

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Brad Pitt from Interview with the Vampire, or Johnny Depp from Sweeney Todd?
What parameters are we talking here? Who would win in a fight? Who is more attractive? Who is more awful/does terrible things? Who plays the part better?

Ahem, but in general, Brad Pitt from Interview, yes please! ;)

Now the really important halloween question... you gonna play L4D2 with us this weekend?
Sadly no. :( I still don't own the game, nor do I have a headset.

Also...I have lots of plans this weekend.

Hopefully soon though and then you will cry because you agreed to let me play with you. =^^=

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
Sadly no. :( I still don't own the game, nor do I have a headset.

Also...I have lots of plans this weekend.

Hopefully soon though and then you will cry that you ever agreed to let me play with you. =^^=

Well, if you do plan to ever get in on it, now is the time to snag it. Halloween sale has it for 4 bucks on steam, less than that on green man gaming.

Well, if you do plan to ever get in on it, now is the time to snag it. Halloween sale has it for 4 bucks on steam, less than that on green man gaming.
Yes yes! I saw you tag me in that post. I'll get the game ASAP then worry about the other things later. Thank you. =^^=

What parameters are we talking here? Who would win in a fight? Who is more attractive? Who is more awful/does terrible things? Who plays the part better?

Ahem, but in general, Brad Pitt from Interview, yes please! ;)

All of the above, and more, of course :)

You may have said this already, but: was Halloween an inspiration for your cosplay habit, or was it completely separate from it?

You may have said this already, but: was Halloween an inspiration for your cosplay habit, or was it completely separate from it?

It was completely separate. :D

Cosplaying spawned from watching a lot of anime with my friends and always wishing we were someone else. Pretty much from the get go of being friends with them, any media we consumed there was always the conversation of 'Character so and so, that's you. And this character is me.' Etc etc.

So it was an easy leap from 'claiming' characters to dressing up as them. =^^=

I've just always loved the rambunctious feeling of Halloween so it's been my favorite.

I know everyone has probably asked all of their questions in the other AMA's, but I feel like being a sharer today. So, ask me stuff! Let's entertain each other. :D

(Work is really slow and I need something to keep me occupied.)

Nerf dart guns, or super soakers? (assume the appropriate weather and setting for either)
Who (anyone you know or knew) would you want on your team for the above war?

Nerf dart guns, or super soakers? (assume the appropriate weather and setting for either)
Who (anyone you know or knew) would you want on your team for the above war?
Nerf darts! They're more fun, in my opinion and there's less chance for unintentional things - water in the ear, accidental drowning, etc.

Now as for my team...hmmm. I don't know? My immediate thought is either Nate or my friend Brad. Brad is very weapon savvy and he would probably be awesome. Nate is sneaky and would be really good at strategy, which I need because I'm REALLY bad at strategy stuff, so I would need a good, smart leader.

EDIT: And if I were to pick someone from Halforums, can I somewhat cheat and say the obvious @Docseverin? Because I'm small enough that I could hide behind him and then he could shoo me around and tell me where to go.

The very reason why super soakers are the obvious better choice, assuming Team Kags is given white t-shirts. :awesome:
HA! I'll wear a fun bra for the occasion.

Also, I mean, I'm allowed to use my feminine wiles to win right? I'LL SEDUCE YOU ALL!

(I don't really think I could seduce any of you - I'm not cool like that.)

Have you considered ever doing Star Wars cosplay?
YESS!

Darth Talon is top on my list! I'm working on getting into killer shape right now - and then I can do all of the ripped ladies I want to; Bayonetta, Darth Talon, Nariko.

As much fun as Slave Leia would be...I don't think I'll ever do that costume outright. Darth Talon's outfit is similar enough that it would still be fun and sexy, but there are SO MANY Slave Leia's now, especially cross-overs. But yeah I'd love to cosplay most anyone from Star Wars!

Last edited:
Especially if you eat sniper brain beforehand! Wait...

That reminds me -- do you have any pictures of your iZombie costume besides the test pictures?
I wish. :( I meant to squeeze a photo shoot in, but holiday madness kept me from it. And now there's a lot of snow on the ground. But, I would like to, and it will hopefully happen at some point. Maybe if I could find a killer (eh?, EH??) indoor space to shoot.

Well, @Docseverin can distract the into-male-body-types part of our team; together you two just need a third person to go around and shoot all the deer caught in the headlights.
Ah, that would be me.[DOUBLEPOST=1450198274,1450198146][/DOUBLEPOST]What are your plans for the holidays?

What's #1 on your wish list?

Ah, that would be me.[DOUBLEPOST=1450198274,1450198146][/DOUBLEPOST]What are your plans for the holidays?

What's #1 on your wish list?
Yay, we have our team!! IT'S ON!

Plans for the holidays: Nothing to exciting. Spend time with Nate, go visit his family in the afternoon, and then visit my family for the evening. We're all pretty relaxed about Christmas. And really, our family 'tradition' is to open presents all day long. It's weird to me that everyone opens all of their presents at once. =^^= We open stockings, then have breakfast, open a few gifts, then partake in the gift. Like, if someone got a board game or a movie, we'll watch it/play it. And then repeat.

Number 1 on my wishlist. This Appa kigu!! :heart: UGH, I want it so bad!! GUH. *tears*

Do you have any fun holiday plans??

Last edited: