Export thread

AMA: The Kaggie Files

Limit: 500

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I've always wanted to do one of these and since work is a slug, I'm hoping now is a good time.

So, ask me stuff!! Anything!!

...please, I'm so bored...

DISCLAIMER: It does NOT have to cosplay related. ;)

BananaHands

BananaHands

Would you rather be in a room that constantly smelled like fart for four hours or a room that played "Best Of: Kids Bop" for four hours?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh lordy....

I'm gonna have to say Kidz Bop.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Sexy underwear for men: yay or goodgodwhy?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Chad Sexington goodgodWHY?? Not a fan at all. I much prefer boxers, or boxerbriefs.

Cajungal

Cajungal

What's your favorite feel-good book and movie?

What song makes you feel fearless?

Do you think Bradley Cooper is cute?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

goodgodWHY?? Not a fan at all. I much prefer boxers, or boxerbriefs.

:(

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Cajungal Feel good book: Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris (it's my favorite book of all time in fact.)
Feel good movie: Stardust or 10th Kingdom

(This is one of the best questions ever, by the way!) But, songs that make me fearless..hmmm, there are quite a few. Immediately what sprang to my mind though, is this one:

Or this one:

You know, Bradley Cooper is pretty easy on the eyes, so, yes![DOUBLEPOST=1369842006][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry Poe. :(

Gusto

Gusto

If you could punch one celebrity in the face, who would it be?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You know, I'm not sure....my desire to punch people is at zero; I bite people when I'm mad instead.

Mel Gibson is the first that comes to mind just because he used to be someone I thought was awesome, but now...geez man, he's not awesome.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

You know, I'm not sure....my desire to punch people is at zero; I bite people when I'm mad instead.

Mel Gibson is the first that comes to mind just because he used to be someone I thought was awesome, but now...geez man, he's not awesome.

I really don't think you want to bite Mel Gibson. Who knows where he's been.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I really don't think you want to bite Mel Gibson. Who knows where he's been.
I'm pretty sure this applies to every celebrity.

strawman

strawman

Gardening: yay! Or no way!

Windows, or Mac?

Are you painfully shy, or just uncomfortably shy?

Favorite meal or food that you rarely have, by choice?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

stienman, gardening is definitely a yay!! My parents have always had one as I grew up and I loved to go pick peas and just eat them straight from the pod. I hope I get rid of my lazy so I can have one when I own a house.

You know, I know know very little about computers, about why one would be better than the other. Windows, because that's what I have access to.

I'm simply shy online (until I'm comfortable and come out of my shell a bit), and I'm painfully shy in person. Once I get talking with someone I think I'm fine, but that inital approach, no, just, no. My heart is racing just thinking about it.

My favorite meal is Kansas-style ribs with steak fries, but I also rarely have it because I know it's not healthy, but it's my favorite. :)

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Will you get on Vent and play poker with us on our Halforums Poker Nights™?

figmentPez

figmentPez

How long until you lock yourself away in your top-secret cosplay bunker to enter your cocoon state in preparation to emerge as a cosplay butterfly at SDCC?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Will you get on Vent and play poker with us on our Halforums Poker Nights™?
Sure! I probably won't play...but I'd be happy to be on Vent, listen to ya'll. :)

How long until you lock yourself away in your top-secret cosplay bunker to enter your cocoon state in preparation to emerge as a cosplay butterfly at SDCC?
Like right now. I will be dead to the world, and real life, from now until SDCC.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

You are seriously too adorable for words, although I get the shyness thing.

What is generally the best topic to talk to you about, that helps you work through any social anxiety?

Favorite dessert?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Officer_Charon ah, my goodness, haha, thanks! =^^=

The safe topics for me are books and video games. I can talk about those pretty easily with just about anyone. And as much as I love to talk about cosplay, I find that people tend to get lost when they talk with me about. I tend to get so excited I glean over some topics that the non-cosplaying sort may not understand.

Oh man...I dunno! Just about anything my Mum makes - she's a very gifted baker and bakes nearly everything from scratch. I don't think I could pick a favorite dessert; but a few favorites are Orange Dream Torte (this orange fluffy cake and cream cheese goodness), Layered Dessert (graham cracker crust, cream cheese, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, choclate shavings), Brownie Trifle (homemade brownie bits cut into chunks layered into a trifle bowl with choclate pudding, toffee and whipped cream), Peanut Butter Pie (peanut butter icecream with butterfinger shavings on top with a butterfinger graham cracker crust) and really just pie in general, especially Pumpkin.

Wow, I went on longer than I meant to. :oops:

BananaHands

BananaHands

Please describe in detail your most awkward interaction with a member of the opposite sex.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

BananaHands, you know, normally, the opposite sex stays far away from me, so my awkward interactions are pretty limited. The two that stand out in my mind are ones I've told before.

When I was dressed as Poison Ivy, this guy came up to me and bowed to me, then kept talking to me like I was Poison Ivy. And I had know idea what was going on, so I just awkwardly laughed and held onto my friend for dear life.

Second is the Con Creeper. I was at a pony convention dressed as Fluttershy and this guy would not leave me alone. He kept coming up to me and telling me these things that I had no clue what he was talking about. But then he started re-inacting a portion of the show with me and got so close to my face and made physical contact. It was just...so awkward..

I will also throw in school dances, because I was not comfortable touching the opposite sex, so I was probably the worst dance partner ever. And I'm also going to give you high fives. Now, I say high fives because I high five people, especially guys, who are not looking for a high five. Like they have their hand out pointed at something, but I think they want a slap on the hand, so I do, and they just look at me like 'What?' and..ugh, it's so embarassing! And it happens to me a lot...way to much.

strawman

strawman

Which TV crime show would you most like to guest role the part of the murder victim?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

stienman NCIS!! Not gonna lie, I totally love that show despite it being marathoned on USA all the time. =^^=[DOUBLEPOST=1369934370][/DOUBLEPOST]I would also say BBC's Sherlock, but that absolutely terrifies me at the thought, the thought, that I could be anywhere near Martin Freeman or Benedict Cumberbatch.

strawman

strawman

Do you have or use a smart phone? If so, what's you're favorite app?

How do you pronounce cosplayer and cos-sister?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

stienman I do have a smart phone! You know, I'm actually very...picky when it comes to apps on my phone, so I only have 9 apps total. As far as most practical goes, I love my interval timer app for when I exercise. But I love my social meda apps as well, facebook, twitter (do I really have a twitter? Oh, ho ho, yes I do, but I never use it!) and tumblr. I also can't lie in that I love instagram...

Both with an 'ah' sound. Like Cause-player and Cause-sister.

strawman

strawman

Is the s a z sound, or an s sound?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

More z with cosplayer and s with cos-sister.

strawman

strawman

Think of the most uncomfortable yes or no question I could ask you right now, and then answer it without telling us what the question is.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Do you want me to explain more than a yes no answer, or just simply answer yes or no?

strawman

strawman

Just yes or no is fine, but if you want to explain more thats entirely up to you.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

This feels like a trick...

But the answer to what I think would be the most uncomfortable question is yes.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

This feels like a trick...

But the answer to what I think would be the most uncomfortable question is yes.

:unibrow:

Gusto

Gusto

Hay guuuurrrrrl

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

If you only knew.

Hay guuuurrrrrl
HAAAAaaY!

Gusto

Gusto

Ever since I asked you to cosplay Lady Melisandre, have you started reading/watching Game of Thrones?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Ever since I asked you to cosplay Lady Melisandre, have you started reading/watching Game of Thrones?
I have not. I've wanted to, but...all sex in it actually puts me off from wanting to watch, or even read, it. Sorry. :(

I am now prepared to be shunned.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

What question perplexes you daily?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

What question perplexes you daily?
Why people are so mean to each other. I just..don't get it. I'm perplexed.

strawman

strawman

If you could intern or shadow or just hang out with anyone in the world for a day, while they go about their normal daily business, who would you choose?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

If you could intern or shadow or just hang out with anyone in the world for a day, while they go about their normal daily business, who would you choose?
Adam Hughes
Robh Ruppel (art director for Uncharted II and Uncharted III)
or Ken Feldman (art director for God of War III)

Gusto

Gusto

I have not. I've wanted to, but...all sex in it actually puts me off from wanting to watch, or even read, it. Sorry. :(

Naw, dogg, I get it.

Cajungal

Cajungal

You're a really positive person. Have you always been that way, or did that attitude come about after some turning point?

Cajungal

Cajungal

I get it. It got so tiresome I stopped watching. It started feeling like an r-rated fantasy soap opera.

Gusto

Gusto

It's definitely an HBO show in that way, LITERALLY gratuitous as fuck.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

It's definitely an HBO show in that way, LITERALLY gratuitous as fuck.

HBO feels like people will stop watching if they don't have boobs on screen at least once every 15 minutes, but the book isn't quite as gratuitous.

The worse the first book has is... well, actually, somewhat graphic depiction of sex between a 30-something barbarian king and a 13 year old girl. Huh... maybe it's not for everyone.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Yeah, I've heard the book is rough as well. I can handle sex in a story, but if it starts to feel shoehorned in, I get bored.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You're a really positive person. Have you always been that way, or did that attitude come about after some turning point?
Aw, thank you! You know, I've pretty much always been this way. Even when I wasn't positive for myself, to myself, I have always been positive for others. It comes pretty naturally to me and it doesn't even occur to me to be any other way. :)

Cajungal

Cajungal

Aw, thank you! You know, I've pretty much always been this way. Even when I wasn't positive for myself, to myself, I have always been positive for others. It comes pretty naturally to me and it doesn't even occur to me to be any other way. :)
Well, you always brighten my day. I feel lately like I've gone from an upbeat person to a crabby old women. Thought you'd like to know that your attitude makes me want to lighten up when I'm feeling like a grouch. So thanks. :) I'm sure I'm not the only one.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Well, you always brighten my day. I feel lately like I've gone from an upbeat person to a crabby old women. Thought you'd like to know that your attitude makes me want to lighten up when I'm feeling like a grouch. So thanks. :) I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Awww, you're so welcome!! *HUGSS* I actually imagine I bother a lot of the men on here with my attitude, but thank you! Makes me happy. :)

I don't think you sound crabby! Maybe a bit stressed and tired, but not out right crabby. If you can spare the time, you should take a mini-cation - go out to eat, get a massage, go to the pool. Do something fun and relaxing for yourself.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Awww, you're so welcome!! *HUGSS* I actually imagine I bother a lot of the men on here with my attitude, but thank you! Makes me happy. :)

I don't think you sound crabby! Maybe a bit stressed and tired, but not out right crabby. If you can spare the time, you should take a mini-cation - go out to eat, get a massage, go to the pool. Do something fun and relaxing for yourself.
As a matter of fact, this is going to be the summer of Leslie. I have big plans, and I think they're going to really replenish me. :D Hopefully this means more ukulele videos shortly following London.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

As a matter of fact, this is going to be the summer of Leslie. I have big plans, and I think they're going to really replenish me. :D Hopefully this means more ukulele videos shortly following London.
YAY! That's so exciting! I can't wait to your adventures. =^^= I'm excited for you!

BananaHands

BananaHands

You can only watch one movie for the rest of your life. Which is it?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You can only watch one movie for the rest of your life. Which is it?
You are so cruel.

I don't know if it counts, but I would probably go with 10th Kingdom. It's a mini-series, BUT I do own it on Dvd, so..there's that. Orrr The Count of Monte Cristo, that's always a classic favorite of mine.

BananaHands

BananaHands

You can hang out with any musician for an entire day. Pick one (ENTIRE BANDS DO NOT COUNT).

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You can hang out with any musician for an entire day. Pick one (ENTIRE BANDS DO NOT COUNT).
Matthew Bellamy. He's fantastic and I feel he, as a musician is kind of underrated in the general scheme of musicians, but he's awesome.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Why people are so mean to each other. I just..don't get it. I'm perplexed.

High school me chose psychology as a path for this very reason.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

NO HOLDS BARRED AMA TIME!!

Let's do this.

Gusto

Gusto

What TV show are you really into these days?

What TV show have you watched and rewatched the most in your life?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

What TV show are you really into these days?

What TV show have you watched and rewatched the most in your life?
Is it possible to be watching to many things? Becuase I feel like I'm in to SO MANY shows right now.

But I'm really into Once Upon a Time and it's because of Hook, I'm not gonna lie. I can't get over him and it's not good.

Hmmm, rewatched the most? Probably Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was the first plot-based TV show I ever watched. (I was a documentary kid and preferred those in my youth.)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

If you were to be stuck on a desert island for a year, what 3 books would you have to have with you?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

If you were to be stuck on a desert island for a year, what 3 books would you have to have with you?

Curses.

Well, I have to have Once Upon a Marigold for sure.

But after that it becomes a gauntlet of books vying for attention..

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter would be in the running. All American Girl or Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot. Nearly anything from Anne Rice - from her Vampire Chronicles series. And I have this Greek Mythology compendium, which I would also include.

strawman

strawman

How many dental fillings (cavities) have you had?

Do you prefer carpet or wood/laminate floors?

Do you enjoy gardening/flowers/yardwork/some-other-activiy-having-to-do-with-plants?

Do you skateboard? Ripstick?

Think of your favorite fairytale. Now produce a abbreviated version of it, using members of Halforums to replace all the characters.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

How many dental fillings (cavities) have you had?

Do you prefer carpet or wood/laminate floors?

Do you enjoy gardening/flowers/yardwork/some-other-activiy-having-to-do-with-plants?

Do you skateboard? Ripstick?

Think of your favorite fairytale. Now produce a abbreviated version of it, using members of Halforums to replace all the characters.
MANY!! I'm actually not sure. I've probably had 4 or 5? I got cavities all the time as a kid.

I like carpet! Mostly because I like to lay on the ground a lot (I'm realizing that it's one of those family things and when I go to other peoples' house, they're always like 'Why are you on the floor?' And I have to be all, 'Oh, nothing, you know, just chilling down here..it's nice and cool.' But really, I just like to be on the floor cause it's what my family has always done.) But, I am not above putting on slippery socks and sliding around the house.

I kind of love gardening! Well, I'm growing to like it. My parents always had a veggie garden when I was growing up and now that I'm out of the house, I realize I miss it. I used to take a book, go lay in the garden and eat peas straight from the pod. It's a lot of work, but I hope to have a garden someday. And I mean veggie garden, not flowers. I enjoy flowers as much as the next person, but it's to much work for not much in return besides visual prettiness.

I do neither of those things. Nate skateboards though! (We even took some pictures of us on his longboard for our wedding announcements.) I'm not balanced enough to do those activities. I fall on my face. Or my butt.

(Holy crap, this question is hard! But really awesome. And I need more time to complete it... will post later!!)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Ibuprofen or Naproxen?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Ibuprofen or Naproxen?
I have never even heard of Naproxen...so Ibuprofen!

Piotyr

Piotyr

What is your favorite thing about cosplay?

What is your least favorite thing about cosplay?

What makes you happy in life aside from cosplay, since I'm sure that's not all you're about? :)

Shakey

Shakey

I have never even heard of Naproxen...so Ibuprofen!
You might know it as Aleve. All day strong. All day long.

BananaHands

BananaHands

You can have the abilities of powers of ANY superhero. But doing so brings their greatest nemesis into existence. Who would you be?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

What is your favorite thing about cosplay?

What is your least favorite thing about cosplay?

What makes you happy in life aside from cosplay, since I'm sure that's not all you're about? :)
Oh goodness. I feel like I change my answer every time someone asks me this, but one thing that is my favorite is getting to be someone else that you're not. You can literally be whoever you want to be. And that's really cool. I also love my friends. I've met a lot of people that otherwise I wouldn't have and so spending time with them is really special to me.

Least favorite thing: EXPENSE! It's a really really expensive hobby and as a poor college student, it's tough to continue cosplaying. But I manage somehow.

A lot of things make me happy! Just about anything really. I love spending time with my friends and watching movies with them. I love being outside, going floating down local rivers, painting, drawing, playing video games, dancing (I REALLY love dancing). I enjoy fashion and crazy haute couture designs. Puppies make me happy. Exploring new things; places, foods, make me happy. Many things.

You might know it as Aleve. All day strong. All day long.

OHhhh, yes yes! Thanks for letting me know. =^^=

You can have the abilities of powers of ANY superhero. But doing so brings their greatest nemesis into existence. Who would you be?
I am so sorry, but I would pick based solely on the super power and you will shame me. I have a wing obsession, like hardcore, so I would pick Angel, from X-Men, in a heartbeat. I want wings so badly, it's kind of sad. I don't even know who his nemesis really is...does he have one? Teach me, o, halforums!

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Are card tricks cool or lame?

Are illusionists cool or lame?

Which dead world leader would you like to meet?

If cryogenics would work at some point in the distant future, but you don't know how distant, would you opt for that?

What is you favorite chip flavor?

BananaHands

BananaHands

I am so sorry, but I would pick based solely on the super power and you will shame me. I have a wing obsession, like hardcore, so I would pick Angel, from X-Men, in a heartbeat. I want wings so badly, it's kind of sad. I don't even know who his nemesis really is...does he have one? Teach me, o, halforums!

fuuuuu---

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Are card tricks cool or lame?

Are illusionists cool or lame?

Which dead world leader would you like to meet?

If cryogenics would work at some point in the distant future, but you don't know how distant, would you opt for that?

What is you favorite chip flavor?
Card tricks are awesome.

Illusionists are facinating! Especially good ones, I really enjoy them, so definitely cool.

Nope. I think I would like to live a good happy life, then die. I do, however, want to do something that I'll be remembered for accomplishing. Not sure what, but, just something.

Cheddar and Sour Cream! But they have to be Ruffles, not Lays.[DOUBLEPOST=1375467429][/DOUBLEPOST]

fuuuuu---
I told you you'd be ashamed of me.

But thank you!! :)

BananaHands

BananaHands

I told you you'd be ashamed of me.

But thank you!! :)
I'm a bit worried. It might be that Hodge fellow too. Someone is gonna call me out any second now.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm a bit worried. It might be that Hodge fellow too. Someone is gonna call me out any second now.
I mean, I know some of the villians in the X-Men mythos, I just don't know his nemisis specifially. And I'm talking feathered wing Angel, cause I want feathered wings, I know he gets metal ones later right?

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Angel's story from Wiki
X-Factor's formation signals a brutal period of upheaval in Warren's life. Cameron Hodge uses Warren's trust in running X-Factor to further fuel anti-mutant sentiment by portraying X-Factor as "Mutant Hunters" for hire.[volume & issue needed] A run-in with theBrotherhood of Evil Mutants results in the group's leader, Mystique, exposing the fact that Warren is financially backing X-Factor, which creates a public relations nightmare for Warren, due to his outed status as a mutant.[volume & issue needed] Worse yet, Warren's wings are mutilated during the Mutant Massacre by the Marauder Harpoon, although Thor's intervention saves his life.[17] When the wings develop gangrene, Cameron Hodge willfully signs the paperwork, against Angel's wishes, to have Warren's crippled wingsamputated.[18] Despondent over the loss of his wings, Warren escapes the hospital and commandeers his private jet, which explodes in the air as the rest of X-Factor watch helplessly from below.[19] It is ultimately revealed that Hodge has sabotaged Warren's ultra-light airplane in order to finish off his nemesis, under the cover of an apparent suicide.[volume & issue needed]
However, seconds before the explosion, Warren is spirited away by the ancient mutant Apocalypse. Apocalypse offers the despondent Angel a deal: serve him as his Horseman Death and get his wings back.[20] Apocalypse subjects Angel to extensive genetic alterations, giving him blue skin and organic metal wings, which can cut through almost anything and can fire his metal feathers as projectiles. He also gives him the title of Death, the leader of his Horsemen after he beats the others in a fight, complete with extensive mental conditioning to make him obey Apocalypse's dark plans.[21] Death is unveiled to X-Factor during their second meeting with the Horsemen, with Warren sadistically exploiting his friends' shock at seeing him alive to defeat them in combat.[22]As he leads the Horsemen of Apocalypse to attack Manhattan, it is Iceman who helps Warren break free of Apocalypse's control by making Warren think he has murdered him using a humanoid ice block which Warren cuts through.[23]
Free, Warren refuses to rejoin his teammates, however, as the effects of his metamorphosis have left Angel changed to the core.[24] No longer is he the handsome playboy billionaire, but an emotionally damaged individual whose wings reflect his newfound bloodlust. The bloodlust is ultimately fueled when he tries to seek out Candy Southern, only to find out that she has gone missing.[volume & issue needed] Warren learns that Candy has discovered all of Hodge's secrets (most notably his embezzlement of Warren's fortune to finance the creation of his anti-mutant militia "The Right") only to be abducted and lobotomized to keep her silent.[volume & issue needed] In the confrontation that follows, Hodge murders the brain-dead Candy in front of Warren. Warren responds by decapitating Cameron Hodge (who ultimately survives due to a deal with demons, granting him immortality).[25] Warren (going by both "Death" and "Dark Angel" at this point in time) ultimately settles on "Archangel" as his new codename as he finally rejoins X-Factor during the events of Inferno.[26]

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Good to know! Thanks drawn_inward. :)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Are you a coffee drinker? And if so, any specialty coffees you love?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Are you a coffee drinker? And if so, any specialty coffees you love?
I'm not a coffee drinker. So, nope, no specialty coffee that I like. =^^= I'm a pretty active person when I'm not to busy being shy and I imagine that coffee would do this to me:

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

If you were a Wuzzle, what two animals would you be a combination of and what would your name be?

Docseverin

Docseverin

Would you friend me on facebook?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

If you were a Wuzzle, what two animals would you be a combination of and what would your name be?
OMG, those are so cuuuute!

And that's a hard question. My first instinct is to mix a fox with a goose and be called a Gox. (Not that I really like geese, but I can sound just like them and I make that noise a lot. I'm so weird....). I really just love foxes though. =^^=

Would you friend me on facebook?
YES! But, you're too cool, I'm intimidated by your awesome - I would probably be to shy to say much regardless. But yeah, if you want, lets be friends! Chat me up. :)

Docseverin

Docseverin

I'm not that awesome, I'm just a dude, dressed as another dude, pretending to be another dude.

tinabeebz

tinabeebz

You've just won your free dream vacation. Where do you go? What do you do?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You've just won your free dream vacation. Where do you go? What do you do?
Oh man...

Well, there are two different dream vacations I want to have.

One: A european tour! As an art major, the art and architecture in europe is amazing to me. I would love to go to Romania, Italy, Germany (including Bavaria because NEW SWAN CASTLE!! :heart:), and the U.K. (including Ireland). If time allowed, I'd love to pop over to Spain because PRETTY BUILDINGS! Or to France to go to the Louve, but those two places aren't as intriguing to me.

And what I really want to do on that vacation, is to spend time with Nate and explore. I would maybe do one or two tourist-y things, but I just want to explore the city, find neat little shops; like food, clothing, trinkets, books. I just want to be able to take the time to slow down and enjoy myself. Also, pictures, lots and lots of pictures. So, that's dream vacation number one! European tour with my husband. (Also, secretly, I would LOVE to take some cosplay and do photoshoots there. But that's just me.)

Two: Go to a tropical location!
I'm not sure where, just somewhere tropical. =^^= Nate and I both love the beach, so a tropic vacation would be more for us (the european tour would be more for me).

On this vacation I would like to swim, sit on the beach with a cool drink and watch the waves. Zipline through the jungle, I know you can do that in some places. If there was some way to see local animals, I would probably want to do that too. But, again, I would just genuinely like to spend time with Nate, wandering around. =^^=

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

On this vacation I would like to swim, sit on the beach with a cool drink and watch the waves. Zipline through the jungle, I know you can do that in some places. If there was some way to see local animals, I would probably want to do that too. But, again, I would just genuinely like to spend time with Nate, wandering around. =^^=

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I've got a slow work day for the rest of the time I'm here.

Come, ask me things! Converse with me. :)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I love my cowboy boots, but my friends think it's ridiculous that I wear them nearly every day. But, they're comfortable, they fit, and they make a pleasing sound on many different surfaces.

This has nothing to do with my question, really. I'm just also having a slow work day.

I'm stuck with university food for lunch today, should I get a mediocre pizza, some mediocre Thai, or a mediocre-and-overpriced quesadilla?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I love my cowboy boots, but my friends think it's ridiculous that I wear them nearly every day. But, they're comfortable, they fit, and they make a pleasing sound on many different surfaces.

This has nothing to do with my question, really. I'm just also having a slow work day.

I'm stuck with university food for lunch today, should I get a mediocre pizza, some mediocre Thai, or a mediocre-and-overpriced quesadilla?
Hmmm, well, I would say mediocre Thai because it's not over-priced. I would never pick pizza cause...I pretty much hate it. It's not good.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Hmmm, well, I would say mediocre Thai because it's not over-priced. I would never pick pizza cause...I pretty much hate it. It's not good.
I think you're right. Well, time to go grab me some mediocre Thai. Aw yeah.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I think you're right. Well, time to go grab me some mediocre Thai. Aw yeah.
I'll live vacariously through you - I don't get lunch yet. :( And I may have to skip lunch because I'm helping a friend move as soon as I get off work. Phooey.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Isn't there a social contract that when helping a friend move, said friend provides beer and pizza? Oh wait, you don't like pizza. Well, substitute pizza with something, your friend owes you! The social contract must be upheld!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Isn't there a social contract that when helping a friend move, said friend provides beer and pizza? Oh wait, you don't like pizza. Well, substitute pizza with something, your friend owes you! The social contract must be upheld!
Haha! I doubt it will happen. She's getting married tomorrow (not sure why she decided to wait to move until THE DAY BEFORE she gets married!) so this is my wedding present to her. =^^=

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Well, eat, or you'll like... pass out while lifting something, and then get crushed to death under a box labelled "Delicate" and your last thought, as the internal bleeding pools in your chest cavity and an increasingly oxygen-starved brain is trying to make sense of the world, will be, "Like... delicate... stuff? Or lady-parts delicates?" and then you'll giggle like a mad child, coughing blood up as you do, while a circle of helpless friends and bystanders look confused and horrified, unsure of what to do, chewing their tongues to avoid thinking about why a dying person might be laughing, the horror of the scene too difficult to internalise.

...Well that took a turn.

Eat something.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I have no way to rate that story. Funny? Informative? Oh, oh, Spoiler? So many would work!! =^^=

Haha, thank you Chad! I'll be sure to grab something on the way so I don't get crushed to death.

Also, just for you, when something, in that contex, is labeled 'delicate', it means underwear to me. Fragile is how I would describe anything else that is not under-roos.[DOUBLEPOST=1376073813,1376073739][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE: A different friend just sent me a picture of the amazing mountain of onion rings she's eating. All the jealous-es!!

strawman

strawman

Water gun fight, or water balloon fight?

Campfire stories or pillow fights?

Espy

Espy

You should repost the link to your facebook fan page so more folks can LIKE that yo. I just found it and BAM! Liked the crap out of it.

Also: QUESTION TIME: If you could change one thing (Anything. Anything at all. Go nuts.) about the Cosplay "Industry" (not sure what other word to use for it) what would it be?

QUESTION TIME TWO: You just started making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. BUT YOU ARE OUT OF JELLY.
Do you:
a) Slice up a Banana to put on it
b) Put honey on it
c) Throw it out and have some cereal
D) OTHER

figmentPez

figmentPez

QUESTION TIME TWO: You just started making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. BUT YOU ARE OUT OF JELLY.
Do you:
a) Slice up a Banana
b) Put honey on it
I am outraged that Cookie Butter and/or Nutella are not options here.

No, marshmallow whip would not have appeased me.

Espy

Espy

I am outraged that Cookie Butter and/or Nutella are not options here.

No, marshmallow whip would not have appeased me.
Fixed, kind of.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Water gun fight, or water balloon fight?

Campfire stories or pillow fights?
Water balloon, definitely! Because then, you can also play other games with the water balloons too. It's all about the options. =^^=

Campfire stories! Whenever my friends and I go camping, I actually stay up all night by the fire, I don't sleep, so I enjoy some awesome stories.

You should repost the link to your facebook fan page so more folks can LIKE that yo. I just found it and BAM! Liked the crap out of it.

Also: QUESTION TIME: If you could change one thing (Anything. Anything at all. Go nuts.) about the Cosplay "Industry" (not sure what other word to use for it) what would it be?

Do you:
a) Slice up a Banana to put on it
b) Put honey on it
D) OTHER
Why thank you!! I appreciate the love for my facebook page. =^^= Maybe I should put a link in my signature so it can be viewed always!!

Hmm, what would I change about the cosplay world? I can narrow it down to two easily, but deciding between them is rough. Actually, no, I can blanket it all into one phrase: I wish everyone would stop being so judgemental. And when I say that I mean everyone, I wish other cosplayers would be less judgemental of each other and support each other. And I wish people outside of cosplay wouldn't be so judgemental of what we do. I'm lucky that my immediate family supports what I do, but my extended family has told me nurmerous times how stupid they think it is that I do what I do. But, in my mind, I see cosplay do differently than any other hobby. You want to spend $300+ dollors on suites for a football game? That's your choice and I wouldn't say anything about it (nor would the media), but heaven for forbid I want to spend money on what I like to do, which involves a lot of time, patience and creativity. =^^= Oops, sorry, ranty moment!

That's an easy one: Honey! I often switch between PB&J's and PB&H's. =^^=
(Sorry Pezzle, but you know nutella is never an option for me, it's gross. :) )

Espy

Espy

Great answers and great rant! :)

figmentPez

figmentPez

(Sorry Pezzle, but you know nutella is never an option for me, it's gross. :) )
Yeah, I know. You and your aversion to chocolate...

What is your opinion of Cookie Butter, though? Have you ever had it? If not, what's your opinion of the concept?

Bones

Bones

@LittleKagsin, if you could cosplay anything and I do mean anything, no holds bar, unlimited help/time/money, no judgement calls on it. what would it be?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Have you ever made a costume that required multiple to help put on and/or take off? (ie, at least one person besides yourself)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Yeah, I know. You and your aversion to chocolate...

What is your opinion of Cookie Butter, though? Have you ever had it? If not, what's your opinion of the concept?
It honestly doesn't sound that good to me....I don't like cookies so much. I enjoy what my mum makes, but other than that I don't like cookies. Cookie Butter sounds like it would be great to use in a dessert, but it seems way to sweet to use on a regular sandwhich. I dunno, I can't judge so well since I've never had it. It will be to sweet is my inital thought. =^^=

@LittleKagsin, if you could cosplay anything and I do mean anything, no holds bar, unlimited help/time/money, no judgement calls on it. what would it be?
I honestly don't know. The only thing that ever stops me from doing a costume is the money, so it would probably be the Granada Espada Elementalist La Rouge dress (I talk about it time and time again) because it is going to be EXPENSIVE! I'm also still in love with the idea of doing a full quad-suit of Naga from Legend of Korra and quad-suits are also crazy expensive.

Have you ever made a costume that required multiple to help put on and/or take off? (ie, at least one person besides yourself)
Not yet! =^^= I'm sure in the future though, there will be a costume that I need help getting into and out of, when that day comes I will let you know.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

HEY GUYS!!

Guys!

I will be super bored today and I would love the company of anyone willing to give it. Come, talk with me, let's discuss things! Get a good rapore going here.

Please. You guys are the best.

Gusto

Gusto

Hey Kags why are you so bored again?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Hey Kags why are you so bored again?
Because I'm stuck at work with nothing to do, which is often the case.

If it helps, I am easily made happy. :)

Since you are also boss-less, want me to do my best to entertain you in return for entertaining me?

Gusto

Gusto

Because I'm stuck at work with nothing to do, which is often the case.

If it helps, I am easily made happy. :)

Since you are also boss-less, want me to do my best to entertain you in return for entertaining me?
Entertain me, for sure, but my boss is here now - she was on vacation a couple weeks ago. :p Still got time between calls though, no big deal. :)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Entertain me, for sure, but my boss is here now - she was on vacation a couple weeks ago. :p Still got time between calls though, no big deal. :)
Ohhh, well never mind then. :)

What is your job Gusto? What do you do?

Gusto

Gusto

I'm a Customer Service Rep for Manulife Group Benefits Health and Dental. I take between 80-100 phone calls a day and tell people what their insurance coverage is and what their claim status is and so forth.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm a Customer Service Rep for Manulife Group Benefits Health and Dental. I take between 80-100 phone calls a day and tell people what their insurance coverage is and what their claim status is and so forth.
Ohhh, okay! Sounds riveting.

I work for a fitness company, mostly making spreadsheets and printing a lot of backup detail for payments - deskjob/lackey for my boss. In case you were curious. :)

Gusto

Gusto

Ohhh, okay! Sounds riveting.

I work for a fitness company, mostly making spreadsheets and printing a lot of backup detail for payments - deskjob/lackey for my boss. In case you were curious. :)
I was but it seemed like I already knew that so was embarrassed to ask again! :O

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I was but it seemed like I already knew that so was embarrassed to ask again! :O
If you had asked I woudln't have thought anything of it; my next door neighbors ask me, almost every time they see me, where I work.

Yeah, you can tell I'm really sociable, huh?

Gusto

Gusto

More than I socialize with my neighbours. Most I can manage is to walk by quickly as I wave and smile, while desperately trying to remember their names. :p

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

We just got new neighbors and I don't know their names, if it makes you feel better.

I have this sneaking suspicion that all my neighbors my think I'm insane. And I bet it all stems from this one moment:

Once I went and did a photoshoot as Poison Ivy and when I came home...I had locked myself out of the house. So, there I am standing in the front yard, full leaf corset on, red wig and red high heels. And in broad daylight. My eyes spot our window AC unit and I think "Oh, I'll just break in!" But I forgot that the window AC unit is heavy and, you know, has to be removed from the window before I could crawl through it. I slide the unit out of the window all straining and heaving, while still in full cosplay makeup and just...yeah. Then I had to jump up to the window, wiggling as my legs and butt are hanging out of the window. And my corset gets stuck on the window sill, so I'm just hanging there, beached like a whale, kicking my legs because I'm so stuck. My mind is just thinking, 'Please don't let my neighbors see this, please!' But I'm sure some of them did. There's a lot of kids/stay at home moms/ young families in my neighborhood. With one final dolphin kick I broke free, slipping into our living room. It was just...ugh...I'm sure people saw it and judged me.

Then I had to hurry and change and go put the AC unit back in the window. It was just...intense.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Poison Ivy spotted trying to break into home. Batman has been alerted.

Bones

Bones

HEY KAGS WHATS UP!? I am stuck of taking care of work business while on the move and helping my mom get her kindergarten classroom all set-up...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

HEY KEEKS WHATS UP!? I am stuck of taking care of work business while on the move and helping my mom get her kindergarten classroom all set-up...
HELLLOOOOO!!!

Wow, kindergarten! That's probably pretty crazy. I've been out of school for so long, I forget that it's starting back up now, huh?

Bones

Bones

woops sorry I meant Kags... I sent that same message to kiki and forgot to change the name LOL, I am a dork!

yeah it was, we only did a half day since she is still on vacation but it was pretty epic work. Got some taco bell for lunch and now I am back in my home office killing time before I sneak into work after hours to do my paperwork and enjoy more of my vacation.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Ha, thats okay. I didn't even think anything of the name.

Woot! Sounds exciting. I wish I had lunch....:( Have to wait until I get off work before I get any food.

I hope you do enjoy your vacation. :) I'm currently spinning around in my office chair, fidgeting like crazy. I want to go do things today, get stuff done.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Hi Kags! I will try to entertain you by...asking you questions about yourself!

What...is your favorite movie genre?

What...is your favorite color?

What...is your favorite kind of weather?

What...is the mean airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh geez, I don't know if I have a favorite! I like all kinds of movies. The ones I tend to watch most often are action movies with comedic elements. And if any movie has a good car chase in in, I'm so there.

Favorite color is green!

I love windy weather. So, a warm sunny day with a bit of wind is just the best thing to me.

African or European?

Piotyr

Piotyr

You get the Monty Python reference, which makes you five kinds of all right.

You say you're bored at work...so what is the best thing about your work for you (no copouts by saying the drive home or some such!)?

If you had no outside concerns (expectations, qualifications, money), what would you do with your life?

African or European?
I don't know that, what does....AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

How do I teach my dad to use a smartphone without both of us losing our patience, and our minds?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

How do I teach my dad to use a smartphone without both of us losing our patience, and our minds?
You don't.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Show him how to look up porn, and the rest will fall inline.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You get the Monty Python reference, which makes you five kinds of all right.

You say you're bored at work...so what is the best thing about your work for you (no copouts by saying the drive home or some such!)?

If you had no outside concerns (expectations, qualifications, money), what would you do with your life?

I don't know that, what does....AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Haha, why thank you! Love me some Monty Python.

I actually love my job. Sure, it gets rather boring and stagnant, but it's actually a really nice job. It pays well and is insanely flexible, I get paid vacation, paid sick leave and a floating holiday. My boss is really awesome, I mean, she makes me do side projects for her all the time, but she basically lets me make my own schedule. I can come in whenever I want and leave whenever I want. As long as I get everything I need to get done daily, she doesn't care when I'm here. Since I work at a fitness company, we're provided with a company gym on the premesis and we can use it whenever. And, as they like us to be healthy, we're encouraged to take a walk outside once or twice a day. They even have these really pretty nature trails for us to walk on. So, all in all, there's a lot to love about my job. I just get bored sometimes. :)

Hmmm, well, if I had no concerns, I would make my life all about helping people. I think a lot of this world is all 'Me, me, me, me!' and I think that hurts everyone, generally. Life needs, for me, to be about so much more than just 'Me!'. So, if I could I would go on a crusade to make a difference in the world, to do something good with my life - be something good. Haha, sorry, didn't mean to get all serious there.

Let's see...uhhhhhhh.....

Well, when I was teaching my mum how to use her phone, we tackled one thing a day. Like, day one, I showed her how to use the interface of the phone and what everything meant. Day two, I showed her how to text and answer phone calls. Day three, we talked about apps...and that's as far as we got. So...good luck my friend!!

figmentPez

figmentPez

Once I went and did a photoshoot as Poison Ivy and when I came home...

Then I had to hurry and change and go put the AC unit back in the window. It was just...intense.
This story would get so many notes on Tumblr.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

This story would get so many notes on Tumblr.
It's probably one of my best 'Cosplay in Public' stories. =^^=

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

You need to dress up and do it as a photo shoot...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You need to dress up and do it as a photo shoot...
How 'bout I film it and then you and I can relive the moment anytime we want!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

How 'bout I film it and then you and I can relive the moment anytime we want!
You'll need a Harley standing behind you with a giant mallet, prepared to 'help'

strawman

strawman

How many children do you plan on outsourcing?
Have you considered cheaper child outsourcing services outside the US?
Thing of an item or object you carried from home to work today. Got it? Well, stop reading until you've thought of one. Would you care whether you still had that with you 150 days into a zombie outbreak?
Have you ever received a gift from a complete stranger at a time or place where you did not expect it?
Describe the flooring/carpet at work. Is it colored or patterned in a way that hides stains? If so, have you ever been particularly grateful for that, and if not was there a time when you wish it had?
Does your chair you are currently sitting in spin?
How many times does it spin with just one good push with your feet?
Does it adjust up and down with a lever?
Have you ever caught yourself bouncing on it absentmindedly?How long have you had that keyboard? Which keys are the most worn, or smooth (hold it up and twist it about in the light to gauge whether the matte finish of the keys has become smooth on any of them).
Who did you last part with that caused you to cry in front of them?
Was there any particular person in elementary school who annoyed you that you never became friends with, but you still remember their name?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

How many children do you plan on outsourcing?
Have you considered cheaper child outsourcing services outside the US?
Thing of an item or object you carried from home to work today. Got it? Well, stop reading until you've thought of one. Would you care whether you still had that with you 150 days into a zombie outbreak?
Have you ever received a gift from a complete stranger at a time or place where you did not expect it?
Describe the flooring/carpet at work. Is it colored or patterned in a way that hides stains? If so, have you ever been particularly grateful for that, and if not was there a time when you wish it had?
Does your chair you are currently sitting in spin?
How many times does it spin with just one good push with your feet?
Does it adjust up and down with a lever?
Have you ever caught yourself bouncing on it absentmindedly?How long have you had that keyboard? Which keys are the most worn, or smooth (hold it up and twist it about in the light to gauge whether the matte finish of the keys has become smooth on any of them).
Who did you last part with that caused you to cry in front of them?
Was there any particular person in elementary school who annoyed you that you never became friends with, but you still remember their name?
You know, I'm thinking 2 or 3 kids is a good number for outsourcing.
That is a very good thought! I do believe I've somewhat outsourced to Canada - @Chad Sexington and I claimed Leyla as our lovechild. So there's that. But as for more offical outsourcing, I'll keep looking.
Hmmm, I'm not sure if I would care. I carried my car keys and their usefulness in a zombie outbreak really depends on how many gas stations survive the chaos.
I have never received a gift from a complete stranger.
The carpet is mottled gray/green with little designs in it to look like cubes. Yes, it hides stains very well, I think. I personally haven't needed it yet. I have one of those plastic sheets under my chair, so if I've spilled something I can easily clean it up.
Yes, my chair spins! I spin on a daily basis!
It spinds a good 5-6 times with a pretty good push. (Now I'm dizzy. I hope you're happy.)
My adjust lever is currently broken, so it stays in it's current position always.
Yes, I bounce on it. Quite regularly, I admit. I've had this keyboard for 3 years. The spacebar is BY FAR the most worn down, especially on the right side, since I push the spacebar primarily with my right hand thumb. But, the A, S and 2, 3 on my 10-key pad get honorable mentions.
Oh man, I don't know. I normally hold it in before I start crying. My best friend left to go set up a new store for her job (to be gone for over a month) and I went to say goodbye to her the day before she left for the airport and I cried then. I don't think she saw though. But, that was the last person I parted with in a sad way.
Um, I don't know? I was bullied by a group of boys in elementary school, spear-headed by a boy named Derek Mackley, but I mostly ignored them and thought that they were stupid. Besides, I could run faster than them and normally whupped them in kickball, so there! HA!

strawman

strawman

Now I'm dizzy. I hope you're happy.
:D

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

You know, I'm thinking 2 or 3 kids is a good number for outsourcing.
That is a very good thought! I do believe I've somewhat outsourced to Canada - @Chad Sexington and I claimed Leyla as our lovechild. So there's that.
Did we do this? Huh. Alrighty.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Did we do this? Huh. Alrighty.
I'm pretty sure we called her something else, not lovechild, but I don't remember what we called her. But yes we did. Remember, I snuck in to the hospital, ninja style and changed the name on the birth certificate? We said her name was going to be something like Chad Kagslington or something...my memory escapes me.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I'm pretty sure we called her something else, not lovechild, but I don't remember what we called her. But yes we did. Remember, I snuck in to the hospital, ninja style and changed the name on the birth certificate? We said her name was going to be something like Chad Kagslington or something...my memory escapes me.
Ohhh yeah. We're normal people.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Hey, hey guys!

I'm feeling really...talkative today, so please, ASK ME STUFF. Let's chat!

strawman

strawman

How far along are you and your hubby in your studies? What are you plans after graduation?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

How far along are you and your hubby in your studies? What are you plans after graduation?
Hubby only has 2 full semesters left (YAY!!!!) and then he has an 'accelerated' masters program. (He basically makes a physical thesis instead of writing one, and in less than a year.) As for me, I've been out of school for so long, I'll probably have to start over. So, I'm pretty much at the beginning.

After graduation, I'm hoping we can move. I want an adventure, and I'm not going to find it here. We're hoping to move out to California so that I can attend school and work towards getting my dream job.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

... And what WOULD your dream job be?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

... And what WOULD your dream job be?
To be a concept artist for video games. I would love, LOOOVE to work for Naughty Dog, but I doubt that would happen. Or Santa Monica studios. But yeah, art in the video game industry is my dream. And since Cali has a high concentration of dev's, I think that's where I should be.

(And as for my non-dream, sort of dream. I would love to get my book published - my goal right now is to begin sending it off next summer. We shall see. But I don't want that to be my career.)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

That feeling where you're juuuust about to fall asleep, and then your whole body goes FLBAH and flails all your limbs and your heart starts to pound: amazing or awful?

MindDetective

MindDetective

That feeling where you're juuuust about to fall asleep, and then your whole body goes FLBAH and flails all your limbs and your heart starts to pound: amazing or awful?
This? Hypnic jerk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

AWFUL.

Piotyr

Piotyr

I want to ask you stuff, but I can't think of anything. What would you ask yourself?

Bones

Bones

When are we ever going to get you back on SHFJTP again!?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

This is why you can't trust Wikipedia. Not a single use of the scientific description FLBAH!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I want to ask you stuff, but I can't think of anything. What would you ask yourself?
Hmmmm....I dunno. I always ask people if they have any party tricks? (Cool story, my friend Brad can do the 6 degrees game with ANY actor. We even tried to make it hard and did Sophia Bush to my friends' bedroom. And he was able to do it. Which is weird. But awesome.)

When are we ever going to get you back on SHFJTP again!?
HNNN, I don't know!! I want to so badly, but Friday's are like my worst day.....BUT hopefully soon!!

Piotyr

Piotyr

Do you have any party tricks?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Do you have any party tricks?
:D

I can sound like a goose. Like, for real, a real goose. My friends make me do it all the time.

figmentPez

figmentPez

How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth and still say "We know exactly what the fox says. Stop playing that stupid song!"?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth and still say "We know exactly what the fox says. Stop playing that stupid song!"?
As many as it takes to get them to stop playing that song! Please make it stop!

PatrThom

PatrThom

As many as it takes to get them to stop playing that song! Please make it stop!
Animated GIF or it didn't happen.

--Patrick

Shakey

Shakey

What are the chances you'll post a video of both you sounding like a goose and stuffing marshmallows in your mouth while saying "We know exactly what the fox says. Stop playing that stupid song!"?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

What are the chances you'll post a video of both you sounding like a goose and stuffing marshmallows in your mouth while saying "We know exactly what the fox says. Stop playing that stupid song!"?
80%

Shakey

Shakey

I like dem odds.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

What if we say pretty please?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Hey-o!

I've got lots of time today friends, lets converse!

(As an aside, I'm relaunching my YouTube channel in January, so...yeah, that video we talked about..with marshmallows...sometime, it'll happen.)

strawman

strawman

Where will you record your videos if I end up getting rid of my blue couch? It's getting some tearing, as I'm sure you've noticed, but being in the kid's playroom for years will do that to a couch...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

There are in fact tears! (I feel like when I get home, I should take pic's just to be creepy and prove I am indeed using your couch!)

I may move into our 'office' corner - it's got a lot of natural light and will make me clean it.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

What do you do on your channel? I occasionally think "I should start a YouTube channel" but (mercifully for everyone) I do not.

My beard is itchy and I want to trim it, but my girlfriend likes it: how long do I suffer the beard itching before I'm like, "Naw, this thing's about to be half this length and itch-free!"

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Right now, my channel is bare bones, me talking about cosplay. In January, I'm restarting it and I think I've decided on talking about film, books and some TV (I watch very little in the way of TV shows). A...visual entertainment channel of sorts. And not even reviews necessarily. But yeah! We'll see how it all pans out. My life just revolves around film quite a bit, so it'll be much easier to make regular videos.

1 1/2 weeks.

Naw, but seriously trim it!!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

It's her birthday today, so I think I'll trim it tomorrow. Seems reasonable.[DOUBLEPOST=1386867030,1386866972][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, what is your best method for eliminating stresssssssssssss?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I like it!

Sounds like a good plan. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1386867301,1386867081][/DOUBLEPOST]Eliminating stress, eh? That's a tough one. I do a myriad of things. Taking a bath is at the top of my list, but I know for men...that's not..you know, really the case. Writing helps me a lot. Doing a bit of de-cluttering does amazing things for me. Exercising, to get those happy chemicals flowing is always nice.

Bones

Bones

what is your best method for eliminating stresssssssssssss?
"magic" Kool-aid, fixes me right the up right away.

also I have the day off and am bored out of my mind. What are you doing to amuse yourself Kags?[DOUBLEPOST=1386869836,1386869725][/DOUBLEPOST]
My beard is itchy and I want to trim it, but my girlfriend likes it: how long do I suffer the beard itching before I'm like, "Naw, this thing's about to be half this length and itch-free!"
if you want your face not to itch DO NOT TRIM ANYTHING AT ALL, it took 3 months of not trimming before my beard stopped itching for good. Now I dont even notice it on my face!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

if you want your face not to itch DO NOT TRIM ANYTHING AT ALL, it took 3 months of not trimming before my beard stopped itching for good. Now I dont even notice it on my face!
Nah, I been through this rodeo. There's an ideal non-itching length for me.

"magic" Kool-aid, fixes me right the up right away.
Not sure if you're Jim Jones or endorsing alcohol...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

also I have the day off and am bored out of my mind. What are you doing to amuse yourself Kags?
I'm at work, but my brain is so far from focusing, I'm just dinking around the office.

I brought a book, but don't want to start reading it because I have trouble stopping. Proof: I got the 1st book in the series last Friday, read half of it that day, then read the second half on Sunday. Got the 2nd book in the series on Monday, and....finished it on Monday. Which was pretty cool, 453 pages in one afternnon isn't too shabby. And now I have the 3rd book in the series and I'm afraid to start it for fear I won't stop. And I want to take my time since the 6th, final, book in the series doesn't come out until May. UGH, the waiting!! So, that's been my day. :)

Bones

Bones

Nah, I been through this rodeo. There's an ideal non-itching length for me.

Not sure if you're Jim Jones or endorsing alcohol...
sorry "electric" kool-aid, magic kills you, HOW COULD I MIX THEM UP!?
I'm at work, but my brain is so far from focusing, I'm just dinking around the office.

I brought a book, but don't want to start reading it because I have trouble stopping. Proof: I got the 1st book in the series last Friday, read half of it that day, then read the second half on Sunday. Got the 2nd book in the series on Monday, and....finished it on Monday. Which was pretty cool, 453 pages in one afternnon isn't too shabby. And now I have the 3rd book in the series and I'm afraid to start it for fear I won't stop. And I want to take my time since the 6th, final, book in the series doesn't come out until May. UGH, the waiting!! So, that's been my day. :)
wooo books, I remember them fondly, now all I have is a pile of anime dvds of things I need to watch/finish. someday, SOMEDAY I WILL HAVE NO TO WATCH PILE!!!! but today is not that day >_>

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Yeah, I haven't read this...vigorously in a REALLY long time. I've missed it!

I have no anime to watch. :( I feel like I've ridden my anime wave. Or maybe just no shows have interested me recently? As it is, my time has moved towards film. I watch a lot of movies now.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Are you psychic? Will I be a famed author by 2016?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I knew you were going to ask that.

And the answer is yes, yes you are. But the future can always change.....

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Dammit!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

strawman

strawman

Aside from myself and @MindDetective, which two forumites are you secretly shipping in your head?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Aside from myself and @MindDetective, which two forumites are you secretly shipping in your head?
I hope it's me and @Jay, just to make @Adam jealous.

Bones

Bones

I think I just vomited in my mouth a little at that thought. no...just no...:puke:

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I think I just vomited in my mouth a little at that thought. no...just no...:puke:
:foreveralone:

PatrThom

PatrThom

Dandruff shampoo. On your beard. Leave it in while you shower the rest of you, same as your head.

--Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Haha!!

Um, Gen. Specific and Dill? ;)

But in all seriousness, I freaking ship everyone with happiness.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Dandruff shampoo. On your beard. Leave it in while you shower the rest of you, same as your head.

--Patrick
I already do this actually. Especially in the winter because my skin gets sooo dry

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Hey, hey @stienman ask me stuff! Or anyone else. Stieny just normally answers first so I thought I would mention him. How's my outsourced child doing?

strawman

strawman

Oh boy, he just started saying "Noooooo!" this last weekend. It was epic! He really didn't want that diaper change, and is starting to have an opinion about things. He's even got this cute little temper tantrum he throws where he gets down on the floor and carefully bumps his head on the floor, then wails, then pauses, careful bump, then wails again.

Terribly cute!

You mentioned in your cosplay thread that you don't do electronic/lighting stuff in your costumes. Is that merely a style thing, or you just want to keep Nate as far away from your hobby as possible?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh boy, he just started saying "Noooooo!" this last weekend. It was epic! He really didn't want that diaper change, and is starting to have an opinion about things. He's even got this cute little temper tantrum he throws where he gets down on the floor and carefully bumps his head on the floor, then wails, then pauses, careful bump, then wails again.

Terribly cute!

You mentioned in your cosplay thread that you don't do electronic/lighting stuff in your costumes. Is that merely a style thing, or you just want to keep Nate as far away from your hobby as possible?
D'aww, they grow up so fast!

Oh, I didn't mean that I don't WANT to do electronic stuff, I just meant that I personally have no experience doing it. I leave all electronic stuff up to Nate. I actually like him being involved in my cosplay life, we just don't play well with each other, so any props/electronic stuff that happens is just him - I will have not helped at all. And so far, I haven't had any costumes that needed lighting components - Hades is the first one.[DOUBLEPOST=1390323179,1390322657][/DOUBLEPOST]
I actually like him being involved in my cosplay life, we just don't play well with each other, .
And by this I mean we just do things so very differently that us working on projects together don't really go anywhere, we just go in circles. He's so analytical and plans out EVERYTHING down to the tiniest detail (he even almost always makes scale minitures before he makes something) and I'm so...whimsical, I just DO things, with very little planning. And so, how he does things, I get impatient. And how I do things, I waste product and I have a tendancy to waste time. Hee, yeah. :D

strawman

strawman

When you watched Frozen, which character did you most want to cosplay? Now that you've had time to stew on it, is it something you might actually pursue, or just a wild thought that may or may not happen in the future?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Have you ever cosplayed as Carmen Sandiego, and if not, why?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

When you watched Frozen, which character did you most want to cosplay? Now that you've had time to stew on it, is it something you might actually pursue, or just a wild thought that may or may not happen in the future?
I, like every other cosplayer on this planet, would want to cosplay Elsa. She resonates very strongly with me. And my friend paid me the sweetest compliment and told me that as soon as she watched Frozen, she thought I would make the PERFECT Elsa. She's trying to convince me to cosplay her. Which is very sweet and gives me warm fuzzies.

But in reality, I am Sven. I've seen the movie twice with different friends each time, and at the same moment in the movie, each time, my friends leaned over to me and whispered, "You're Sven!" So, I'm most drawn to doing a Gijinka Sven or something like that. Haha, I'm so weird![DOUBLEPOST=1390325433,1390325351][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you ever cosplayed as Carmen Sandiego, and if not, why?
Oh, I haven't, but I should! I love the color red and...I kind of have a thing about trenchcoats.

strawman

strawman

But in reality, I am Sven. I've seen the movie twice with different friends each time, and at the same moment in the movie, each time, my friends leaned over to me and whispered, "You're Sven!" So, I'm most drawn to doing a Gijinka Sven or something like that. Haha, I'm so weird!
:rofl:

As long as you have ice laden willow strands in your antlers!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

:rofl:

As long as you have ice laden willow strands in your antlers!
Ahem...that's the exact scene that EVERYONE was all 'You're totally Sven!'.

BananaHands

BananaHands

If you could hang out with any of the characters you've cosplayed, who would it be?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

If you could hang out with any of the characters you've cosplayed, who would it be?
Oh man...I don't know! Link is the first one to come to mind. And I could ride Epona! (confession, when I was little, I would play Ocarina of Time just so I could get Epona. After that, I wouldn't play any more of the game and I would just ride her around Hyrule field.)

But my upcoming costumes...I would love to hang with Hades. He's hilarious and I'm sure all sorts of shenanigans would happen.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

James Woods Hades?! He was pretty much the only thing I enjoyed in that movie (although some of the music was catchy).

I occasionally recite the, "I think you're forgetting one ever-so-tiny, teensy-weensy, little detail.... I OWN YOU!"

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

He was fantastic!! And yes, that Hades. :D

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Oh, a question.

Uhm.

How long will it take to get my test results back?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh, a question.

Uhm.

How long will it take to get my test results back?
As long as it takes for me to realize what test results you mean.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Had an x-ray today. Blood work tomorrow. CT scan isn't scheduled... haha

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'll hurry the results along to the best of my abilities.

Will that do?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Well, if my back pain issues get solved, then yes. :D

Barenaked Ladies: greatest band?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Barenaked Ladies: greatest band?
Um, I'm gonna have to say no...

I have seen them live though (ish) and they're pretty fun.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm feeling kind of down today. And for no reason. This should probably go in a different thread, Random Crap? I dunno. I kind of just can't bring myself to talk about myself most of the time.

Confess things to me, so I get to know you guys better! I want to know things!

Here's mine: I'm left-handed and I write in cursive. Does anyone else still write in cursive? Or just me?

Celt Z

Celt Z

I still write in cursive, but it's only for things like diary entries or stuff I just want to jot down on paper to un-stress.

Actually, that can be my confession! When I'm really pissed off, I write down everything I'm thinking/feeling, including stuff that I would never say out loud. Always in cursive. Then when I've calmed down, I rip up the paper and toss it. I don't know why this helps me, but it does.

Emrys

Emrys

I wish I could still write cursive. My handwriting looks like a drunken spider fell into an inkpot and staggered its way home across my page. I type everything to keep from horrifying people with my handwriting.

Here is a picture of sleeping doomweasels; hopefully it will make you smile.

sleeping ferrets.jpg

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I taught myself to write in cursive in second grade, and have been doing it since.

Fuck print!

strawman

strawman

I write in cursive terribly, so I typically do block letters.

Also terribly.

Google "full house without Michelle" if you've ever watched full house (TV series) and need a laugh.

I have hitchhikers thumbs, and can bend them backwards more than ninety degrees. People who see it appear uncomfortable, so I don't show it off often.

Emrys

Emrys

I have hitchhikers thumbs, and can bend them backwards more than ninety degrees. People who see it appear uncomfortable, so I don't show it off often.
:eek:

:hide:

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'll upload a picture of my print and cursive when I get home. I shall reveal all!! :D

GasBandit

GasBandit

My handwriting has not improved since grade 3. I write by hand as little as possible, cursive OR print (though when I have to, it's usually print).

Also, don't be down, Kags, everybody likes you.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

My handwriting has not improved since grade 3. I write by hand as little as possible, cursive OR print (though when I have to, it's usually print).

Also, don't be down, Kags, everybody likes you.
I would secretary for you! I love to write stuff out - I wrote a book all in long hand, all 70,000 something words.

And thanks. :) You guys make me feel good, it's why I stick around.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I would secretary for you! I love to write stuff out - I wrote a book all in long hand, all 70,000 something words.

And thanks. :) You guys make me feel good, it's why I stick around.
Do you own a fountain pen? I bet you own a fountain pen.

I fucking love my fountain pen.

Jay

Jay

Awesome secretary cosplay writing cursive with left hand?

PjVv3.gif

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Do you own a fountain pen? I bet you own a fountain pen.

I fucking love my fountain pen.
Maaaaaybe. ;) Yes, I do. I use it very little because, being left-handed I smear EVERYTHING. But, it's beautiful and I love it.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

You just made Jay's nuts drop, Kags

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Awesome secretary cosplay writing cursive with left hand?

View attachment 13969

Emrys

Emrys

:popcorn:

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

My son's elbows are "double jointed". People visibly cringe when they notice it.

Dirona

Dirona

A general all-round 'eeew' to the various joint-related creepiness. *shudder*

That aside... Kags, did I notice that you watch OUAT? Does this mean that I'm not the only one here that does? And I can squee about Robert Carlyle at you (who, if they have truly killed off, I will be horrified about)?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

OMG, yes, please talk with me about it @Dirona !! I will squee with you about Robert Carlyle. :heart: (Honestly, I doubt he's gone, I think he'll be back! Only two more weeks until it begins airing again! I'M SO EXCITED!! :D )

Jay

Jay

Robert Carlyle is one of my favorite actors.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Robert Carlyle is one of my favorite actors.
I thought he did a great job in The 51st State.

--Patrick

Jay

Jay

I thought he did a great job in The 51st State.

--Patrick
28 weeks later.

Hitler.

PatrThom

PatrThom

28 weeks later.

Hitler.
Haven't seen either of those.

--Patrick

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

He did a very, VERY good job of portraying Hitler, turning a chariacture into a deeper portrayal of the man during his rise to power.

I THINK you can find it on Youtube, if you look it up. "Hitler: Rise of Evil" is the title, I believe... Writing was so-so, but Carlyle MADE that movie. Matthew Modine did a decent job, too.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I can dislocate my fingers; my fingers and wrists are very flexible, to the point where I surprised a martial arts instructor how much pressure he had to use in a grip before it started to hurt me.

I love writing longhand, my cursive varies in quality. My fountain pen is beautiful, and I just bought some lovely paper for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1393350537,1393350357][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if you want a very impressive portrayal of Hitler, and especially Goebbels, there is a German film called Der Untergang (Downfall in English) about the last few days in the Bunker. It is the film from which the internet-famous scene of Hitler complaining about being banned from X-Box live (or various other parodies) originates. The actor who plays Hitler is quite incredible, but the one playing Goebbels was purely terrifying. Not only does he look eerily like the man, but his gaunt face and severe expression combined with worshipful zealotry for Hitler... It's a potent portrayal to say the very minimum.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Should I quit my job?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Should I quit my job?
How unhappy are you?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

How unhappy are you?
At work? Not very. Though I'm stressed.

Mostly I think I'd quit my job and travel again

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

At work? Not very. Though I'm stressed.

Mostly I think I'd quit my job and travel again
If you could make it work, I think you should.

I'm actually a big supporter of people traveling. I think it often times enlightens a person, makes them realize what makes themselves tick and what makes them happy.

Go, travel! Learn new things, meet new people, explore!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I miss it. But I think I'm staying here for a while. Just bored at work and bumped the thread I guess.

How many times have you told someone you enjoyed their cooking, even had seconds, but actually had to choke it down?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I miss it. But I think I'm staying here for a while. Just bored at work and bumped the thread I guess.

How many times have you told someone you enjoyed their cooking, even had seconds, but actually had to choke it down?
Maybe you could explore where you live? Get some variety in your life without having to really travel? :)

I only remember once. Nearly everyone around me is a fantastic cook. And growing up with my Mum, she's AMAZING. She loves to cook and is very skilled at it. And now a days, I have dinner-nights with friends and they all cook wonderfully.

But once, when I was maybe 10, I went to eat at a neighbor's house and they were having spaghetti. Which, I thought was a safe meal, like unruinable, but NOPE. They noodles weren't cooked all the way and the sauce wasn't even...a sauce it was more like a broth? And it was weird. I didnt' like it, but I ate it most definitely.

Side note: I'm a garbage disposal when it comes to food, I will eat just about anything, even if I hate it, I'll still eat it.

Jay

Jay

strawman

strawman

You've no doubt noticed the huge rips in my blue couch.

Do you recommend replacing it, reupholstering it, or covering it?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I don't know what that it, but I'll give it a go. NOM!!

You've no doubt noticed the huge rips in my blue couch.

Do you recommend replacing it, reupholstering it, or covering it?
I sure have!

Are the rips the only problem? Or is the couch beginning to be a problem structurally? Are the cushions beginning to sink into the couch? Do the arm rests sag from being used so often? If you push on the back of the couch, does it wiggle?

If the tears are the only problem, I would price out re-upholstering it and go that route!

figmentPez

figmentPez

I don't know what that it, but I'll give it a go. NOM!!
That's poutine! French fries with cheese curds and brown gravy.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Sounds like a heart-attack in a dish; I'm on board!! :D

Jay

Jay

You haven't lived life.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Don't worry, @LittleKagsin, someday there will be a field trip where the US forumites travel up to visit our Half-neighbors of the North, and poutine will be ingested (and probably regretted). Stienman can drive the bus since he has the most experience hauling around a bunch of kids...or adults who just act like them. :D

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I like this plan @Celt Z !! LET IT BE SO!! :D

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm feeling talkative/bored today.

If anyone wants to chat, ask questions...ONWARD! LET'S DO THIS!

figmentPez

figmentPez

What video game are you playing/did you play last? What do you think the next new (to you) game you play will be?

How is Fly doing?

Do you like to chew gum?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

What video game are you playing/did you play last? What do you think the next new (to you) game you play will be?
I'm currently working on getting a Platinum for all of the God of War games - I started with Ascension. And I'm playing Puppeteer with Nate. As for new game? Man, I dunno. With no new gen stuff at my house, it's hard to keep up on newer games. I got Nate Watch Dogs, but I have no intention to play it?

How is Fly doing?
He's okay...getting pretty old. :( But he's still active and loves to play, which is good. :heart:

Do you like to chew gum?
I do! I don't very often though becuase I'm a horrible gum popper and it drives most people bonkers. Nate especially, so yeah. : D

jwhouk

jwhouk

Have you ever wanted to just roll down the windows, put down the top, crank up the Beach Boys, don't let the music stop, and just ride it till we just can't ride it no more?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Have you ever wanted to just roll down the windows, put down the top, crank up the Beach Boys, don't let the music stop, and just ride it till we just can't ride it no more?
Joe, you're a pearl, but that sentence makes you sound like Ke$ha's grandpa.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Sure!

I actually quite enjoy long road-trips, long drives. So, yeah I'd be up for that! :D I actually hope to move to a coastline so I can go on drives up the coast.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Blame the LA Kings.

EDIT: ....aaaaand she didn't get the reference. :(

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Blame the LA Kings.

EDIT: ....aaaaand she didn't get the reference. :(
Nope.

I assumed you were referencing something, but I'm to lazy/tired to try and figure it out. So, you get a legit answer.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Hint: Randy Newman.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Happy? :)

jwhouk

jwhouk

Well, after seeing it for the 1,000,000th time... :D

I just have this image of you and Mr. Kags grabbing the Buick and heading down the Imperial Highway.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Guys, I'm begging you. Say things to me!

I'm almost already done with my work, at my job, and I just got here. It's so slow...

GasBandit

GasBandit

Say things to me!
Rutabaga.
Crepuscular.
Arbitrage.
Paleolithic.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Not as helpful as I was hoping you'd be, by the way.

I'M BORED.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Not as helpful as I was hoping you'd be, by the way.

I'M BORED.
His website called him DJ Dawg... I'm not sure what I was expecting when I hired him.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Sorry. Fridays lately are my busiest day of the week. Especially today, since it's the last friday in the month.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Normally I have the same problem, but man, this month end is the slowest one I've had in a while.

WEEEEEE!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

What's the weirdest thing?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Bored? Look at this guy make a complete set of Up cosplay heads from foam.

http://imgur.com/gallery/e4LSf

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Aw, Chad, I can always count on you!

I think Water Bears are kind of just...weird. Anything that can live without food for that long is absolutely bizarre. Also, I'm pretty sure they can survive in space, which hey, crazy.

EDIT: GasBandit, CRAZY!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Also look at this Australian Western Pygmy Possum

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

GUH, so cute!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Right? That is crazy.

I left my balcony door open accidentally last night and the temperature plummeted... It's so cold in here! I never should have gotten out of bed.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Bundle up!

I'm not looking forward to the temp. drop here. :( Fall just barely started!

Chad, how do you feel about slippers?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I don't own any, but I can't object to them. I usually just wear socks and a pair of loose-fitting boat shoes around the apartment.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

(I have a bit of a slipper obsession..) I was gonna suggest you put some on to help you warm up! :D But, if you didn't like them then the suggestion would be rendered moot.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Also look at this Australian Western Pygmy Possum
Australian? Okay, what's it's deadly secret? Poisonous? Extremely aggressive? Psychic powers?

strawman

strawman

Do you have a cell phone? What brand and model is it? Why that one? Do you just have one ring tone, or do you personalize some of your contacts with different ringtones?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Australian? Okay, what's it's deadly secret? Poisonous? Extremely aggressive? Psychic powers?
I bet those little toe claws secrete a toxin. Or maybe just draw blood.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

@stienman I do have a cell phone and I'm ready to be shamed by you all! I have an iPhone 3. I think I got it when the 4s came out, so the 3 was free which is why I went with it. I'm big into personalizing ringtones, so ALL of my friends have their own specific tone. :D And...some of my friends have personalized names in my phone too, like my three best friends and Nate all have Tolkien-verse themed names.

strawman

strawman

I'm big into personalizing ringtones, so ALL of my friends have their own specific tone. :D And...some of my friends have personalized names in my phone too, like my three best friends and Nate all have Tolkien-verse themed names.
Aha! In that case, pick three people on this forum who aren't in your phone (yet) and tell them the ringtone and nickname you'd assign them.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'm sorry you're bored. Please enjoy this gif of a dog taking the icebucket challenge.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Yes! I want to know what my ringtone would be.[DOUBLEPOST=1411751802,1411751765][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry you're bored. Please enjoy this gif of a dog taking the icebucket challenge.

What the... how...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Well, you, of course, and I would probably have your ringtone be Too Much Time on My Hands because IRONY, I don't think you have any spare time on your hands. I can't give you a nickname because I don't know what race you would be. We all took a quiz telling us what Middle Earth race we would be, and everyone's name depends on that. But, I mean, not Tolkien, you would probably be something like The Other Father, or just simply Outsource.

Um, I don't know who else to do!

I'll do @Ravenpoe because I already know what ringtone he would have - Chelsea Dagger! :D

I would give @Dave a snippet of General Patton's speech because Dave is our fearless leader. (Hopefully the soundbite of 'we'll go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn.' because that always made me laugh when I was younger. ...Still makes me laugh.)

EDIT: Ohhh, sad puppy!

Chad hmmm, let me think! I'll edit in a minute. :D

Dave

Dave

When I ha a phone, my ringtone was Monty Python "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life", which is also the song I want played at my funeral.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

:unibrow:

Oh, if I had a nickel for every time a girl's said that... I'd be $386.00 in debt...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

What if you guys don't like what I pick!! *the pressure*
@Gusto would get the Buffy theme song for sure.
And Chad...let's see. I feel very..Wanderlust by Nick Gallant with you. Or I Like to go to the Barn because I like The by Band of Horses.
@Cajungal would get something by Rodrigo y Gabriela - The Soundmaker maybe.
@Emrys would definitely get the Pokémon theme song because GOTTA CATCH ALL DEM DOOMIES.
@Bones would get the opening from Tenjou Tenge because it's one of my favorite openings.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Sorry. Fridays lately are my busiest day of the week. Especially today, since it's the last friday in the month.
Last Friday in the quarter, you mean.

--Patrick

Bones

Bones

@Bones would get the opening from Tenjou Tenge because it's one of my favorite openings.
Oh man BOMBA HEAD! such a great opening!

Bones

Bones

I am also bored at work kags. So I will be glad to entertain you!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I am also bored at work kags. So I will be glad to entertain you!
Aw, I'm off work now, but I can be here to entertain you! :heart:

GasBandit

GasBandit

Last Friday in the quarter, you mean.

--Patrick
That is also an exacerbating factor. But the last friday of the month is always super busy because the next broadcast month starts the coming monday and all the agencies are pushing their new copy/schedules through.

figmentPez

figmentPez

@LittleKagsin Do I have a ringtone?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

@LittleKagsin Do I have a ringtone?
You do!

Yours is currently Elation by The Levellers.

But it's been My Little Pony (HA!) and Best Friend by Toy Box before. :D

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Reviving this barren wasteland of a thread. I left my headphones at home, so I've got nothing to keep me going today.

ASK ME STUFF BITCHES!!

(Is that to forceful, I feel like it's to forceful..)

evilmike

evilmike

Reviving this barren wasteland of a thread. I left my headphones at home, so I've got nothing to keep me going today.

ASK ME STUFF BITCHES!!

(Is that to forceful, I feel like it's to forceful..)
If you had to cosplay as a Halforumite, which one would it be?

Bones

Bones

what is your favorite candy?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

@evilmike DAVE! Flappy hooties and all, it would be hilarious. I would also attempt Docseverin because I want to be cool and tattooed and badass like him.

@Bones it varies. But I generally go for fruit inspired things; starburst, skittles, laffy taffy, peachie o's, that short of thing. =^^=

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

My favorite question for these things...

Would you rather fight a horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

100 duck sized horses! :D Ducks are such dicks, fighting one the size of a horse would be terrifying. But duck sized horses?? That's kind of adorable. I can just imagine them stampeding all around me.

Bones

Bones

favorite article of clothing you own?
(I have the day off so I can go as long as you need entertainment)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

YAY @Bones!! :D

Hmmm favorite article of clothing....well, I just bought the most adorable black skirt with a bow on the front and it's my current favorite. But I also have these white t-shirts with foxes all over them. I actually think I'm wearing it in my avi picture. But yeah, I love those too. =^^=

Bones

Bones

what is your favorite thing about christmas(if you celebrate it, otherwise insert correct holiday of the season)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

My favorite thing is to give people presents!! :D I love it when I find that gift that is just perfect and I can't wait to see my friends/family open the gifts I've given them. :heart: Makes me happy.

But, I mean, visually, I'm OBSESSED with Candy Canes. I love everything about those red and white swirls, I can barely stand it.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

What wouldn't you do for a Klondike bar?

Bones

Bones

What wouldn't you do for a Klondike bar?
fight a 100 duck sized horses?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Nothing, @Ravenpoe . There's nothing I wouldn't do.

Shakey

Shakey

My favorite question for these things...

Would you rather fight a horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?
I did not read that as duck... [emoji15]

jwhouk

jwhouk

One cosplay you would never do - because it would be impossible/extremely difficult to do?

Bones

Bones

what is your "i want to get it done, but so much work" cosplay atm?

GasBandit

GasBandit

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

@jwhouk I'm not sure there is one. There are some that I feel like "I am not skilled enough yet!" but I just wait until I learn. It probably would comes down to amount of skin showing to be a cosplay I would never do.

@Bones BAH, so many! I mean, Bayonetta, of course. That's still a dream costume and I could be working on it, but there's just so much to do I almost always give up soon after starting.

That's right @GasBandit , you heard me. :unibrow:

GasBandit

GasBandit

That's right @GasBandit , you heard me. :unibrow:

"And then she started goin' on about how she was gonna make all my fantasies come true, so I said, 'Even this one I have where Jesus Christ is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?'" - Jimmy Pop, the Bloodhound Gang

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Candy's in the mail, along with instructions.

Do not disappoint us, the target must be dead within the week.

Piotyr

Piotyr

What are the top 3 things currently on your bucket list? If you currently lack a bucket list, make a 3 item bucket list.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Consider it done @Ravenpoe !

Hmm, top three things on my bucket list...Man, I don't know.
- go to school and get my degree
- publish my book
- travel to Ireland
Those are my top three priorities right now.

Piotyr

Piotyr

So you want to go to book publishing school in Ireland. That seems like the most reasonable option.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Kill all the birds with one stone! :D

jwhouk

jwhouk

One place you wouldn't mind visiting, but wouldn't necessarily want to live there?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

SO MANY PLACES.
I mean, Japan, probably number 1. Italy is high on that list. Hawaii even. I'd even love to visit Canada, but wouldn't want to live there.

Bones

Bones

I know you are not much for anime anymore, but what are your top 5 animes, and what about them puts them in each spot?(sorry I am always curious to see what people like)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

100 duck sized horses! :D Ducks are such dicks, fighting one the size of a horse would be terrifying. But duck sized horses?? That's kind of adorable. I can just imagine them stampeding all around me.
OH NO! You want to fight my little ponies!!!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

GAH! This is such a hard question...

Full Metal Panic! is probably my FAV FAV. It has everything that I like, the action, the romance, the funny. It just hits all of the right notes for me, and the art style sits well with my eyes.

But I mean there are a bunch that will always be in my top: Elfen Lied (the story I thought was unique and I loved the ending), Paranoia Agent (I love mysteries, and murder mysteries in particular and this whole anime reminded me of those stories, so I was hooked! Loved the twist ending), Wolf's Rain (One word: WOLVES. Loved the mature story, but it kept the fantasy elements. GUH, CHEZA!), Host Club (It's so happy and funny, it's just easy to watch and I love that.), Ranma 1/2 (First anime I EVER saw, so it will always hold my heart.)

There are more, I'm sure, but without looking at my collection, those are what spring to mind immediately.

Bones

Bones

GAH! This is such a hard question...

Full Metal Panic! is probably my FAV FAV. It has everything that I like, the action, the romance, the funny. It just hits all of the right notes for me, and the art style sits well with my eyes.

But I mean there are a bunch that will always be in my top: Elfen Lied (the story I thought was unique and I loved the ending), Paranoia Agent (I love mysteries, and murder mysteries in particular and this whole anime reminded me of those stories, so I was hooked! Loved the twist ending), Wolf's Rain (One word: WOLVES. Loved the mature story, but it kept the fantasy elements. GUH, CHEZA!), Host Club (It's so happy and funny, it's just easy to watch and I love that.), Ranma 1/2 (First anime I EVER saw, so it will always hold my heart.)

There are more, I'm sure, but without looking at my collection, those are what spring to mind immediately.
thats a really interesting loadout for top 5, you have a good mix, and many non-standard answers at this point in time. I am impress!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Aw, thank you! :heart: =^^=

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

What is your dream car/vehicle/conveyance?

Also, favorite movie to fall asleep to?

jwhouk

jwhouk

Hobby you'd love to take up, but no time/money/other to do so?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I'd even love to visit Canada, but wouldn't want to live there.
I resent this!

Emrys

Emrys

I resent this!
Cheri, you don't want to live in Canada either.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Cheri, you don't want to live in Canada either.
That doesn't mean other people are allowed to get down on Canada. I have earned this.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

That doesn't mean other people are allowed to get down on Canada. I have earned this.
I'm not down on Canada, scuse you! I've DRESSED UP as Canada so I think I've earned a pass. ;)

Emrys

Emrys

I'm not down on Canada, scuse you! I've DRESSED UP as Canada so I think I've earned a pass. ;)
Ignore Mr Grumpy there. You can come visit me any day and I'll show you the foxes that live on my property.

How, pray tell, does one dress up as Canada (aka pics or it didn't happen ;))?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Ignore Mr Grumpy there. You can come visit me any day and I'll show you the foxes that live on my property.

How, pray tell, does one dress up as Canada (aka pics or it didn't happen ;))?

You'll take me to foxes?? *cries*

Pics are in mah cosplay thread somewhere. It's from the series Hetalia.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

How insanely lucky is your husband?

Emrys

Emrys

You'll take me to foxes?? *cries*

Pics are in mah cosplay thread somewhere. It's from the series Hetalia.
You're just as cute as a button and that's a fantastic outfit. I'll take you to see all the foxes*.

*Real foxes, not doomweasels with floofy tails.[DOUBLEPOST=1419308987,1419308927][/DOUBLEPOST]
How insanely lucky is your husband?
Pretty damn insanely lucky.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Ignore Mr Grumpy there.
Hey! I

No I am pretty grumpy

But still, hey![DOUBLEPOST=1419309385,1419309338][/DOUBLEPOST]Also she's the faux-mom of a kidnapped child we have together. She can't just NOT live here like she's too cool for this place

Emrys

Emrys

Also she's the faux-mom of a kidnapped child we have together. She can't just NOT live here like she's too cool for this place
But she is too cool for this place. I fully expect Saskatchewan to roll up into a giant ball of <squeeexplode> if LittleKagsin ever visits.

And we both know Saskatchewan is way cooler than Alberta. ;)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

But she is too cool for this place. I fully expect Saskatchewan to roll up into a giant ball of <squeeexplode> if LittleKagsin ever visits.

And we both know Saskatchewan is way cooler than Alberta. ;)
Dog ran away, took etc.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

@Officer_Charon I don't know if I can narrow it down! I have a lot of dream cars. :heart: I mean, my number 1 dream car is a Koenigsegg. I'm not sure why, but that super car just speaks to me! I love it. I would also LOVE a 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 - so pretty. Those are probably my top two, but I could go on and on. (I love cars. :D)

And second part of your question...I don't know. I actually hate to fall asleep to movies and I rarely if ever do so. I'm the person that's randomly awake when everyone else has fallen asleep. And, I naturally enjoy being up late at night so I find it pretty easy to stay awake until 2-3 in the morning.

@jwhouk Hmmm, that's a tough question. Probably water sports. Like, wakeboarding and other aquatic stuff. I love the water, and I would love to have a boat to scoon around in on the weekends.

@Cheesy1 haha, that's pretty debatable. I consider myself the lucky one. He puts up with A LOT from me - my crazy antics, dragging him to conventions, letting me spend all of our money on costumes. Plus, he even puts up with me on my bad days. And I do have them. =^^= It's nice that anyone considers him lucky though. :heart:

@Emrys it's a date! I'll come visit you and we can go look at foxes together!!! :D I cant' even handle it, my heart is pounding even now.

Aw @Chad Sexington you remembered our tryst! Well, if you put it that way I do suppose I owe Canada so much. ;)

Anonymous

If you'd go on a 7 day trip in the following countries, where would you like to go :

Anywhere in the US :

Canada :

Yurop :

Asia :

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

If you'd go on a 7 day trip in the following countries, where would you like to go :

Anywhere in the US :

Canada :

Yurop :

Asia :
Ooo Anon, mysterious!

In the US I would really love to go to Boston or any historic town back east. I love history so any place that holds a strong sense of times gone by, I would love.

Sadly, I know very little about Canada or the different provinces. I would likely go to the place that has the highest concentration of Halforumites so I could meet everyone.

Europe is so hard because there are so many places I want to go!! But Ireland is my number one right now. It is calling my name so hard. The scenery, the people, I just want to experience it all!

As for Asia, I would go to Japan in a heart beat. There's a freaking fox temple and you can go and meet foxes and just guhh! But I really, there's a lot about Japan I would love to go and enjoy first hand, the culture, the food, the atmosphere.

So yeah! I actully plan on starting a tradition of a yearly trip out of the country next year. :D

Jay

Jay

Sadly, I know very little about Canada or the different provinces.
"Here be dragonz"

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Anyone want to waste time with me??

We can talk about things! :awesome:

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Anyone want to waste time with me??

We can talk about things! :awesome:
What's your favorite thing?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I don't...know how to answer that.

Sunshine! It's pretty high on my list of favorite things.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Like, burning sunshine you have to wear sunscreen for, or the little ray of sun in winter, after a grey morning?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

BOTH @Bubble181 !

I like burning sunshine because I give myself sun tattoos every year and I need a lot of sun for that. And since winter is harsh, any little ray of sunshine during that time is welcome. =^^=

Bubble181

Bubble181

"sun tattoos", you mean drawings on your skin in sunscreen/burnt skin/white skin?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Yep, but I don't use sunscreen. I cut designs out of paper.

Last year I did fish scales.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Yep, but I don't use sunscreen. I cut designs out of paper.

Last year I did fish scales.
Your skin turns green when you tan? Might want to get that checked out.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

:rolleyes:

Bubble181

Bubble181

Don't worry, we'll still love you when you're cosplaying She-Hulk without any make-up.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Aw, at least Jennifer's a badass! If I have to be a character for real, she's not a bad one to be. =^^=

Bubble181

Bubble181

So, when you'll be cosplaying, should we expect
or

? :p

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

The second one! DUH.

IMMA GET RIPPED!!!

Bubble181

Bubble181

I actually took a "wrong" second picture by mistake. I was going for "barely a bikini" vs "full uniform", and now I see both are on the "scantily clad" side of things. But, eh, good to know :p

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Still my favorite She-Hulk picture. Poor Jen needs a hug...

Dei

Dei

I am trying to figure out how to make a good Queen Beryl dress for DCC this year, because my daughter wants to be Sailor Venus but I have no desire to be a Sailor Scout. I need to figure out a way to make pushup cups as part of the dress because my tiny boobs will not do the job.

This is just my random statement of the day to spark conversation. ;)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

My best advice for the dress is to either give it straps (you can do clear ones) - that way you can wear a bra/push up. Or make it a corset style dress, that way you can wear a strapless bra and have it not fall down/shift around. You could also get 'chicken cutlets' - bra inserts. :D Joann's has them and they have a lot of other sew in bra things.

Side note...I'm going to be Jupiter this year, so yay Sailor Scouts!

Dei

Dei

I wanted her to be Jupiter so that we wouldn't need a wig, but she won't stand for that. ;)

Dei

Dei

The biggest issue with a bra is that the style of the dress basically exposes all of the inner cleavage, so a bra would be pretty visible. I still need to think on it, but start it soon since it will be way more complex that anything else I have made.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

If you go with a nude colored bra, it won't be as noticeable. And you could always cut the bra up and sew it into the dress itself.

Also also, if you're worried about making it from scratch, you could always buy a purple gown online and modify the neckline. Take away some of the stress.

PatrThom

PatrThom

you could always cut the bra up and sew it into the dress itself.
You make it sound so easy.

--Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm having a really rough day.

Distractions would be nice, so ask me stuff. Or just...let's converse please.

Dei

Dei

We can discuss how likely I am to fail at styling my Raven wig. ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well, I googled "hey look a distraction" and this was on the first page.

Hope it helps!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

We can discuss how likely I am to fail at styling my Raven wig. ;)
Teen Titans Raven??

Well, I googled "hey look a distraction" and this was on the first page.

Hope it helps!
I mean, it made me laugh which essentially is helping.

Dei

Dei

Teen Titans Raven??

I mean, it made me laugh which essentially is helping.
My daughter is obsessed with Teen Titans Go! So we are doing Raven and Starfire.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

My daughter is obsessed with Teen Titans Go! So we are doing Raven and Starfire.
That's adorable. <3

(I just added Starfire to my future list! But from the comic, not the show.)

Looking at references images, the tough part I see is...she just has the hood? Are you going to do a black wig underneath or go the classic purple route?

Dei

Dei

I have a dark purple wig, my problem is that the ends are curling so I need to straighten it.

evilmike

evilmike

I'm having a really rough day.

Distractions would be nice, so ask me stuff. Or just...let's converse please.
What was the one thing you didn't make it to in Japan but wish you had?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

@Dei If it's heat resistant, you can take a straightener to it.

And if not, the hot water method should work just fine too. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1444057883,1444057606][/DOUBLEPOST]
What was the one thing you didn't make it to in Japan but wish you had?
I actually have no regrets about any of it. There was only two places that we intended to get to but didn't - the zoo and the SkyTree. But both of those were places Raye wanted to go and I had no feelings about them either way.

Which reminds me that I need to do a full Japan recap post or something. Complete with pics.

Dei

Dei

I have determined that having short short hair is going to be a blessing and a curse with a wig. I won't have to worry about my hair peaking through, but I won't really be able be able to pin it.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

When are we gonna see you modeling those awesome new boots? :)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

When are we gonna see you modeling those awesome new boots? :)

HNN. When I have an outfit worthy to wear with those boots.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I have determined that having short short hair is going to be a blessing and a curse with a wig. I won't have to worry about my hair peaking through, but I won't really be able be able to pin it.
Hot glue that sucker!

(Disclaimer: Do not actually hot glue that or any other sucker)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I mean, I would still wear a wig cap - it saves the wig from the oils of your hair and gives the pins something to attach to. Also also, a know a lot of people with short hair that use a texturizing spray since it kind of gunks up your hair, giving the bobby pins something to hold on to.

Bones

Bones

why you got to be so pretty?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

why you got to be so pretty?
Haha you're very kind to say so/think that. :heart:

I'm flabbergasted frankly if I ever get compliments of that nature, but really, truly, thank you.

Bones

Bones

Haha you're very kind to say so/think that. [emoji813]

I'm flabbergasted frankly if I ever get compliments of that nature, but really, truly, thank you.
You literally range from adorably cute to supermodel dream girl beautiful depending on the makeup. I mean that in only the positive sense.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I made the point on tumblr, but I'll ask you here - you realize that picture makes you look like a young, sexier Stevie Nicks, right?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You literally range from adorably cute to supermodel dream girl beautiful depending on the makeup. I mean that in only the positive sense.

I'm not equipped to handle this. :heart: :heart: I just do the best I can to be the best version of myself I can be. =^^=. I'm incredibly flattered I can be a chameleon.

I made the point on tumblr, but I'll ask you here - you realize that picture makes you look like a young, sexier Stevie Nicks, right?

Haha YESS! I did see that! Tumblr is just the worst when it comes to replying and such. I love Stevie Nicks, so I'm absolutely honored by the comparison. :)

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

missy.jpg

How would you go about recreating this hair style?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

View attachment 19307

How would you go about recreating this hair style?
I mean, if we're being realistic here, I'm not sure I could get my hair into that hairstyle perfectly. My hair is to long, frankly; I got no bangs to do the curls in the front!

But logistically (the style reminds me of 'Gibson' girls somewhat) so I would do something similar to this:

And then the hair left out in the front, I would curl it. :p

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Is cosplaying a passionate hobby or are you able to earn $$? If no $$, are you looking to start some sort of biz? e.g. cosplay design and/or consulting?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Is cosplaying a passionate hobby or are you able to earn $$? If no $$, are you looking to start some sort of biz? e.g. cosplay design and/or consulting?
Just a passionate hobby. :) It sort of feeds into my career, or the career I want though.

However, I make ZERO dollars from cosplaying. I actually lose money from it. But I love it an incredible amount and I try to be somewhat smart with it - I've never gone into debt for a costume, or used rent money or anything like that. Which I've seen some others do. :S

I'm not looking to start a business, but I do hope cosplaying can help bulk up my portfolio. I'm hoping to apply to some art schools soon - get a degree in illustration and fashion design. And then, career wise, I want to make the leap to the movie industry, designing/making costumes.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Illustration? So you are also an artist? Very cool. I did not know this about you.

Tried to come up with a Chad Sexington question but they were all too gross for 10:30 in the morning.

How much shock will it be when I change my profile picture? (I already know fade and patrthom will be pained.)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Illustration? So you are also an artist? Very cool. I did not know this about you.

Tried to come up with a Chad Sexington question but they were all too gross for 10:30 in the morning.

How much shock will it be when I change my profile picture? (I already know fade and patrthom will be pained.)

I am indeed! I do okay when I actually sit down and try, but more recently I just do little water color doodles.

I mean, what kind of gross? Also, we're in the same time zone...? Cause it's also 10:30 in the morning here. :D How exciting!

THE WORLD WILL CRUMBLE. Don't let fade and patrThom down. ;)
(I'm actually a fan of changing pics - as you can all probably tell, so I fully support that.)

Bones

Bones

(I'm actually a fan of changing pics - as you can all probably tell, so I fully support that.)
mine changes every time my cohost kiki gets the bug in her bonnet to paint me a new one.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

mine changes every time my cohost kiki gets the bug in her bonnet to paint me a new one.

I did notice that! I like them a great deal! I'm incredibly vain and just use pics of myself. :S

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I am indeed! I do okay when I actually sit down and try, but more recently I just do little water color doodles.

I mean, what kind of gross? Also, we're in the same time zone...? Cause it's also 10:30 in the morning here. :D How exciting!

THE WORLD WILL CRUMBLE. Don't let fade and patrThom down. ;)
I'm in Alberta. You have to pass through a few states to hit us, but I'm pretty much in a straight line north from you.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm in Alberta. You have to pass through a few states to hit us, but I'm pretty much in a straight line north from you.
Aw, that's fun! Duly noted.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I won't be pained.

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

I, however, will be completely lost and bewildered, and treat you (Chad) like a new person if you change your avatar.

How often have you actually felt uncomfortable/creeped out/etc over something said to you on here? Compare-and-contrast, Facebook, DeviantArt, cons?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

How often have you actually felt uncomfortable/creeped out/etc over something said to you on here? Compare-and-contrast, Facebook, DeviantArt, cons?

I have yet to actually feel uncomfortable by something said to me on here. (THAT'S NOT A CHALLENGE! ;) )

Umm, I think the worst that's ever happened to me was on Facebook. There was a man that would send me private messages, which was fine for a while - it was all harmless - but the more we talked, he kept telling me he was in love with me. :confused: And then he started talking about how he's afraid to go to conventions because he won't be able to control himself. And yeah, I wasn't okay with that, so I told him as such. He got mad - said a bunch of rude things to me and I blocked him, so yay?

But really, as I've stated in the past, I'm very rarely, if ever, creeped upon. It just doesn't happen to me. :S Not at cons, not on Facebook really, not DeviantArt, not Tumblr, so yep.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I have yet to actually feel uncomfortable by something said to me on here.
:devil:....

(THAT'S NOT A CHALLENGE! ;) )
...:censored:.

;)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

:devil:....

...:censored:.

;)

HA!

Frankly, even if you guys tried to creep me out, I'm not sure it would ever happen? I just can't take an suggestive thing said to me seriously, so...

I can't believe any of you would be serious in saying things like that to me. It's just like saying joke-y things with friends. And so, I haven't been offended yet.

GasBandit

GasBandit

W͕͖̞̥͘o̶u̯̖̬̰̝̖l͇̹͈̤̭ͅd̗̜̟͠ ̫̮y̘̬̲̮̖̺̝ou͇̖͓̩ ̳͉̪̥͔̗a͏͈͍̼g̲͉̥̕r͉̖͟e̵̦̤e̴̬̘̗̳͉̯ͅ ̦̱̠̤͝t̗̝̭̮̰͝o̝̲̲̫ ͎͚l͈͉̦̲͚̩͟e̙̞͙̲̘̹t̰͓͔͓͍̱͕ ̪̕ṃe̸̲ p̫̩̺͕̦̤͙͠e̲͠e̖l̹͓ yo̸̬͎͙̞̪̟u͓̪̝̤͔ ̤͕̱̫̜ḁ͖̺͚͕ń̝͎͉d͎̗̝͎̩̣͉ ͏͍w̦̹̙̗ẹ̱͔̹̺̭͇a͠r̤̻͓̪͝ ͙̫̣̣̮̝͓y҉̫̺̠̩͉̪ͅo̸̹̘̟̪̲͍̠u̬̟̯͚r̜̤̣̫ ̢̬̻̟s͏̪k͏͖͚̻͉í̼̙͔n̮,̞̪͓̻̞ ̴̼̠͓̭̦̻͎d̸̼̠̝͎̦̩͔e̷̠̘̰̪̭̭͉a̘̤̥͠r̸̭͇̪͔ ̞l͏̗̠̼̞̠̩͎a̶̫̯͇̙̳d͈͉̟̞͉̀y̼̟͡?̤͝ I̴̭̼̖̪ͅt͠'̧͚͚s ̦ś̯̯o̦̼̲̬͓̱ ̼̺̖̹̩̩̀c̗o̝̯̟ͅl̷d͕̗̘̣̘̟ ̶͓h̕e̯͙̜̳̳͈̘r͖̦͡e̟̻͍ ̨͈̻̺̭ͅw͚̞͍̱͍̼i̵̤̘̱̭̲ț̼̯͎͟h͔̲͉͖͉̱̕ͅǫ̖͚̙͙͕ͅu̢͉̭̬̪͈̼̫t̸͙͈ ͚̣͍̻̰͔͝m̗̝ý̻͚̼̪ ̖̱͓͙͍͎̟͞o͎̩̬w̳̱̹̪͍n̵̘.͎͔̪̞̥͔̩̀

Bubble181

Bubble181

W͕͖̞̥͘o̶u̯̖̬̰̝̖l͇̹͈̤̭ͅd̗̜̟͠ ̫̮y̘̬̲̮̖̺̝ou͇̖͓̩ ̳͉̪̥͔̗a͏͈͍̼g̲͉̥̕r͉̖͟e̵̦̤e̴̬̘̗̳͉̯ͅ ̦̱̠̤͝t̗̝̭̮̰͝o̝̲̲̫ ͎͚l͈͉̦̲͚̩͟e̙̞͙̲̘̹t̰͓͔͓͍̱͕ ̪̕ṃe̸̲ p̫̩̺͕̦̤͙͠e̲͠e̖l̹͓ yo̸̬͎͙̞̪̟u͓̪̝̤͔ ̤͕̱̫̜ḁ͖̺͚͕ń̝͎͉d͎̗̝͎̩̣͉ ͏͍w̦̹̙̗ẹ̱͔̹̺̭͇a͠r̤̻͓̪͝ ͙̫̣̣̮̝͓y҉̫̺̠̩͉̪ͅo̸̹̘̟̪̲͍̠u̬̟̯͚r̜̤̣̫ ̢̬̻̟s͏̪k͏͖͚̻͉í̼̙͔n̮,̞̪͓̻̞ ̴̼̠͓̭̦̻͎d̸̼̠̝͎̦̩͔e̷̠̘̰̪̭̭͉a̘̤̥͠r̸̭͇̪͔ ̞l͏̗̠̼̞̠̩͎a̶̫̯͇̙̳d͈͉̟̞͉̀y̼̟͡?̤͝ I̴̭̼̖̪ͅt͠'̧͚͚s ̦ś̯̯o̦̼̲̬͓̱ ̼̺̖̹̩̩̀c̗o̝̯̟ͅl̷d͕̗̘̣̘̟ ̶͓h̕e̯͙̜̳̳͈̘r͖̦͡e̟̻͍ ̨͈̻̺̭ͅw͚̞͍̱͍̼i̵̤̘̱̭̲ț̼̯͎͟h͔̲͉͖͉̱̕ͅǫ̖͚̙͙͕ͅu̢͉̭̬̪͈̼̫t̸͙͈ ͚̣͍̻̰͔͝m̗̝ý̻͚̼̪ ̖̱͓͙͍͎̟͞o͎̩̬w̳̱̹̪͍n̵̘.͎͔̪̞̥͔̩̀
I'm fairly sure that's at least 2 or 3 sizes to small, mate.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

? That's all I got.

Bubble181

Bubble181

? That's all I got.
So he can wear your skin as long as he keeps it well hydrated? You may be slightly too permissive/accommodating.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

So he can wear your skin as long as he keeps it well hydrated? You may be slightly too permissive/accommodating.

What can I say, I'm a people-pleaser. ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

In her dotage, I get the feeling Kags will definitely be Muriel Bagge. King Ramesses will be outside demanding the return of his slab and she'll be happily humming along sewing or something with a big grin on her face while her dog works on its fifth ulcer keeping her blissfully unaware of the danger at her door.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

In her dotage, I get the feeling Kags will definitely be Muriel Bagge. King Ramesses will be outside demanding the return of his slab and she'll be happily humming along sewing or something with a big grin on her face while her dog works on its fifth ulcer keeping her blissfully unaware of the danger at her door.
Aw, I get a puppy?!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Aw, I get a puppy?!
Yep. Just keep your eyes on the trash piles you pass for small abandoned puppies.

Bubble181

Bubble181

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Yep. Just keep your eyes on the trash piles you pass for small abandoned puppies.

(I got the reference - I was just being a perpetual five year old.)

Aw, roo!

GasBandit

GasBandit

(I got the reference - I was just being a perpetual five year old.)
You... you... YOU WERE DOING THE THING.

Can NO USER GO UNTAINTED

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Can NO USER GO UNTAINTED
I'm sorry...? I think. :S

I ruin jokes. D:

phil

phil

Who from here would you face off against in a dance off and are pretty sure you would just destroy them?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Who from here would you face off against in a dance off and are pretty sure you would just destroy them?
Oh man.

I don't even know! I mean, are people drunk? Because that changes the game.

Can I just say I could beat all ya'll? No going back, I could destroy, all of you! :)

phil

phil

Follow up question: will your dance hubris be your downfall one day?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Follow up question: will your dance hubris be your downfall one day?
Oh absolutely.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I'm fairly sure you could destroy me in a dance-off. How would you fare against me in a mud wrestling match?

Dei

Dei

I still feel like we need to have a giant cosplay get together. I really want to go to SDCC with my daughter some year, but leave my husband and son at home, because my son doesn't like to wear costumes, and my husband HATES crowds.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm fairly sure you could destroy me in a dance-off. How would you fare against me in a mud wrestling match?
How tall are you?

Actually, no - HUBRIS - I could take you, height be damned! And as we know from Bones' AMA, I'm no stranger to getting dirty in the mud.[DOUBLEPOST=1444238771,1444238687][/DOUBLEPOST]
I still feel like we need to have a giant cosplay get together. I really want to go to SDCC with my daughter some year, but leave my husband and son at home, because my son doesn't like to wear costumes, and my husband HATES crowds.

Aw, I would LOVE that. I'm all for it. =^^=

A lot of people harp on SDCC and the crowds are INSANE, but really, I still love that con. So very much. If it ever works out that you and your daughter can go, I'm so there! We can chill, get pics!

Bubble181

Bubble181

How tall are you?

Actually, no - HUBRIS - I could take you, height be damned! And as we know from Bones' AMA, I'm no stranger to getting dirty in the mud.
1m88. About 6 feet 2. I look forward to it. :unibrow:[DOUBLEPOST=1444239283,1444238946][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can see the two of you as Gwen and Mary-Jane, fighting over Pez as one very lucky Spiderman.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

1m88. About 6 feet 2. I look forward to it. :unibrow:
OMG you're tall!

It's on, my friend. ;)

PatrThom

PatrThom

Can NO USER GO UNTAINTED
It spreads pretty fast, man.
Actually, no - HUBRIS - I could take you, height be damned!
I glanced this one before reading the posts before it, and thought, "His name is Anubis! Not Hubris!" but then I read the other posts.

--Patrick

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I have yet to actually feel uncomfortable by something said to me on here.

*cracks knuckles*

(THAT'S NOT A CHALLENGE!)
*uncracks knuckles*

*looks at hands*

.... uh, I think I need a hospital.

Emrys

Emrys

How much do you like doomweasels - a lot or an awful lot?

How was your weekend?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

How much do you like doomweasels - a lot or an awful lot?

How was your weekend?
Oh, an awful lot! :D I had a friend in middle school who had some and it was amazing. They were precious and used to steal our Beanie Babies away.

My weekend was great! I got to play video games with my husband (we just got Uncharted Remastered and we're working on Diablo III again) and then on Sunday I went to a friends' house and she introduced me to Pretty Little Liars - she sucked me in! And I haven't seen her in a really long time, so it made me happy. =^^=

blotsfan

blotsfan

Oh, an awful lot! :D I had a friend in middle school who had some and it was amazing. They were precious and used to steal our Beanie Babies away.

My weekend was great! I got to play video games with my husband (we just got Uncharted Remastered and we're working on Diablo III again) and then on Sunday I went to a friends' house and she introduced me to Pretty Little Liars - she sucked me in! And I haven't seen her in a really long time, so it made me happy. =^^=
I'm not going to pass judgement, just offer a warning: stay away. Not in a "oh that show is so good it will mess with you" way. In a "that show is awful and just gets worse" way.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I want like...Halloween themed questions! Can this be a thing please??

I'm pretty bored here at work. *twiddles thumbs*

I'm not going to pass judgement, just offer a warning: stay away. Not in a "oh that show is so good it will mess with you" way. In a "that show is awful and just gets worse" way.
I meant to answer this a while ago, but I wasn't ever near a computer for me to do so. But. You're welcome to pass judgement, but I'm in LOVE with the show. Straight up in love. And I don't think it will ever be amazing TV. I just want a cheesy teen show that lets me geek out with my friend and we have a wonderful time together, so there will be no backing out for me. =^^=

Emrys

Emrys

Have you ever been really, really (like pee your pants) scared at a haunted house?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Have you ever been really, really (like pee your pants) scared at a haunted house?
Not yet. :D

I haven't been to very many - like maybe 3 in my whole life? So, not yet.

My biggest fear at Haunted Houses, actually, is that I'll get scared and bite someone....

I had this conversation with Pez the other day how I bite people a lot. And for different things; like love bites, or when I'm mad or just things like that (All of my friends know that I'll drop to the floor and bite their legs if they're mean to me - OH GOD, I"m so weird...) So, I'm afraid to got to haunted houses because I fear I may straight up bite one of the employees. :confused:

Bubble181

Bubble181

Zombies vs vampires: which are more played out?

How do you keep a carved pumpkin from going bad/rotting too fast?

If you had infinite hairdressers and couturiers and make up artists and anything else you need, what would your absolute ultimate super no holds barred Halloween costume look like?

You like horror movies? If so, which ones do you like most?

What Simpson Halloween Special do you remember best/like most/etc?

Are these questions Halloween-themed enough? :p

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Zombies vs vampires: which are more played out?
In the grand scheme of things, I think Vampires are more played out, but in popular culture currently, it's Zombies, no question.

How do you keep a carved pumpkin from going bad/rotting too fast?
I honestly have no idea how to keep a pumpkin from going bad. :( And it's been years since I carved one at all. I'm normally to preoccupied with other things to spend a night carving pumpkins.

If you had infinite hairdressers and couturiers and make up artists and anything else you need, what would your absolute ultimate super no holds barred Halloween costume look like?
Lordy I don't even know. :confused: Elvira maybe? Or Jessica Rabbit. They're iconic and fun. And are costumes I would probably need help with - makeup, hair - to get them just right.

You like horror movies? If so, which ones do you like most?
I love horror movies! Though I'm like...a baby newbie when it comes to them. I barely started watching them two years ago, so I really haven't seen very many...

Like straight up classics, I really love Nightmare on Elm Street. But, I'm more into horror comedies for general enjoyment: Cabin in the Woods, Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, etc etc. I don't like 'torture-porn' or just gore fests, but I'm pretty open to most any horror movie.

What Simpson Halloween Special do you remember best/like most/etc?
LE GASP! I haven't seen any! I may have when I was younger, but I don't remember any of them. My mom was pretty against the Simpson's when I was growing up. Well, she's still probably against them to this day really. And since I don't have cable or anything, I don't keep up with the show unfortunately.

Are these questions Halloween-themed enough? :p
YES! Thank you for answering the call! :D :heart:

Dei

Dei

What is the most eclectic cosplay thing you'd like to try someday? I would personally love if I could get a group of friends to all dress as Elcor and perform Shakespeare.

evilmike

evilmike

You mentioned that you were dressing up as Liv from iZombie -- are you channeling any specific brain as part of you costume? (ie old man Liv, country singer Liv, etc.)

PatrThom

PatrThom

I'm in LOVE with the show. Straight up in love. And I don't think it will ever be amazing TV. I just want a cheesy teen show that lets me geek out with my friend and we have a wonderful time together, so there will be no backing out for me. =^^=
Have you thought about trying Descendants?

--Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

What is the most eclectic cosplay thing you'd like to try someday? I would personally love if I could get a group of friends to all dress as Elcor and perform Shakespeare.

Oh man. I dunno...

I know I've thought of crazy group cosplays in the past, but nothing comes to mind. Currently, what I think would be fun to do is to get a group to do The Pantheon from The Wicked + The Divine. I just finished the first trade of the comic and The Pantheon's designs are SO COOL. So very 80's inspired/retro, I think getting a group to do all of the members would be awesome.

(Also, HURRAH for Shakespeare!)[DOUBLEPOST=1446231154,1446230939][/DOUBLEPOST]
You mentioned that you were dressing up as Liv from iZombie -- are you channeling any specific brain as part of you costume? (ie old man Liv, country singer Liv, etc.)
Just regular Lab Liv. =^^=

I posted a photo in the Halloween thread, of my makeup test. If I had the contacts I would totally do Full-Zombie Liv.

Have you thought about trying Descendants?

--Patrick
If it was on Netflix I probably would. I think the idea is fun though. (Probably a bit to young for me in the long run.)

GasBandit

GasBandit

If you had to lose a limb, would you rather lose an arm, or a leg?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

If you had to lose a limb, would you rather lose an arm, or a leg?

Easy. A leg. I watched this Ted Talk once about a model with prosthetic legs and it blew my mind on the subject.

And I think I could get a prosthetic so I could still run. But I don't know how okay I would be with losing an arm...I use them for my passions and without that, I would be really sad. I mean, my sewing and my art, I feel like I need both arms/hands for them since the work I do with that stuff is more intricate.

GasBandit

GasBandit

What monster would you LEAST want to be pursued by?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

What monster would you LEAST want to be pursued by?
The Thing, probably. BLEH. It creeps me out! The Xenomorphs would be high on that list too, even though I think they're kind of cute the idea of being chased by one is terrifying.

Emrys

Emrys

Not yet. :D

I haven't been to very many - like maybe 3 in my whole life? So, not yet.

My biggest fear at Haunted Houses, actually, is that I'll get scared and bite someone....

I had this conversation with Pez the other day how I bite people a lot. And for different things; like love bites, or when I'm mad or just things like that (All of my friends know that I'll drop to the floor and bite their legs if they're mean to me - OH GOD, I"m so weird...) So, I'm afraid to got to haunted houses because I fear I may straight up bite one of the employees. :confused:
I am totally going with you to your next haunted house![DOUBLEPOST=1446235738,1446235435][/DOUBLEPOST]Favourite Hallowe'en treat?

blotsfan

blotsfan

I meant to answer this a while ago, but I wasn't ever near a computer for me to do so. But. You're welcome to pass judgement, but I'm in LOVE with the show. Straight up in love. And I don't think it will ever be amazing TV. I just want a cheesy teen show that lets me geek out with my friend and we have a wonderful time together, so there will be no backing out for me. =^^=
Don't say I didn't warn you...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I am totally going with you to your next haunted house![DOUBLEPOST=1446235738,1446235435][/DOUBLEPOST]Favourite Hallowe'en treat?
Haha, please do!

I don't know if I have a favorite. I am one of those that likes candy corn, though I don't consider it my favorite. I like anything 'gummy'. =^^=

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Don't say I didn't warn you...
Noted. =^^=

Bubble181

Bubble181

Brad Pitt from Interview with the Vampire, or Johnny Depp from Sweeney Todd?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Brad Pitt from Interview with the Vampire, or Johnny Depp from Sweeney Todd?
What parameters are we talking here? Who would win in a fight? Who is more attractive? Who is more awful/does terrible things? Who plays the part better?

Ahem, but in general, Brad Pitt from Interview, yes please! ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

Now the really important halloween question... you gonna play L4D2 with us this weekend?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Now the really important halloween question... you gonna play L4D2 with us this weekend?
Sadly no. :( I still don't own the game, nor do I have a headset.

Also...I have lots of plans this weekend.

Hopefully soon though and then you will cry because you agreed to let me play with you. =^^=

GasBandit

GasBandit

Sadly no. :( I still don't own the game, nor do I have a headset.

Also...I have lots of plans this weekend.

Hopefully soon though and then you will cry that you ever agreed to let me play with you. =^^=

Well, if you do plan to ever get in on it, now is the time to snag it. Halloween sale has it for 4 bucks on steam, less than that on green man gaming.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Well, if you do plan to ever get in on it, now is the time to snag it. Halloween sale has it for 4 bucks on steam, less than that on green man gaming.
Yes yes! I saw you tag me in that post. I'll get the game ASAP then worry about the other things later. Thank you. =^^=

Bubble181

Bubble181

What parameters are we talking here? Who would win in a fight? Who is more attractive? Who is more awful/does terrible things? Who plays the part better?

Ahem, but in general, Brad Pitt from Interview, yes please! ;)

All of the above, and more, of course :)

jwhouk

jwhouk

You may have said this already, but: was Halloween an inspiration for your cosplay habit, or was it completely separate from it?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You may have said this already, but: was Halloween an inspiration for your cosplay habit, or was it completely separate from it?

It was completely separate. :D

Cosplaying spawned from watching a lot of anime with my friends and always wishing we were someone else. Pretty much from the get go of being friends with them, any media we consumed there was always the conversation of 'Character so and so, that's you. And this character is me.' Etc etc.

So it was an easy leap from 'claiming' characters to dressing up as them. =^^=

I've just always loved the rambunctious feeling of Halloween so it's been my favorite.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I know everyone has probably asked all of their questions in the other AMA's, but I feel like being a sharer today. So, ask me stuff! Let's entertain each other. :D

(Work is really slow and I need something to keep me occupied.)

strawman

strawman

Nerf dart guns, or super soakers? (assume the appropriate weather and setting for either)
Who (anyone you know or knew) would you want on your team for the above war?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Nerf dart guns, or super soakers? (assume the appropriate weather and setting for either)
Who (anyone you know or knew) would you want on your team for the above war?
Nerf darts! They're more fun, in my opinion and there's less chance for unintentional things - water in the ear, accidental drowning, etc.

Now as for my team...hmmm. I don't know? My immediate thought is either Nate or my friend Brad. Brad is very weapon savvy and he would probably be awesome. Nate is sneaky and would be really good at strategy, which I need because I'm REALLY bad at strategy stuff, so I would need a good, smart leader.

EDIT: And if I were to pick someone from Halforums, can I somewhat cheat and say the obvious @Docseverin? Because I'm small enough that I could hide behind him and then he could shoo me around and tell me where to go.

Bubble181

Bubble181

less chance for unintentional things

The very reason why super soakers are the obvious better choice, assuming Team Kags is given white t-shirts. :awesome:

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

The very reason why super soakers are the obvious better choice, assuming Team Kags is given white t-shirts. :awesome:
HA! I'll wear a fun bra for the occasion.

Also, I mean, I'm allowed to use my feminine wiles to win right? I'LL SEDUCE YOU ALL!

(I don't really think I could seduce any of you - I'm not cool like that.)

evilmike

evilmike

Have you considered ever doing Star Wars cosplay?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Have you considered ever doing Star Wars cosplay?
YESS!

Darth Talon is top on my list! I'm working on getting into killer shape right now - and then I can do all of the ripped ladies I want to; Bayonetta, Darth Talon, Nariko.

As much fun as Slave Leia would be...I don't think I'll ever do that costume outright. Darth Talon's outfit is similar enough that it would still be fun and sexy, but there are SO MANY Slave Leia's now, especially cross-overs. But yeah I'd love to cosplay most anyone from Star Wars!

Bubble181

Bubble181

(I don't really think I could seduce any of you - I'm not cool like that.)
I'm fairly sure you can, at the very least, distract me and @bhamv :p

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm fairly sure you can, at the very least, distract me and @bhamv :p
I'll just be the decoy on my team - distract everyone on the opposing team! It'll be brilliant.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I'll just be the decoy on my team - distract everyone on the opposing team! It'll be brilliant.
Well, @Docseverin can distract the into-male-body-types part of our team; together you two just need a third person to go around and shoot all the deer caught in the headlights.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Well, @Docseverin can distract the into-male-body-types part of our team; together you two just need a third person to go around and shoot all the deer caught in the headlights.
Haha, we'll be unbeatable!! =^^=

evilmike

evilmike

Haha, we'll be unbeatable!! =^^=
Especially if you eat sniper brain beforehand! Wait...

That reminds me -- do you have any pictures of your iZombie costume besides the test pictures?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Especially if you eat sniper brain beforehand! Wait...

That reminds me -- do you have any pictures of your iZombie costume besides the test pictures?
I wish. :( I meant to squeeze a photo shoot in, but holiday madness kept me from it. And now there's a lot of snow on the ground. But, I would like to, and it will hopefully happen at some point. Maybe if I could find a killer (eh?, EH??) indoor space to shoot.

Emrys

Emrys

Ah, that would be me.[DOUBLEPOST=1450198274,1450198146][/DOUBLEPOST]What are your plans for the holidays?

What's #1 on your wish list?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Ah, that would be me.[DOUBLEPOST=1450198274,1450198146][/DOUBLEPOST]What are your plans for the holidays?

What's #1 on your wish list?
Yay, we have our team!! IT'S ON!

Plans for the holidays: Nothing to exciting. Spend time with Nate, go visit his family in the afternoon, and then visit my family for the evening. We're all pretty relaxed about Christmas. And really, our family 'tradition' is to open presents all day long. It's weird to me that everyone opens all of their presents at once. =^^= We open stockings, then have breakfast, open a few gifts, then partake in the gift. Like, if someone got a board game or a movie, we'll watch it/play it. And then repeat.

Number 1 on my wishlist. This Appa kigu!! :heart: UGH, I want it so bad!! GUH. *tears*

Do you have any fun holiday plans??

PatrThom

PatrThom

We will ask the questions.

What is it that is keeping BF from making an account here?

--Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

We will ask the questions.

What is it that is keeping BF from making an account here?

--Patrick
I'm just trying to help keep a running dialogue. It's rude not to reciprocate questions. :(

(Psst, you mean husband right? ;) )I don't know. He's thought about it and I talk about you all enough that he wouldn't be flying blind, but I just don't think it's in his wheelhouse of activities he likes. He keeps himself incredibly busy making pepakura files and creating 3D models for me and for himself. He platinums video games like I've never seen - it's probably his favorite non-working thing to do. And he creates a lot, making papercrafts, or props for me. Plus he works a fair amount, so his down time is pretty much full of other things. And he's not a very talkative guy, so talking to strangers online just isn't his thing. =^^=

Emrys

Emrys

Yay, we have our team!! IT'S ON!

Plans for the holidays: Nothing to exciting. Spend time with Nate, go visit his family in the afternoon, and then visit my family for the evening. We're all pretty relaxed about Christmas. And really, our family 'tradition' is to open presents all day long. It's weird to me that everyone opens all of their presents at once. =^^= We open stockings, then have breakfast, open a few gifts, then partake in the gift. Like, if someone got a board game or a movie, we'll watch it/play it. And then repeat.

Number 1 on my wishlist. This Appa kigu!! :heart: UGH, I want it so bad!! GUH. *tears*

It has horns and paw pads and a funky tail. What is that thing?

Whatever it is, I now want it too.

No real plans. I'm going to have a light ceremony on December 21st and I'm on vacation until January 4th. I'm going to cook, read, watch movies, play computer games, toss doomweasels, and sleep. Oh so much sleep![DOUBLEPOST=1450203538,1450203507][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm just trying to help keep a running dialogue. It's rude not to reciprocate questions. :(
Ignore him. He's being a grinch.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

It has horns and paw pads and a funky tail. What is that thing?

Whatever it is, I now want it too.

No real plans. I'm going to have a light ceremony on December 21st and I'm on vacation until January 4th. I'm going to cook, read, watch movies, play computer games, toss doomweasels, and sleep. Oh so much sleep![DOUBLEPOST=1450203538,1450203507][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ignore him. He's being a grinch.
We can be Appa twinsies!! <3 It's a kigurumi of Appa from Avatar: The Last Airbender (the show, not the movie). He's one of my favorite characters EVERRR.

He's the cutest.

Sounds like a lovely holiday! :heart:

Emrys

Emrys

I want that as a pet.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I want that as a pet.
RIGHT?? And he's huge.

(for size)

And he flies! And he's super fluffy and cuddly and loyal. I'm telling you, he's the greatest. =^^=

PatrThom

PatrThom

(Psst, you mean husband right? ;) )
I was gonna say DH instead of BF but I wasn't sure.

--Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I was gonna say DH instead of BF but I wasn't sure.

--Patrick
It's okay - I don't mind really, I just thought I would clarify. I'm pretty tight-lipped about my relationship,

BErt

he's super fluffy and cuddly and loyal. I'm telling you, he's the greatest. =^^=
Well I never watched Avatar, but I have to say, I like him alot image.png

...I don't know that I have a question though. Hmmm. What's your favorite food from growing up that isn't readily available anymore? Was that asked already?

Bones

Bones

YESS!

Darth Talon is top on my list! I'm working on getting into killer shape right now - and then I can do all of the ripped ladies I want to; Bayonetta, Darth Talon, Nariko.

As much fun as Slave Leia would be...I don't think I'll ever do that costume outright. Darth Talon's outfit is similar enough that it would still be fun and sexy, but there are SO MANY Slave Leia's now, especially cross-overs. But yeah I'd love to cosplay most anyone from Star Wars!
if you ever do talon i will literally die from the awesome!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Well I never watched Avatar, but I have to say, I like him alot View attachment 19938

...I don't know that I have a question though. Hmmm. What's your favorite food from growing up that isn't readily available anymore? Was that asked already?
I see what you did there. ;)

As for food...I don't know? I was generally spoiled as a kid and my mum made nearly every meal fresh, from scratch, which means I can still get it. The thing that comes to mind is corner stores and their candy. I remember walking down to this one store nearly every day in the summer and getting penny candies, which are much harder for me to find these days. And they're never available 'by the piece'. They're all prepackaged and in bags now.

if you ever do talon i will literally die from the awesome!
I'll be sure to warn you so you don't implode. It would make me sad if you died.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'll be sure to warn you so you don't implode. It would make me sad if you died.
If you feel bad about bubble's eventual and inevitable implosion, then you aren't channeling Talon enough.

Bubble181

Bubble181

If you feel bad about bubble's eventual and inevitable implosion, then you aren't channeling Talon enough.
While I'm sure she'd feel bad about my death too, I feel obliged to point out I didn't make that post. I'll die from glee if she ever does an Owlman costume ;)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'll die from glee if she ever does an Owlman costume ;)
Haha, I'll see what I can do. =^^=[DOUBLEPOST=1450283103,1450283034][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll try harder. :(

Bones

Bones

Haha, I'll see what I can do. =^^=[DOUBLEPOST=1450283103,1450283034][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'll try harder. :(
she is going to need to cover herself in make-up setter, because I am not going to be able to resist the urge to hug her.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

she is going to need to cover herself in make-up setter, because I am not going to be able to resist the urge to hug her.
Don't you worry I've got it covered - Pros-Aide, paint and some powder, I'll be good to go! =^^=

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

While I'm sure she'd feel bad about my death too, I feel obliged to point out I didn't make that post. I'll die from glee if she ever does an Owlman costume ;)
Heh, I had just gotten home from an overnight shift and was going to bed... you all look alike with little sleep.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Heh, I had just gotten home from an overnight shift and was going to bed... you all look alike with little sleep.
It seems unlikely you'd ever confuse me with Kags, so we don't all look alike :p

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

It seems unlikely you'd ever confuse me with Kags, so we don't all look alike :p
I'm sure she's had feathers at some point. And don't sell yourself short, I'm sure you've probably got great legs. Talons... whatever.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I'm sure she's had feathers at some point. And don't sell yourself short, I'm sure you've probably got great legs. Talons... whatever.
Reminder: owl, in contrast to chicken, does not produce edible drumsticks. Really. Don't try.

...please.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I'll die from glee if she ever does an Owlman costume ;)
What if she did an Owl Woman costume*?

--Patrick
*I'm not sure how well it would be received in today's SJW climate regarding Native American heritage, so I don't actually recommend it.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I didn't know such a character existed. I now know what I want for Christmas

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

What if she did an Owl Woman costume*?

--Patrick
*I'm not sure how well it would be received in today's SJW climate regarding Native American heritage, so I don't actually recommend it.
I didn't know such a character existed. I now know what I want for Christmas
I could probably just come up with an original owl design, I don't have to cosplay from source material all of the time. ;)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Do you have a favourite holiday movie?

What's the next cosplay that you're working on?

What originally interested you in it?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Do you have a favourite holiday movie?
Not a favorite per se, but there are a few that I watch every year - I have an extreme penchant for attaching dates/times of year to movies and watching them annually.
As far as Christmas holiday movies go: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Love Actually, White Christmas, Die Hard, Nightmare Before Christmas, Elf, I'm sure there's more but yeah. :D

What's the next cosplay that you're working on?
Having just seen Star Wars, I feel like I need a Star Wars costume in my repertoire so I've started plans to make Darth Talon. I'm re-vamping my Arkham Knight Scarecrow. I'm working on more pieces for my OC Vixen. And I'm SLOWLY working on The Prime Evil from Diablo III, but that costume will likely take me a year or two to complete. :D For the record, I'm open to suggestions as well...sometimes I get bored with my own ideas.

What originally interested you in it?
In cosplay? I'm not exactly sure. I mean, for me it was a natural progression - watching anime with friends and claiming characters. But I get so much more out of it now, it's something to help keep my mind busy, my hands busy (I have twitchy hands and I need to be doing something with them almost all of the time) and it will help me in my future career path, so yeah. I'm interested in all things artistic and taking a 2D image and turning it into a 3D object is both thrilling and challenging for me.

Bubble181

Bubble181

No Queen Amidala? :p

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

How long would it usually take between brainstorming a costume/look and wearing it?

evilmike

evilmike

Would you consider doing a "They Live" cosplay so that you could do a photo shoot with @Squidleybits and her infrared camera?

[morbo] Infrared does not work that way. [/morbo]

Quiet, Morbo.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

No Queen Amidala? :p
HAA. No. =^^=

How long would it usually take between brainstorming a costume/look and wearing it?
It really depends on the costume. Nate and I started brainstorming Arkham Scarecrow on June 23rd and I finished it September 23rd (wow, I didn't even realize it was the same day 4 months later...:confused:). Poison Ivy only took me a few days since all I had to do was glue leaves onto a corset. It varies a lot based on complexity.

Would you consider doing a "They Live" cosplay so that you could do a photo shoot with @Squidleybits and her infrared camera?

[morbo] Infrared does not work that way. [/morbo]

Quiet, Morbo.
Sure, why not. =^^=

figmentPez

figmentPez

Nerf darts! They're more fun, in my opinion and there's less chance for unintentional things - water in the ear, accidental drowning, etc.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I have yet to be shot in the eye when Nate and I have nerf wars, so :p

And, for the record, I'd rather be shot in the eye by a nerf dart over water. Water wreaks HAVOC on my contacts and that's really a problem for me, since, you know, I can't see without them.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Post pics of your Nerf arsenal?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Post pics of your Nerf arsenal?
If you want. :D

I'll try to remember when I get home from work. =^^=

PatrThom

PatrThom

Sure, why not. =^^=
Just make sure to be more careful than usual about what you wear.

--Patrick

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

IR portraits are gorgeous. I did one recently of my daughter that was really cool. I'd love to! I could bring my real camera too.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

HEEEEYY!

What are you guys up to? Work is incredibly slow today, so, you know, I've got time. We can chat! Please. I need the distraction.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

How's your Zatanna coming along?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Work is incredibly slow today, so, you know, I've got time.
Must be nice. I'm busier'n a one-legged cat tryna bury turds on asphalt.

AND YET HERE I AM

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

How's your Zatanna coming along?
AHAAa...it's coming. I've been dog-sitting (as you know - the huskies) for over a week and that's really put me behind. The convention is in two weeks, but I think I'll manage to finish her up. It's just the stupid jacket that's why more complicated than it has any right to be.[DOUBLEPOST=1457716887,1457716785][/DOUBLEPOST]
Must be nice. I'm busier'n a one-legged cat tryna bury turds on asphalt.

AND YET HERE I AM
You poor thing. Haha, if I could help you, I would. =^^=

strawman

strawman

Your avatar is beeping flirtatiously at me. How do I respond without leading it on?

Have you considered asking me questions to resolve your boredom? (see https://www.halforums.com/threads/ama-three-word-edition.31813/ )

What inside jokes or puns do you have at work or with one or more co-workers?

When does Nate start his job (or has he already begun)?

Does that mean you're stuck there for two years while he builds his resume, or are you moving for this job?

When you're out running and you see another runner approaching from the opposite direction, how do you act/react?

What is something you want to do, but haven't due only to worry/anxiety/etc?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Your avatar is beeping flirtatiously at me. How do I respond without leading it on?
Accept the compliment, but be upfront about your interest. "Thank you so much, but I'm not interested in you like that."

(HAAAA!)

Have you considered asking me questions to resolve your boredom? (see https://www.halforums.com/threads/ama-three-word-edition.31813/ )
Yes! But I generally feel stupid when I post on here, so I avoid posting if I can. :(

What inside jokes or puns do you have at work or with one or more co-workers?
Unfortunately zero. My job is pretty isolated and I barely interact with anyone, so I don't get to have a rapport/get to joke around with them.

When does Nate start his job (or has he already begun)?
It's already started! :D He started on Monday, so he made it through his first week at the new job. Yay!!

Does that mean you're stuck there for two years while he builds his resume, or are you moving for this job?
Yep, pretty much. Unless we could find someone in California that would hire him. I'm actually really heart broken that we have to stay here. It's just..incredibly frustrating. Nope, not moving for this job, it's even within walking distance of our house, just like his last job. So, here we stay.

When you're out running and you see another runner approaching from the opposite direction, how do you act/react?
First I make sure I'm not in their path, I move to the left or right, whichever gets me out of their way. And then as we pass, I do a smile and wave, sometimes with a head nod too. In my mind I always say encouraging things to them as well. =^^=

What is something you want to do, but haven't due only to worry/anxiety/etc?
Oh, a lot of things. A lot of it deals with being social. I have some intense social anxiety, so that keeps me from creating strong bonds with many people and keeps me home a lot of nights. I even have anxiety from here, so I post not a lot. Uh, and of course, cosplay. There are many characters I love and adore, but because I'm not in the best physical shape, I CANNOT (I can actually, I just tell myself I can't) cosplay them because with my body the way it is, I won't do the character justice. And then a big one - applying for school. I've told people I'm going to do it and I have started gathering everything I need to do so, but I just can't. I want to go to school so bad. SO BAD. But I just can't. There's a lot of things about that whole process that worry me to an extreme degree.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I generally feel stupid when I post on here, so I avoid posting if I can. :(
That's ... a shame.
Please allow yourself to realize that many on this board admire and look up to you for many reasons, some obvious, some not so obvious.

--Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

That's ... a shame.
Please allow yourself to realize that many on this board admire and look up to you for many reasons, some obvious, some not so obvious.

--Patrick
Thank you, I appreciate that. :heart:

It's just a weird struggle I have - I do the same thing in real life that I do on here. Like, after a party or social gathering, when I get home I analyze every little thing I said or did. Did I dominate the conversation? Was I obnoxious and in everyone's face? Were my stories stupid and not worth telling? Was I mean? Did I make rude jokes at someone's expense? Which leads me to - was my post useful? Did it serve a purpose or was it stupid? Did I say something mean? Did they understand what I meant? Did they get my joke? I have these long conversations with myself about things and it's, it's tough. So, if I don't post it eliminates all of that.

This feels stupid even now. I feel like it's complaining or trying to garner sympathy, which is not my intention. Bleh. =^^= Haha!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Thank you, I appreciate that. :heart:

It's just a weird struggle I have - I do the same thing in real life that I do on here. Like, after a party or social gathering, when I get home I analyze every little thing I said or did. Did I dominate the conversation? Was I obnoxious and in everyone's face? Were my stories stupid and not worth telling? Was I mean? Did I make rude jokes at someone's expense? Which leads me to - was my post useful? Did it serve a purpose or was it stupid? Did I say something mean? Did they understand what I meant? Did they get my joke? I have these long conversations with myself about things and it's, it's tough. So, if I don't post it eliminates all of that.

This feels stupid even now. I feel like it's complaining or trying to garner sympathy, which is not my intention. Bleh. =^^= Haha!
This post isn't stupid.

And remember, no matter what you post, you'll never post anything as stupid as has already been posted by somebody else, nor as mean as, heck, as mean as some of the things I've posted in the past.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

This post isn't stupid.

And remember, no matter what you post, you'll never post anything as stupid as has already been posted by somebody else, nor as mean as, heck, as mean as some of the things I've posted in the past.
Haha! Well, that's probably true. ;)

I just wish I was more witty or interesting so I could have more to say, or reply to, but I find it really hard to post just for posts' sake.