AMA: The Kaggie Files

I've always wanted to do one of these and since work is a slug, I'm hoping now is a good time.

So, ask me stuff!! Anything!!

...please, I'm so bored...

DISCLAIMER: It does NOT have to cosplay related. ;)

BananaHands

Staff member
Would you rather be in a room that constantly smelled like fart for four hours or a room that played "Best Of: Kids Bop" for four hours?

Cajungal

Staff member
What's your favorite feel-good book and movie?

What song makes you feel fearless?

Do you think Bradley Cooper is cute?

Cajungal Feel good book: Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris (it's my favorite book of all time in fact.)
Feel good movie: Stardust or 10th Kingdom

(This is one of the best questions ever, by the way!) But, songs that make me fearless..hmmm, there are quite a few. Immediately what sprang to my mind though, is this one:

Or this one:

You know, Bradley Cooper is pretty easy on the eyes, so, yes![DOUBLEPOST=1369842006][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry Poe. :(

You know, I'm not sure....my desire to punch people is at zero; I bite people when I'm mad instead.

Mel Gibson is the first that comes to mind just because he used to be someone I thought was awesome, but now...geez man, he's not awesome.

You know, I'm not sure....my desire to punch people is at zero; I bite people when I'm mad instead.

Mel Gibson is the first that comes to mind just because he used to be someone I thought was awesome, but now...geez man, he's not awesome.

I really don't think you want to bite Mel Gibson. Who knows where he's been.

Gardening: yay! Or no way!

Windows, or Mac?

Are you painfully shy, or just uncomfortably shy?

Favorite meal or food that you rarely have, by choice?

stienman, gardening is definitely a yay!! My parents have always had one as I grew up and I loved to go pick peas and just eat them straight from the pod. I hope I get rid of my lazy so I can have one when I own a house.

You know, I know know very little about computers, about why one would be better than the other. Windows, because that's what I have access to.

I'm simply shy online (until I'm comfortable and come out of my shell a bit), and I'm painfully shy in person. Once I get talking with someone I think I'm fine, but that inital approach, no, just, no. My heart is racing just thinking about it.

My favorite meal is Kansas-style ribs with steak fries, but I also rarely have it because I know it's not healthy, but it's my favorite. :)

figmentPez

Staff member
How long until you lock yourself away in your top-secret cosplay bunker to enter your cocoon state in preparation to emerge as a cosplay butterfly at SDCC?

Will you get on Vent and play poker with us on our Halforums Poker Nights™?
Sure! I probably won't play...but I'd be happy to be on Vent, listen to ya'll. :)

How long until you lock yourself away in your top-secret cosplay bunker to enter your cocoon state in preparation to emerge as a cosplay butterfly at SDCC?
Like right now. I will be dead to the world, and real life, from now until SDCC.

You are seriously too adorable for words, although I get the shyness thing.

What is generally the best topic to talk to you about, that helps you work through any social anxiety?

Favorite dessert?

Officer_Charon ah, my goodness, haha, thanks! =^^=

The safe topics for me are books and video games. I can talk about those pretty easily with just about anyone. And as much as I love to talk about cosplay, I find that people tend to get lost when they talk with me about. I tend to get so excited I glean over some topics that the non-cosplaying sort may not understand.

Oh man...I dunno! Just about anything my Mum makes - she's a very gifted baker and bakes nearly everything from scratch. I don't think I could pick a favorite dessert; but a few favorites are Orange Dream Torte (this orange fluffy cake and cream cheese goodness), Layered Dessert (graham cracker crust, cream cheese, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, choclate shavings), Brownie Trifle (homemade brownie bits cut into chunks layered into a trifle bowl with choclate pudding, toffee and whipped cream), Peanut Butter Pie (peanut butter icecream with butterfinger shavings on top with a butterfinger graham cracker crust) and really just pie in general, especially Pumpkin.

Wow, I went on longer than I meant to. :oops:

BananaHands, you know, normally, the opposite sex stays far away from me, so my awkward interactions are pretty limited. The two that stand out in my mind are ones I've told before.

When I was dressed as Poison Ivy, this guy came up to me and bowed to me, then kept talking to me like I was Poison Ivy. And I had know idea what was going on, so I just awkwardly laughed and held onto my friend for dear life.

Second is the Con Creeper. I was at a pony convention dressed as Fluttershy and this guy would not leave me alone. He kept coming up to me and telling me these things that I had no clue what he was talking about. But then he started re-inacting a portion of the show with me and got so close to my face and made physical contact. It was just...so awkward..

I will also throw in school dances, because I was not comfortable touching the opposite sex, so I was probably the worst dance partner ever. And I'm also going to give you high fives. Now, I say high fives because I high five people, especially guys, who are not looking for a high five. Like they have their hand out pointed at something, but I think they want a slap on the hand, so I do, and they just look at me like 'What?' and..ugh, it's so embarassing! And it happens to me a lot...way to much.

stienman NCIS!! Not gonna lie, I totally love that show despite it being marathoned on USA all the time. =^^=[DOUBLEPOST=1369934370][/DOUBLEPOST]I would also say BBC's Sherlock, but that absolutely terrifies me at the thought, the thought, that I could be anywhere near Martin Freeman or Benedict Cumberbatch.

Do you have or use a smart phone? If so, what's you're favorite app?

How do you pronounce cosplayer and cos-sister?

stienman I do have a smart phone! You know, I'm actually very...picky when it comes to apps on my phone, so I only have 9 apps total. As far as most practical goes, I love my interval timer app for when I exercise. But I love my social meda apps as well, facebook, twitter (do I really have a twitter? Oh, ho ho, yes I do, but I never use it!) and tumblr. I also can't lie in that I love instagram...

Both with an 'ah' sound. Like Cause-player and Cause-sister.

Think of the most uncomfortable yes or no question I could ask you right now, and then answer it without telling us what the question is.