Adam's Divorce Thread! Yaaa wooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
So, a pizza with gravy instead of sauce and fries as toppings looks interesting, but a hamburger covered in gravy is ew?

Madness.
First, this looked more like chicken than a burger. Second, not a fan of onions or mushrooms. Third, I can have a couple pieces of that pizza without clogging my arteries, but that burger looks like heart attack on a bun.

I could do without the onions, but I don't think there are any mushrooms on it. It does look absolutely horrible for you though.

^
Poster's name is Tiger Tsang, you don't mess with that when poster recommends food modifications.

Needs some ham hock loaded greens with extra vinegar and some scratch biscuits loaded with *real* butter and honey, and it's a done deal!
I drove out of my way 6 miles to get a good CFS. I was so disappointied that they did not have collard greens to go with the steak... Had steak though...

There's a spot in my precinct called "Sweet Potatoes" that does some FANTASTIC southern cooking... little pricey though.

Mmmm.... now I want catfish...

Back on topic. Separation agreement signed. I once again confirmed if this is the path she wanted to take, she said, "Yes". So be it. Officially I get my house and possessions on July 6th which presents to me great warm and fuzzies.

Status
Not open for further replies.