Export thread

Adam's Divorce Thread! Yaaa wooooo

Adam

Adam

Gonna document my ups and downs here because I need a safe place to vent.

:(

So Friday we had a chat and decided to end it. Or rather she said "I don't know what I want. I don't know how we got to this point." etc. and I decided for us that it's better to end it than try to fix something that she's not committed to. Feeling a little railroaded into being the "bad guy" because she refused to

Ended up going away for work to Saskatoon for the week, didn't talk much. Had a good time for the most part except for the times when it got quiet and my brain started running away by itself. That hurt something fierce.

Came back home, saw her in the airport quickly as she was taking the flight out that I came in on, gave her a smile, she gave me the smile that you give to those who ask you "How was the insane asylum?" "Just Grrreat thanks". and looked miserable to boot.

Staying at our (my?) house for the week. She's packed up a bunch of junk to throw out, and has a list of all the assets in the house all ready to get split up. That was quick. She also bought a brand new car which, uh, seems kind of fucking retarded at this point in time but whatever.

I guess like I'm feeling close to reality hitting me here. Like the train is out of the station and I know where it's going and I have no ability to stop it or change direction or anything. My friends are doing their best to keep me out of the doldrums but when I'm alone, it's really hard. Really, really hard.

Jay

Jay

Let me be the first to give you my sympathies. I'm sure it ain't easy. If you ever want to chat, you know how to reach me.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Adam, in this very hard time you're going through, there's only one sane, logical thing you can do.

NAKED OPENING DANCE NUMBER!

And of course, if you ever need to talk, even if it's just about nerdy stuff or joking around to feel better, feel free. I'm Skype as ThatNickGuy. If you need to search by e-mail, it's nick underscore piers at hotmail dot com.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I wish I had sage words of advice, but my longest relationship was a year, so... in leiu of that, here is a rabbit with a pancake on it's head.

rabbit_pancake.gif

Nile

Nile

I'm still new here, but know that you have my sympathies. :( If you do want/need to talk, just send me a PM. Just make sure there's always someone to talk to, or be there with you if at all possible. It can get rough, and having people to talk to does help.

Adam

Adam

Thanks everyone. I need people, that's one thing I've learned about myself over the past couple months. The worst thing in the world to me is to be completely alone and I've felt that way within a relationship for so long that now that its ended I feel like I need that back, or that's my natural state. I really hate feeling crappy, unconfident, unattractive. But I guess this is the new Adam for awhile. Blah.

Toughest part is avoiding self destructive behaviour such as drinking alone at the bar. Like I'm doing right now. Hmm.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Thanks everyone. I need people, that's one thing I've learned about myself over the past couple months. The worst thing in the world to me is to be completely alone and I've felt that way within a relationship for so long that now that its ended I feel like I need that back, or that's my natural state. I really hate feeling crappy, unconfident, unattractive. But I guess this is the new Adam for awhile. Blah.

Toughest part is avoiding self destructive behaviour such as drinking alone at the bar. Like I'm doing right now. Hmm.
If it helps, I'd do you. :p

For the record, totally meant as a joke and not as a creeper comment.

Adam

Adam

Thanks BL, that makes me feel substantially queerer ;)

Vrii

Vrii

If you're ever in Vancouver and want someone to drink with - or, yknow, talk with - shoot me a PM.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Thanks BL, that makes me feel substantially queerer ;)
Hell, you'll be alright, Adam my friend. At least you still know how to smile.

And that is a good start.

Go out with friends. Or have them come over. Watch a good movie. Listen to a new piece of music. Kickbox the living crap out of a sandbag. Whatever makes you feel better at this point. And while I don't have any advice sager (more sage?) than that, I'm just gonna say that a guy like you always pulls through. Because if a good guy can't get back up on his feet... well, that just ain't right.

Jay

Jay

Time for a Poutine run for a few days my friend.

Viens a Montreal!

PatrThom

PatrThom

Sorry.

--Patrick

Adam

Adam

270087_10152891502655430_1610811303_n.jpg

Doing my best with what I have. Also online dating sites don't work in small towns...

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

I kept looking at the pic, wondering what was wrong with it.

And then I realized what was missing:
Duck Adam.png

strawman

strawman

Dude, you're awesome. Don't sweat it. This is a long, hard process, and I'd be lying if I were to tell you it's going to get easier anytime soon. Just put one foot in front of the other and keep in close contact with your friends (in other words, unless you're in the ER, when they ask you to do something with them say yes, especially if you don't feel like it).

Find a divorce support group in your area ( http://www.divorcecare.org/findagroup ) and attend a meeting or two to see if that helps (I find having a group of strangers to vent to can be useful).

Things are going to change. Most significant life changes like this are bittersweet - yes, there's a lot of pain, but there's also a number of things that will be better as well. Try to focus on the good, deal with the bad, and know that next year you'll be happier than you are right now. It'll come.

Docseverin

Docseverin

Sorry for what you're going through. Having gone through it 3 times now I know what it's like, if you want to commiserate send me a PM and we can chat.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I kept looking at the pic, wondering what was wrong with it.

And then I realized what was missing:
View attachment 11015
Aww. You should've moved the googley eyes over to Adam's face, too.

--Patrick

fade

fade

fpofcanada.jpg

OH this is the story all about how
Adam's life got flip turned upside down

Dirona

Dirona

Bah. That sucks Adam. All I can really do is echo what other folks have said. And of course, if you need or want to talk you know how to reach me.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Good luck to you in this new time of your life. I know it's going to be tough,

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I'm so sorry. :\ You must feel inconsolably miserable right now.

On the upside, I have that same shirt, so you have great taste.

Frank

Frank

Doing my best with what I have. Also online dating sites don't work in small towns...

Not true at all. Two of my oldest friends from my old little small town in Northern Alberta met their respective fiance and countless girlfriends from online dating. It can and does work.

Just gotta. By my manstimation, you're a handsomer fella than both of them too.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Sorry Adam. :(

Adam

Adam

hugs all around!

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Not true at all. Two of my oldest friends from my old little small town in Northern Alberta met their respective fiance and countless girlfriends from online dating. It can and does work.

Just gotta. By my manstimation, you're a handsomer fella than both of them too.
I think he means because everyone knows him and possibly his ex-wife already. So it would make for awkward dating.

Adam

Adam

nah, for a small town, it appears few people know anything. and besides, people that know me would consider me more datable than people online. i am far nicer in person...

Jay

Jay

i am far nicer in person...
VBXOL09.gif

Bubble181

Bubble181

i am far nicer in person...

I find this hard to believe, since it goes against my cynical nature.

That aside, I can't add much more than what has already been said. Best of luck, and hope you'll find a way to feel better soon. If you want to talk to someone at a time when all normal people in your time zone are asleep, feel free to contact me ;)

Espy

Espy

Hey Adam, I just saw this thread. I'm really sorry for what you are having to go through man. I'll echo what others have said about finding some support (maybe even some counseling if you think it will help keep you out of depression, I know my wife sees a lot of pre and post divorce folks dealing with getting on with their lives, so it's pretty normal), don't be afraid to reach out, especially when those really hard alone times happen.

In the end you will make it through this, but as you know it's not easy.

A good mantra (unless you hate this band, then this will probably be horrible to your ears):

Enresshou

Enresshou

I'm sorry to hear that, man. My Gmail address is stepsbeyondmadness(at)gmail(dot)com and I'm on pretty much all the time; drop me a line if you want to talk. I can give you exclusive access to kitten photos.

Edited email address to avoid spam crawlers. :) -- Gusto

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Late to this one. So sorry to hear, buddy.

Hylian

Hylian

Sorry for the late condolences (I just saw the thread) but my heart and thoughts go out to you. If you are ever out in the Seattle/Lacey Washington area let me know and we can meet up and grab a drink or a bit to eat (my treat). And if you need anyone to talk to just send me a PM and I would be more than willing to give you my email address or my cellphone and you are free to call/text/email whenever if you need someone to vent at or something.

Adam

Adam

Thanks everyone. If anything I've learned that days are up and down for me quite a bit. I can go from happy to excited to sorrowful to regretful to missing her to hating her all throughout the day. I eagerly anticipate a day where I can see her name and not feel a pang of shit, almost anything. I'm trying to keep busy but I'm also looking at doing stuff for me as well. I'm probably going to step off of my foundation work as right now there's too much rattling in my head and it's wayyy too easy to just forget about things but concentrating on work stuff that doesn't really matter.

As much as I like to travel, it's 900x better with someone. Have a date lined up for Friday so we'll see how that goes. She's definitely my type.

Counsellors appointment tonight, so that'll be a nice opportunity to vent. And then Christine and I meet on Wednesday to start splitting up stuff apparently. Not particularly looking forward to that unless it means I get my house back.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Have a date lined up for Friday so we'll see how that goes. She's definitely my type.

Good luck! (And try not to talk about it - unless she's also going through something similar)

Adam

Adam

She actually broke up with her long term boyfriend of 7 years about 7 months ago. And then quit her job and moved to Hawaii and hasn't really been on the market since. Apparently she's not ready to date quite yet plus she's got it in her mind she wants to move back to Hawaii in October. It doesn't really bother me one way or another, she's been a great friend thus far and her positive attitude is contagious.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

STICK IT IN HER POOPER

Wait. Sorry.

/ GasBandit mode: Off

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Sounds awesome then. :thumbsup:

strawman

strawman

STICK IT IN HER POOPER

Wait. Sorry.

/ GasBandit mode: Off

Bubble181

Bubble181

I eagerly anticipate a day where I can see her name and not feel a pang of shit, almost anything

If you ever figure out a way to do that, bar "a lot of time has passed", be sure to write the book and make millons.

blotsfan

blotsfan

If you ever figure out a way to do that, bar "a lot of time has passed", be sure to write the book and make millons.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Man, I'm so sorry to hear about this. If you ever need a weekend in Chicago to go nuts, lets me know!

My brother just wrapped up his divorce and he's honestly more relieved than anything to just start the next chapter of his life. So yeah, hang in there. It gets better. More exciting and fulfilling things on the horizon!

Adam

Adam

Thanks again everyone.

Had a counselling session yesterday and it was interesting. Counsellor sees me as doing quite good; I have the ups and downs but I'm doing things, keeping myself busy. She asked if I was going to travel by myself and I said while I'm okay with doing that, it's always more fun with a friend. We discussed some of my new friends and how those are going. I said I was comfortable as friends and okay with more, but trying to keep things 'professional' for now. I'm not looking for a rebound.

I have a meeting with Christine tonight after work where we're supposed to start working out the details of who gets what. feels awfully quick and I said as much to the counsellor who agreed. Had my wife decided that she could give me an answer on what she wanted from me/us/life, we probably could have worked things out. Unfortunately I couldn't take more "I don't know what I want" and the miserableness associated with it.

Fun Size

Fun Size

...I'm not looking for a rebound...
What say you just ignore that voicemail I left. Probably best just to delete it outright.

Jay

Jay

"I don't know what I want"
3p2t5z.jpg

Eriol

Eriol

I feel for ya man. Let me know if you need somebody who's in-town (I think we're both in the same town) to vent to, or whatever.

Adam

Adam

So, had our meeting tonight and while I was trepidatious at first, it went really well. It's certainly over between us, just those lingering feelings of love, but we're both committed to moving on in a positive fashion. No real surprises on what the split looks like, no lawyers or anything. I'll buy her out of the house and she'll find a place to rent (I've lined one up for her already). She's going to take some of her personal stuff but for the most part doesn't want anything out of the house. And yeah, that's it. Went so well I took her out for dinner and a drink. Cheers to our divorce!

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

And yeah, that's it. Went so well I took her out for dinner and a drink. Cheers to our divorce!
There may be an inevitable -reappearance- of her a few months down the line when she realizes what she had/lost. Certainly happened in my case, 3 times. First two times I told them -I told you if you left your life was going to spiral negatively, you got exactly what you wanted- third time was my long term girlfriend (now wife), who left for the same reasons (I'm pretty sure I told you all about her and the situation at one point). I forgave her and we've been married ever since.

I can say, that all 3 times I felt pretty horrid and the splits did NOT go well or amicably, for that I envy your situation (weird to say I know). I will say that everytime I moved on, it was definitely an -upgrade- in partner.

Adam

Adam

There may be an inevitable -reappearance- of her a few months down the line when she realizes what she had/lost. Certainly happened in my case, 3 times. First two times I told them -I told you if you left your life was going to spiral negatively, you got exactly what you wanted- third time was my long term girlfriend (now wife), who left for the same reasons (I'm pretty sure I told you all about her and the situation at one point). I forgave her and we've been married ever since.

I can say, that all 3 times I felt pretty horrid and the splits did NOT go well or amicably, for that I envy your situation (weird to say I know). I will say that everytime I moved on, it was definitely an -upgrade- in partner.
I don't feel horrid, but I don't feel fantastic either. It's been horrid for such a long time this is more like the light at the end of the tunnel. And I get my life back into something manageable, simple, and figure out my priorities once again. I don't suspect she'll be back for anything other than a booty call. And I would be very surprised about that.

Docseverin

Docseverin

I know one of the things I had to deal with was a strange guilt, where I felt the need to keep helping them even after the decision was made. I noticed in your post that you have lined up a place for her to rent, I am not saying be an asshole but let her do this stuff for herself it will be better for you in the end.

Adam

Adam

Sooner she finds a place, the sooner I get my house back to myself. Its not entirely altruistic ;)

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Sooner she finds a place, the sooner I get my house back to myself. Its not entirely altruistic ;)
Speaking of which, the second she's out, change the locks. Seriously.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

strawman

strawman

Speaking of which, the second she's out, change the locks. Seriously.
Yep. It's an easy and cheap way to enforce the decision that's been made, and to settle minds about whether there's anything unexpected happening.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Yeah! Party at Adam's place, bitches!

Dave

Dave

Nah, too much of a sausage fest.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Aw. :(

*changes out of his banana hammock*

GasBandit

GasBandit

An old school buddy of mine had a marriage that didn't last a year... the divorce happened right after they got a mortgage. They had to both continue living in the house for 7 months until they found somebody to buy it. I bet that got awkward as hell.

Adam

Adam

What is awkward right now is the fact that we're on very friendly speaking terms which means I get several texts a day from her. I enjoy talking to her but it's pretty strange that we're basically back to communicating like we were pre-divorce. Shit, I have a better relationship with her now than when we were living together, if only because I don't have to deal with all the crap of her day to day priorities that never included me.

Dave

Dave

What is awkward right now is the fact that we're on very friendly speaking terms which means I get several texts a day from her. I enjoy talking to her but it's pretty strange that we're basically back to communicating like we were pre-divorce. Shit, I have a better relationship with her now than when we were living together, if only because I don't have to deal with all the crap of her day to day priorities that never included me.
The best way to ruin a friendship is to live together. Some people are better for each other when they are apart.

Cajungal

Cajungal

That might be difficult at times so early in the process, but I've known couples who still met for dinner or drinks after splitting up. It turned out they were still able to be good friends. I'm not saying that's what should happen with y'all, but it would certainly be nice for both of you if you could remain friendly and civil with one another.

strawman

strawman

Makes me wonder if a small part of the original issue was not knowing what the other person expected or wanted. Now that the breakup has occurred, neither of you honestly expect much from each other and knowing what to expect (ie, nothing) is making things easier by freeing you from guessing all the time.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

My bro's in-laws lived together for 20 years after their divorce.

Adam

Adam

Makes me wonder if a small part of the original issue was not knowing what the other person expected or wanted. Now that the breakup has occurred, neither of you honestly expect much from each other and knowing what to expect (ie, nothing) is making things easier by freeing you from guessing all the time.
That was a huge part of my issue.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

How long before you and your ex-wife have a round of post-divorce bangin'?

GasBandit

GasBandit

STICK IT IN HER POOPER

Adam

Adam

Seeing as it was previously 8 months of no-bang, I'm not thinking that's going to happen any time soon.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I've been through this twice before. The first time was very acrimonious. The second was more like what you're describing.

It all eventually gets better...though I'm sure that's small consolation now, while you're still in the middle of it.

Adam

Adam

Date night. Nervous.[DOUBLEPOST=1370648572][/DOUBLEPOST]Date night. Nervous.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Date night. Nervous.[DOUBLEPOST=1370648572][/DOUBLEPOST]Date night. Nervous.
Have a good time. :) Deep breaths... but not in front of her.

Jay

Jay

Make sure to wack off before the date. You'll be less nervous.

/somethignaboutmary

Timmus

Timmus

Don't forget to check your ear before you answer the door.

Adam

Adam

Well that was a total bust. We were supposed to go see a movie (Gatsby) at 7pm and I didn't leave her place until 1AM. *grumble*

Bowielee

Bowielee

Bow chicka bow wow.

Jay

Jay

With a mouth as big as hers that's a good thing.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Well that was a total bust. We were supposed to go see a movie (Gatsby) at 7pm and I didn't leave her place until 1AM. *grumble*

This is such a confusing update. You were at her place until 1 AM and yet you're grumbling about it? Details, man. Details!

strawman

strawman

This is such a confusing update. You were at her place until 1 AM and yet you're grumbling about it? Details, man. Details!
Probably more confused feelings and reminders of previous or upcoming unhappiness.

Adam

Adam

She made a nice dinner, I brought two bottles of wine. Got there at 530. Chatted awhile, popped the wine, had dinner. More chatting until 45mins after the movie was supposed to start. Chatted some more, she hasn't seen Moulin Rouge so I had brought that. Watched it, then chatted for another couple hours until I left. She's very easy to talk to. We'll probably do dinner at my place next time, promised to make her a nice dinner and watch more movies she hasn't seen. She also suggested we take a mutual older friend of ours to the movie we missed.

At any rate, good times. Very friendly. She is liking being single so I'm not gonna press on that but Ill enjoy her company just the same.[DOUBLEPOST=1370716214][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably more confused feelings and reminders of previous or upcoming unhappiness.
Nah came home feeling good, mad we missed the movie. Hahah

blotsfan

blotsfan

Only 6 hours to get ready? Definitley a keeper.

Adam

Adam

How did I spend my weekend?

421240_10152915483140430_1050134106_n.jpg

965333_10152918521225430_2058524421_o.jpg

bhamv3

bhamv3

Adam's not quite himself yet, these pictures aren't moving.

Jay

Jay

Less "I'm on a Boat" more "Coop with Jay"

Adam

Adam

Less "I'm on a Boat" more "Coop with Jay"

Jay

Jay

So

And turn on the Computer!

Attachments

Adam

Adam

Internet is crap at my curremt place. So spending most of it chatting with a new girl. Wish I had better pics.

3qbwidtuopkxajkdbw1xxazs2308243705.2.jpg

Bowielee

Bowielee

Not for nothing, but aren't you jumping back into the dating pool awful fast?

Jay

Jay

Dude, no.

The faster he's out there having fun, getting his shit together the better things get.

Adam

Adam

Not for nothing, but aren't you jumping back into the dating pool awful fast?
Agreed. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Bowielee

Bowielee

If it's having fun, by all means. But the main concern if you're planning on actually dating these girls are that you will end up with them being the rebound girl and you not noticing it until you're in a situation where extracating yourself from it might be a bit sticky.

Just my opinion.

Jay

Jay

He should be doing the following thing :

ajizktD.gif

Adam

Adam

Of course just now I get a text from the ex saying shes scared to move into this new place because it doesnt feel secure and shes afraid to feel lonely.

Not sure how I feel other than annoyed, impatient.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Of course just now I get a text from the ex saying shes scared to move into this new place because it doesnt feel secure and shes afraid to feel lonely.

Not sure how I feel other than annoyed, impatient.
If she asks you to stay the night, say no. It's a trap.... a vagina trap.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

If she asks you to stay the night, say no. It's a trap.... a vagina trap.
Listen to Bowie, he's an expert at avoiding vagina traps.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Listen to Bowie, he's an expert at avoiding vagina traps.
You guys really don't want to see what I'm picturing right now. It's a really weird version of Indiana Jones, though.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

You guys really don't want to see what I'm picturing right now. It's a really weird version of Indiana Jones, though.
Is it Bowielee as Short Round yelling:
"Hey, Dr. Adam, no time for love!"

Adam

Adam

Booked my escape. I'm going away. Portland -> JFK -> Miami -> Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands.

Jay

Jay

No Montreal? Motherfucker.

Is that a Cruise?

Adam

Adam

Cruise. Tom Cruise

bhamv3

bhamv3

Great, now I have in mind several vagina-themed Indiana Jones traps.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Why'd it have to be snakes?

strawman

strawman

Bowielee

Bowielee

What is... i don't... just... i can't even...

Adam

Adam

So, good news. House appraisal came back lower than anticipated which means that the buyout will be lower than expected. Which means my personal mortgage will be lower which means I will be afford to live! woooooooo.

I had hoped to have the house paid off in 9 more years, but now it'll be 14. No big swing and I get a nice cashflow to maintain my opulent lifestyle. Now to get a gold grille for my mouth and I'm set for life.

Jay

Jay

opulent lifestyle

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I didn't know you could have comedic timing in a forum post, but hey! There it is. Good job Jay. :p

Adam

Adam

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Jesus, I think I'm having a heart attack just looking at that thing.

Jay

Jay

See you next month? Yeees?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Give me a big serving of that. :)

Gusto

Gusto

Skip Scramble?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Ugh, who threw up in the beany weenies?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Ugh, who threw up in the beany weenies?

*slowly raises hand*

Frank

Frank

Pizza Hut hears you

Jay

Jay

No. Just no.

Dave

Dave

I actually think that looks good.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I actually think that looks good.
Yeah, I'd probably give that a try.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I'd eat it. s'matter of fact I really want it right now.

drifter

drifter

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR GOD

Dave

Dave

Ew.

drifter

drifter

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I'd hit it

Frank

Frank

So, a pizza with gravy instead of sauce and fries as toppings looks interesting, but a hamburger covered in gravy is ew?

Madness.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I need to get up to Quebec for the "authentic" Poutine experience.

Then I need to head to Alberta for a comparison. *grins*

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I need to get up to Quebec for the "authentic" Poutine experience.

Then I need to head to Alberta for a comparison. *grins*
As an Albertan, Montreal's is better.

But come visit me anyway. I'll cook for you, even!

Frank

Frank

Yeah, Alberta poutine is usually bullshit poutine, like the majority of Albertan versions of food.

Dave

Dave

So, a pizza with gravy instead of sauce and fries as toppings looks interesting, but a hamburger covered in gravy is ew?

Madness.
First, this looked more like chicken than a burger. Second, not a fan of onions or mushrooms. Third, I can have a couple pieces of that pizza without clogging my arteries, but that burger looks like heart attack on a bun.

Shakey

Shakey

I could do without the onions, but I don't think there are any mushrooms on it. It does look absolutely horrible for you though.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I just like my hamburger built in a way where everything stays in the bun...

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Divorce thread becomes "How to Clog Your Arteries, an Illustrated Guide."

Gentlemen, I give you Halforums.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Divorce thread becomes "How to Clog Your Arteries, an Illustrated Guide."

Gentlemen, I give you Halforums.
The best way ever.

Tiger Tsang

Tiger Tsang

The best way ever.

Needs some ham hock loaded greens with extra vinegar and some scratch biscuits loaded with *real* butter and honey, and it's a done deal!

Jay

Jay

^
Poster's name is Tiger Tsang, you don't mess with that when poster recommends food modifications.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Needs some ham hock loaded greens with extra vinegar and some scratch biscuits loaded with *real* butter and honey, and it's a done deal!
I drove out of my way 6 miles to get a good CFS. I was so disappointied that they did not have collard greens to go with the steak... Had steak though...

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

There's a spot in my precinct called "Sweet Potatoes" that does some FANTASTIC southern cooking... little pricey though.

Mmmm.... now I want catfish...

Emrys

Emrys

Send me some, please.

Adam

Adam

Back on topic. Separation agreement signed. I once again confirmed if this is the path she wanted to take, she said, "Yes". So be it. Officially I get my house and possessions on July 6th which presents to me great warm and fuzzies.

klew

klew

The best way ever.

Then sandwich it between halves of a Krispy Kreme donut

Jay

Jay

And then in mid-July... MONTREAL WILL BURN

Adam

Adam

And then in mid-July... MONTREAL WILL BURN
Wait til they get a load of me. Mmmm

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Jay

Jay

Montreal blows up in anticipation of "Adam & Jay's Montreal Adventure Time"

strawman

strawman

Gusto

Gusto

Isn't Chad Sexington also headed in a Montreal-esque direction in the July-ish period?

Emrys

Emrys

The gods protect us all.

Gusto

Gusto

Chad might be stopping by my birthday shindig en route too. :)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Yeah I have Gusto and Montreal plans in the works

Gusto

Gusto

Time is ticking, bro. I should actually throw up a Facebook event.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I don't have Facebook. I do have Google+. Which might explain... a lot...

Jay

Jay

You heading to Montreal Pomawee? You actually going to be up for it? Or will you spend your entire trip on the shitter after hanging out with people who don't know where to feed you?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I'M SORRY ALREADY :(

I'LL BUY YOU POUTINE

I PROMISE

Jay

Jay

You were already sorry the same night from the details you provided me.

Justice was served.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

That is a fact.[DOUBLEPOST=1371763279][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I still don't understand the origin of Pomawee.

Bubble181

Bubble181

The gods protect us all.

Meh. I've never been struck by lightning by a god, I have been bitten by a ferret. Let the weasels protect us all, they're probably more effective.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Meh. I've never been struck by lightning by a god, I have been bitten by a ferret.
I've had a ferret bite down on the web of my hand while I was lying on the floor playing with him and try to pull me under the couch. It was sooo cute.

--Patrick

Emrys

Emrys

Adam's divorce thread is now about ferrets.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371942540.156591.jpg
At the pet store on Wednesday. Doomweasel weasel-pile.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

random 568.jpg

PatrThom

PatrThom

At the pet store on Wednesday. Doomweasel weasel-pile.
I can see your shoes!

--Patrick

Adam

Adam

I have returned from the virgin islands and all I can report is...totally false advertising

blotsfan

blotsfan

Yeah. It's actually a Peninsula.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I have returned from the virgin islands and all I can report is...totally false advertising
I hope you wore protection, my best friend was conceived on his parents honeymoon there...

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Can you still load up on free samples at the St. Thomas liquor stores? Easy way to get wrecked before lunchtime.

Adam

Adam

St Thomas, yeargh!

Also, the Love Shack is a thing, a real thing

Timmus

Timmus

Did somebody say St. Thomas?

Adam

Adam

Went and got my motorcycle license because I fucking wanted to get it. Don't have a motorcycle. But have the license. HAH.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Now I want a gif of Adam on his invisible motorcycle.

Adam

Adam

Now I want a gif of Adam on his invisible motorcycle.

Adam

Adam

Fuck it, bought a motorcycle to go with the license.

IMG_0387.JPG

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fuck it, bought a motorcycle to go with the license.

View attachment 11340
Something tells me you had already purchased it and decided to surprise us after ;)

Adam

Adam

No actually, just got back from the seller's place. I'm doing it ass backwards :)

strawman

strawman

Dave

Dave

What Adam looks like in my mind right now:

Gusto

Gusto

Yikes.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Adam looks like an alcoholic bigot?

Adam

Adam

Adam looks like an alcoholic bigot?
I think Dave is alluding more to "FREEEDOOOOMMMMMMMM!" Or at least I hope he is.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I think Dave is alluding more to "FREEEDOOOOMMMMMMMM!" Or at least I hope he is.
Why can't it be both? A free alcoholic bigot.

Adam

Adam

Why can't it be both? A free alcoholic bigot.
I'm purposefully trying to avoid the booze. The blatant racism I see as the flavour in my already colourful character. Fucking Frenchies...

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

A free alcoholic bigot.
One certainly wouldn't PAY for such a thing...

Timmus

Timmus

Congratulations on your pending unnuptuals. If you like you can be an alcoholic bigot now.