Adam's Divorce Thread! Yaaa wooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a total bust. We were supposed to go see a movie (Gatsby) at 7pm and I didn't leave her place until 1AM. *grumble*

Well that was a total bust. We were supposed to go see a movie (Gatsby) at 7pm and I didn't leave her place until 1AM. *grumble*

This is such a confusing update. You were at her place until 1 AM and yet you're grumbling about it? Details, man. Details!

She made a nice dinner, I brought two bottles of wine. Got there at 530. Chatted awhile, popped the wine, had dinner. More chatting until 45mins after the movie was supposed to start. Chatted some more, she hasn't seen Moulin Rouge so I had brought that. Watched it, then chatted for another couple hours until I left. She's very easy to talk to. We'll probably do dinner at my place next time, promised to make her a nice dinner and watch more movies she hasn't seen. She also suggested we take a mutual older friend of ours to the movie we missed.

At any rate, good times. Very friendly. She is liking being single so I'm not gonna press on that but Ill enjoy her company just the same.[DOUBLEPOST=1370716214][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably more confused feelings and reminders of previous or upcoming unhappiness.
Nah came home feeling good, mad we missed the movie. Hahah

Internet is crap at my curremt place. So spending most of it chatting with a new girl. Wish I had better pics.

3qbwidtuopkxajkdbw1xxazs2308243705.2.jpg

Dude, no.

The faster he's out there having fun, getting his shit together the better things get.

If it's having fun, by all means. But the main concern if you're planning on actually dating these girls are that you will end up with them being the rebound girl and you not noticing it until you're in a situation where extracating yourself from it might be a bit sticky.

Just my opinion.

Of course just now I get a text from the ex saying shes scared to move into this new place because it doesnt feel secure and shes afraid to feel lonely.

Not sure how I feel other than annoyed, impatient.

Of course just now I get a text from the ex saying shes scared to move into this new place because it doesnt feel secure and shes afraid to feel lonely.

Not sure how I feel other than annoyed, impatient.
If she asks you to stay the night, say no. It's a trap.... a vagina trap.

Booked my escape. I'm going away. Portland -> JFK -> Miami -> Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands.

So, good news. House appraisal came back lower than anticipated which means that the buyout will be lower than expected. Which means my personal mortgage will be lower which means I will be afford to live! woooooooo.

I had hoped to have the house paid off in 9 more years, but now it'll be 14. No big swing and I get a nice cashflow to maintain my opulent lifestyle. Now to get a gold grille for my mouth and I'm set for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.