[NFL] 2014 NFL Season

Zappit

Staff member
I'm sure PEDs had nothing to do with that, right Coach Carroll? Pete?

Edit: Jeremy Lane broke his arm after that interception...badly.

Spoiler'd because OHMIGOD. :Leyla:

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
Well, the Pats didn't pay off the refs this time, that's for sure. The offensive play caller for the Seahawks, maybe.

What a stupid fucking call. They had the clock, they have one of the best goal-line RBs in the business...and they pass?!? They deserved to lose on stupidity alone.

As has been pointed out, that's the fourth consecutive week in the playoffs that a game was decided by one play, late.

The reason Carroll is giving for throwing the ball on that play is because they knew the Pats would be in a goal line rush defense and they wanted to throw it on second and then run on third and fourth. And if it had worked, no one would have questioned it.

And yeah, that broken arm on Lane is pretty horrific.

I wish I could find the "fart smelling face" that Tom Brady made when the NFL gave him a crappy Chevy Mid-Sized Truck for winning the MVP award.

Can we blame him? All they could provide his Lordship was a measly common vehicle like a Chevrolet, and a truck at that. You know who uses trucks? Laborers. How is he expected to be seen driving in that. It's disgusting and unbefitting a man of his class?

Houston is to cut Future Hall of Famer Andre Johnson. There is still a chance for a trade. I kinda wished he jumped ship five years a go, so he would of had a chance at a ring.

Please remind me, who is "us"? Are you an Eagles fan?

That seems like a crazy good trade for Buffalo... and kinda shitty for Philly.
Bills fan. We traded away a very promising young player for a running back (the most replaceable position) that costs 9 million dollars more.

Bills fan. We traded away a very promising young player for a running back (the most replaceable position) that costs 9 million dollars more.
I would argue that McCoy is so good that he rises above that "replaceable" status. He's REALLY good.

Also, the Bills gave away a player with potential and an ugly injury history that could keep him from reaching that potential. I think the Bills came out on top.

But time will tell.

Tough off-season for Niners fans, geez.
The team is being gutted by petty, short-sighted morons with no real goal in mind. Throw in a few retirements of really good players, and the 49ers are back to the old shitty ways of the mid-2000's all of a sudden.

Dave

Staff member
The team is being gutted by petty, short-sighted morons with no real goal in mind. Throw in a few retirements of really good players, and the 49ers are back to the old shitty ways of the mid-2000's all of a sudden.
And I couldn't be more pleased.

Isn't @Dave a Cowboys fan? I'm betting that's it. Speaking as a Seahawks fan, on the other hand, I'd love for the 49er's to remain as competitive as possible. What fun is beating the crap out of your divisional rival if they can't win against a high-school team?

Maybe Adrian Peterson can join him, sounds like they get along well. He keeps whining about how he wants traded to the Cowboys. I say let him go, I don't care how good he is.