[NFL] 2014 NFL Season

He basically pinched the ball between his fingers and thumb.

Impressive. But Lynn Swann and John Stallworth say hello.

EDIT: Oh, and some guy named "Clark."

Dave

Staff member
Too bad it was OFFENSIVE pass interference. He grabbed the defender's arm and pulled him down. And the call was against the Cowboys? Bullshit. Like the fumble that was obvious but reversed right before the touchdown. The Cowboys won, but the officials really liked the Giants early in the game.

Hey, the refs were trying to do everything they could to keep the Vikings in the game against the Packers yesterday, too.

Bad officiating? Or an attempt to maintain the "Any Given Sunday" mantra?

Too bad it was OFFENSIVE pass interference. He grabbed the defender's arm and pulled him down. And the call was against the Cowboys? Bullshit. Like the fumble that was obvious but reversed right before the touchdown. The Cowboys won, but the officials really liked the Giants early in the game.
No way, Carr was all over Beckham and pulling on his jersey, that was totally on the cowboys.

You can see it more in the video, at no point does Beckham grab Carr.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...es-the-greatest-nfl-catch-ever-021823479.html

At what point? At about 26 seconds in, their arms get tied up a bit, but Beckham's hand is clearly not on Carr. Carr grabs Beckham's jersey though, and trying to pull him down there is what takes him down.

The Titans have a really brutal stretch of 4 games before the finale. Texans, Giants, Jets, and Jaguars. At least you can't say the #1 pick in the draft will have fully earned it.

I'm meaning that the offensive nature of the offense will resume being that they don't even measure up to the bad that those guys have.

I really hope that the Texans will play Savage instead.

Since the Cowboys played down to the Giants level Sunday, I hope they play up the Eagles tomorrow.

Since week 3 when both starting corners and a linebacker and safety all went out for the year, the Bears secondary has allowed the opposing QB a 72% completion rate.

The best completion rate in the NFL for a QB is 70%.

Since week 3 when both starting corners and a linebacker and safety all went out for the year, the Bears secondary has allowed the opposing QB a 72% completion rate.

The best completion rate in the NFL for a QB is 70%.
Yeah, but most of that was their two games against Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay.

Dave

Staff member
There's still time.

They always find a way to break my heart.

On the bright side, it looks like I'm winning 5 of 5 of my fantasy football games this week. Two of them are in playoffs and will send me to the championship.[DOUBLEPOST=1418616207,1418616191][/DOUBLEPOST]On both of them I have Romo and Dez.

Yaaaaay, we beat Washington yesterday. It doesn't count for much, but a win's a win.

Meanwhile, watching Mr. Z lament his Jets is both terrible and hilarious. Checking in on last night's game: ".....wha? Why are we winning? Stop it, you [idiots]! We're trying to get into the Super Mario bowl! You can't even get losing right!"

So the Panthers, at 5-8-1, have a chance to take over first place in the NFC South if the Saints lose to the Bears tonight. This season has just been ridiculous.

There have been call to do away with the divisions, because Seattle, Dallas, or Philly could get knocked out of the playoffs because a losing team will win the NFC South. I feel if you can not win your division, you don't really belong in the playoffs anyway.

To me divisions are good for the sport, rivalries puts butts in the seats.

A simple rule change would fix it. The division winner has to have a winning record overall for their playoff spot. Otherwise, the next wild card team gets it.