Your Favourite Halforums Moment(s)

Well, yeah, I was only really posting people who'd been active in the last month or so. I mean, if we wanna go back longer, there's also Amy and Cajungal and Dill and Dreamgoddess and and whatshername that was Charlie's match made in heaven....
Kissinger?

Also, just in case there was anyone wondering, I wasn't the one perving on Droll.

I had the same thing with CajunGal. It's not a huge town, so I imagine I walked past her at least once.
Ah, that's a name I haven't seen in a long time. I remember when she was doing ukulele songs and she tried doing a Pearl Jam song for me. That was awesome.

Ugh, I miss this place. I need to frequent it more often.

fade

Staff member
Ah, that's a name I haven't seen in a long time. I remember when she was doing ukulele songs and she tried doing a Pearl Jam song for me. That was awesome.

Ugh, I miss this place. I need to frequent it more often.
She's still pretty active on FB. Not sure why she doesn't come around here much anymore.

I am not around so much anymore. I didn't realize CG has stopped posting. Our girl is all grown up. I remember when she wanted to be a teacher. :sohappy:

Dave

Staff member
No, THIS is a dick move:

What? You really thought I was posting a dick pic? Come on!

Dave

Staff member
I've never been able to helicopter. I just look like a spastic hula dancer.

Speaking of which. Do yall remember that time we ran for halforums president? I've been thinking lately that my big oil ceo le quack character has been a rather chilling reality.