[TV] Winter HAS COME! - A Game of Thrones

I'm wondering if Littlefinger has managed to suss out John's parentage. He certainly knows the truth about Lyanna, at the very least.

Walder Frey is the living embodiment of the Rat Cook.

My foresight predictions:

Cersei will be eventually killed off by Jamie, Mad King style.

Little Finger is the new big-bad (aside from Cersei). Sansa's going to play Little Finger like a fiddle, and take control of the Vale.

Jon Snow and Daenary's political marriage of the century.

The Night's King will obtain that magic horn thingy and destroy the Wall.

What I'm wondering is how Bran is going to announce Jon's parentage and what exactly he's going to do with the Night's king. Also, not sure where Sam's storyline is heading.

Sam will likely find a PILE of dragonglass at the Citadel or the Baratheon castle (Dragon's Reach?)

And the fan favorite, learns to reverse engineer Valaryian Steel.

I hope they don't marry. It is a little squicky to do it with your younger aunt.

Also Dany is barren, so what is that going to mean for the Kingdom once she dies.

Guys a moment of your time please.

Bran can worg into people and just speak through them.

He can also worg into animals and control them.

And soon he will worg into dragons and speak through them.

I have a few theories...
Dany will likely split her forces, with Yara and Theon going to the Iron Islands to reclaim it from Euron and then move to take the north, while she goes to the now mostly vacated Dragonstone to prepare for the attack on King's Landing, which would fit with how her ancestors took the continent long ago.

Cersei, with no allies left, will fortify herself on threat of total destruction of the city should it be sieged, since she still has all the other caches of wildfyre somewhere under the city. This will hold off any attempt for Dany to start her full invasion. Back in the north, Theon will have an issue of conscious due to the fact that Jon now rules the north, and the pains of his past actions will haunt him. I have a feeling he will either convince Yara not to attack the north, will bow out of the fight with Yara losing, or maybe even kill Yara to protect Jon and Sansa. Either way his will further stale Dany's attempts to advance. At some point Littlefinger will try to kill Jon, but will himself be murdered by Sansa.

Finally the big event comes were the Night's King breaks down the wall (or uses Bran's mark, remember that? It broke the wards on the tree, no telling what will happen once he crosses to the other side of the wall. Benjenn showing up a walking, free-thinking undead guy was awfully convenient...), and in doing so he will start taking control of the dead south of the wall. The next part is wishful thinking, but the Night King will take control of The Mountain, since he is basically a Wright himself, and will use him to kill Cersei and detonate the wildfyre caches, but not before Jamie realizes what is happening and evacuates most of the city. Without any options, Jaime meets with Tyrion and is able to surrender. Dany's bittersweet celebration is short lived though, as her forces in the north send her word that they have joined with the northerners (due to Theon) versus the Night's King. She heads north knowing the White Walkers need to be stopped.

How the battle plays out I can't even fathom, so I won't, but I do think with the Night King now in control of The Mountain, he will head north and join his new master in the fight. This will lead to The Hound finally getting his chance to kill his brother, just as he always wanted.
Just some theories, take them or leave them.

I wonder if Arya's murder of the Freys will be blamed on Jamie.
Actually this makes me curious,
Where the hell is Stevron Frey in all this? He has not appeared since one scene in the first season, was completely absent from the Red Wedding, and never shows up with the other sons, Black Walder and Lothar Frey. Did he suffer an off-screen death? He did seem like the more straight-laced Frey at the first meeting between Robb and Walder, so maybe he just dropped out of everything with his father after he learned what he planned to do at the Red Wedding.

Let's assume he did die though, and that Walder had no other sons besides Stevron, Black Walder, and Lothar (I have no idea how many he actually had, only a SHIT-TON of daughters and then the three sons I can name), who takes over House Frey? Would it be Edmure since he married into the family? If so, that would be hilarious.

Did Arya even bother to free her uncle?
It would be kind of weird if she didn't. She knew Edmure was down there, since she was eavesdropping on the whole dinner with Jamie. She does not seem like the type that would just let one of her family sit helpless in a dungeon, and she knows Edmure getting back to Riverrun (without the possible death of his son hanging over his head) would be a boon to her family. Though that once again assumes Edmure does not take over the Twins himself if Walder had no other male heirs.

Sam will likely find a PILE of dragonglass at the Citadel or the Baratheon castle (Dragon's Reach?)

And the fan favorite, learns to reverse engineer Valaryian Steel.

I hope they don't marry. It is a little squicky to do it with your younger aunt.

Also Dany is barren, so what is that going to mean for the Kingdom once she dies.
From what people have been saying about Jon and Denarys marying, it seems pretty clear that the reveal of Jon Snow's mother was lost on quite a few people.

Lyanna Mormont is adorable. I loved that bit when she scolded the other lords for shirking their duty. As she exclaimed "House Mormont remembers. The North remembers," I blurted out "Pepperidge Farm remembers."

From what people have been saying about Jon and Denarys marying, it seems pretty clear that the reveal of Jon Snow's mother was lost on quite a few people.

I mean, that's generally how royalty worked right? I'm fully aware that Deanarys is Jon's aunt. He's also Sansa's first cousin. Either marriage is feasible.

And for God's sake guys, do we really need the spoiler covers. Isn't it pretty much common knowledge that a current thread of a TV show will have the latest episode info?

And for God's sake guys, do we really need the spoiler covers. Isn't it pretty much common knowledge that a current thread of a TV show will have the latest episode info?
Well, considering the new forum functionality, once can get spoiled without even going anywhere near the thread, so the spoiler tag is appreciated by some...

I don't think Blackfish is dead. Perhaps it was a ruse and we see him sometime next season. If he is dead, then he really shouldn't have been killed off-screen.

George should try cocaine... i hear it makes you stop doubting yourself so much.

Or, you know, learn to just skip past the sentence and keep writing, and just change it in one of his later multiple re-writes.