[TV] Winter HAS COME! - A Game of Thrones

So, book folks. Are we up to speed to everything in the books now? I assume that Brann's part in the story was up to date as we haven't seen anything about him this season.

He wasn't in this season, but nothing happened in the tree/cave/thing yet. Also things from the books that are not (yet?) in the show and vice versa.

Book stuff:
Jaime and Brienne are in completely opposite places on the map
No mass murder of Freys because no Lady Stoneheart
Sam just went to Oldtown, he volunteered himself. Since Aemon died at the wall, I'm assuming there will be no side trip to Braavos.
Myrcella was murdered by the Sand Snakes instead of them claiming the throne in her name and her getting maimed.
Loras was imprisoned by the church for being gay instead of being melted in the siege of Storm's End
No Ironborn this season either
No fleet of ships built and then stolen in King's Landing

There is pretty much zero way that the last two books and the remaining seasons of the show can resemble each other at this point outside of Danerys, so I'm glad for that.

It was a decent season. Next one should be great.

What would be awesome is if they hired a good combat choreographer.

It was a decent season.
Yeah, because nothing makes more sense then having the people that tried to kill her there when you send her off...

Seriously, would it have been that hard to just keep Ellaria's role secret until that dock scene?

*shrug* why? I mean, I do assume it's fake, but even if it isn't - does anyone really expect him to be busy with writing every waking moment he's not working on something else? He has the right to jump on a trampoline or drive an AC car, if he wants to.

Writing all day without a break makes for shitty writing.

But I'm pretty sure the point of this is the joke about how some fans want to give him the Stephen King's Misery treatment.

*shrug* why? I mean, I do assume it's fake, but even if it isn't - does anyone really expect him to be busy with writing every waking moment he's not working on something else? He has the right to jump on a trampoline or drive an AC car, if he wants to.
But he's been working on this series forever!! I'm not getting any younger!