[TV] Winter HAS COME! - A Game of Thrones

I think he'll be a Greyjoy.... god.... will he be able to remove the bore out of that storyline?

Euron? maybe?[DOUBLEPOST=1438486839,1438486768][/DOUBLEPOST]I can see him as Euron.

I'd sooner see him as Euron than Howland, though both are possible, I guess. I'm only sad it's "a small amount of screen time", but then again, how many new big roles are there? I was sad he didn't get cast in earlier, really :p

I think he'll be a Greyjoy.... god.... will he be able to remove the bore out of that storyline?

Euron? maybe?[DOUBLEPOST=1438486839,1438486768][/DOUBLEPOST]I can see him as Euron.
He damn well better be Randyll Tarly.

He damn well better be Randyll Tarly.
If that happened, they'd need to step up Tarly's presence or else they'll be wasting him.[DOUBLEPOST=1438692232,1438692003][/DOUBLEPOST]

^This seems more likely to me.

I am not even a little bit surprised.
And going by what little I remember from the last book I am also no longer interested in another one.

Thanks for a lot of good hours on the early books though, honestly!

While I have enjoyed ASOIAF, i'm starting to wish that I had held off reading any of them until the series was finished. The gap between novels is too large for my to keep it all in my head between books.

Season 6 is almost upon us; it would be ridiculous for anyone to think that book 6 was coming first without any announcement leading up to its release by now.

Season 6 is almost upon us; it would be ridiculous for anyone to think that book 6 was coming first without any announcement leading up to its release by now.

Well, if you read the post, his publisher actually made arrangements to get the book out in 3 months if he had managed to finish before new years...

Well, if you read the post, his publisher actually made arrangements to get the book out in 3 months if he had managed to finish before new years...
Because who needs editing ... :facepalm: The publisher must be salivating at the eventual sales.

I had not read the post itself, so thank you.

To be fair, you could edit it pretty fast with more people, esp. if they worked on nothing else... we don't know what the plan was.
True, but there's proofreading and then there's editing. A group can proof it for spelling and grammar, but an editor is going to send things back to the author on cuts and suggestions and such, and the last couple books seem like they skipped this process, maybe because they were so long coming, maybe because no one wanted to tell Martin that maybe we could do with a couple less chapters from this or that character.