[TV] Winter HAS COME! - A Game of Thrones

I will admit though the whole episode was really well done especially considering it's a TV episode and not Ridley Scott doing it for a movie.

It truly puts to shame those shitty vampire shows on HBO at this point.

My favorite moment was Tyrion answering back... "Quarter man?"

I will admit though the whole episode was really well done especially considering it's a TV episode and not Ridley Scott doing it for a movie.

It truly puts to shame those shitty vampire shows on HBO at this point.

My favorite moment was Tyrion answering back... "Quarter man?"
Neil Marshal (the director) has made some awesome movies, though. The Descent, Dog Soldiers, Centurion. Dude knows how to film action.

Finally saw it. THere were some big changes in how the battle went, but I can see the budget reasons that was changed. Overall this is the best episode of the season, if not the whole show so far. Holy crap I loved it.

Actually hearing the Rains of Castermere gives me chills.

The Red Wedding next season (or possibly the season after) is going to be inteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeense.

It being used as the background music (long before we know what music that is) when Cersei was asserting herself is pretty fucking slick.

I noticed that there is no Martell on the list, but it isn't a complete list yet. However, since they are splitting Book 3 into 2 seasons, if they hold off on the mad amounts of
bad luck at weddings
until Season 4, you don't really NEED a Martell yet.

I noticed that there is no Martell on the list, but it isn't a complete list yet. However, since they are splitting Book 3 into 2 seasons, if they hold off on the mad amounts of
bad luck at weddings
until Season 4, you don't really NEED a Martell yet.
Pretty sure the Red Wedding will be the season 3 finale. Martell's will probably be introduced in season 4.

Pretty sure the Red Wedding will be the season 3 finale. Martell's will probably be introduced in season 4.
GURM is writing episode 7, titled "Autumn Rain," and episode 10 is titled "Seventy-Seven" (like the 77 courses at Joffrey's wedding?) I'm thinking Red Wedding is going to be in episode 7, and then they'll try to placate the enraged showfans with Joffrey's slow and painful death in the finale.

Can't wait to see who they cast as Tormund. He's one of my favorites from book 3.

I doubt their budget is going to allow them showing the true grandeur of Mance's forces.

GURM is writing episode 7, titled "Autumn Rain," and episode 10 is titled "Seventy-Seven" (like the 77 courses at Joffrey's wedding?) I'm thinking Red Wedding is going to be in episode 7, and then they'll try to placate the enraged showfans with Joffrey's slow and painful death in the finale.
I can only find a couple of sources that say episode 7 will be called Autumn Storms, and nothing on any other episode titles.

But that's cool. I don't really want to know.

I can only find a couple of sources that say episode 7 will be called Autumn Storms, and nothing on any other episode titles.

But that's cool. I don't really want to know.
From GURM's blog:

"The TV show. I finished and delivered my script for season three of GAME OF THRONES. It's episode 307, with the working title "Autumn Storms." David and Dan seem to like it."

As to the titles -- I can't find them either, and I don't remember where I saw them, which leads me to believe it wasn't a legit source :(

Guy shouldn't be writing shows for HBO, just finish the fucking 6th book already. I've been reading his blog and have been fighting the urge to post in all caps, "YOU DO EVERYTHING BUT WRITE THE NEXT BOOK, STAY THE FUCK HOME AND WRITE ME EXCITING THINGS THAT DO NOT PERTAIN TO DANY OR BRAN. DON'T YOU DARE NO FINISH THESE SERIES LIKE YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED YOUR OTHER SHIT".

I feel better now. :)

If he didn't have those two books to write though, I would DEMAND that he write every episode of the show. I really enjoyed that Blackwater episode.

If he didn't have those two books to write though, I would DEMAND that he write every episode of the show. I really enjoyed that Blackwater episode.
Yes...But better that he fiish the books and the series is less good for it, than that he writes parts of the series and dies half-way through book 6 part 2 -_-

Well it's been over a year since he published the last book, the last 2 took what... 10 years? A HBO series of the book is ongoing and will be reaching season 5 before he finishes writing if things go normally. He told them "this is the general idea for the ending" in case he dies in the contract he signed... but after the 100s of liberties taken this season, I'm afraid the winner of the game of thrones will be Hodor.

It looks like he's done jack since fall 2011.

Listen, if Hordor wins in the end I'll be happy because at least one of the 4 genuinely good people won.

Anyway, got my stien of beer and my popcorn ready. Let's do this thing.

G'dam brianne! When ya mess with a gangsta ya get CUT.

Edit: damn stannis. Slow your roll.

Edit 2: damn Theon. Brohugs man, brohugs.

Edit 3: Ay yo danni. This shit is KNOWN yo. It is known

Shits gettin' real all over this piece.

Edit 4: A man is a badass.

Edit 5: pourin' one out for all the homies in winterfell that aint here no more.

Edit 6: got something in my eye. Miss you drogo.

Edit 7: I don't think Jon snow knows a lot.

Edit 8: I knew that would be the last scene.

GREAT episode. Holy shit. Omgomgomgomgomg.