Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

This day can fuck right off.
Oh, goody. Today did not improve one bit.

Interesting fact I learned today: I need to follow the directions exactly. Except for those times when I don't need to follow them at all. But either way, I apparently fuck everything up and can't get anything right.

My internship start date got pushed back a week and a half. The half part makes sense because of Memorial day, but I don't understand why this happened at all. I talked to them a ton during the interview process about the initial start date and they seemed fine with it. My first employment offer from them had that date on it, and now I just get this email out of the blue. There was no explanation given with it either. I don't really mind starting a bit later but I'm just afraid they're going to change their mind about me altogether.

When I woke up, I immediately noticed my left shoulder was very sore. I look over in the shower, and there's a huge red mark. There's a localized fever (it's hot to the touch), slightly swollen, and sensitive to the touch.

If I ever catch whatever multi-legged monstrosity dared to bite me, I will make it suffer. I swear.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I feel alone, and worthless, and abandoned, and desperate, and depressed, and hopeless, and I don't know what to do about any of it.

I'm not opposed to the idea of tattoos in general, but I can't find any kind of design I would like that I don't worry I'd hate myself for 10 years down the line. If I had been permitted to get a tattoo 10 years ago it would probably have been something Yu-Gi-Oh related.

10 years ago, mine would've been something from Final Fantasy.

Man, that would've been a huge mistake, unless it was for Final Fantasy Tactics, in which case I'd be too cool for school and could've skipped it.

I don't see anything bad about getting a tattoo that you really like at the time, but might not have as much a passion for in the future. It's like your own little visual history, it tells a story, and links you to your past.

"Oh, this tattoo? Yeah, funny story there. I used to be really into the Golden Girls."

Went to Costco today to buy meat, since they have the best prices and highest quality in town. While there, we decided to buy some Otter Pops, because they were cheap, and there were 10 pounds of them in the box. There's just one problem. These are not Otter Pops. They are the Otter Pops brand, they are frozen popsicles, and they do claim to come in the traditional six flavors (grape, lime, strawberry, fruit punch, orange, and blue raspberry); but they are not the same. These are made with real fruit juice (apple, in fact), so all they taste like is... apple. They're also wider than they're supposed to be. Where are my artificial flavors? Where's my HFCS? Where's my childhood frozen treat? Bastards.

Also apparently still alive and well in other Otter Pops. They still make the good ones, these are just advanced, kid friendly versions for health conscious mothers. I suppose it makes sense that, with all of the other high-quality items Costco sells, they wouldn't sell the tasty, artificial variety.

Had to wait an hour for a female friend to show up at the arranged time at a party one of her friends was hosting.
Left after 60 minutes cuz she couldnt be bothered to call that she would be late.Went to another party instead buuuuuuuut it was full and they wouldnt let anyone in. Bugger.Went home,am drinking whisky and smoking a
j***t instead.

Had to wait an hour for a female friend to show up at the arranged time at a party one of her friends was hosting.
Left after 60 minutes cuz she couldnt be bothered to call that she would be late.Went to another party instead buuuuuuuut it was full and they wouldnt let anyone in. Bugger.Went home,am drinking whisky and smoking a
j***t instead.
Did you censor joint or is the word censored by the forum?

TIME FOR SCIENCE.

Edit: You censored it and I totally blew the whistle on ya.

How cute is that, exactly?
Babies are cute.
Cuteness degrades with advancing age.
ergo, a baby is at its highest level of cute at the time of its conception.
ergo, at the point of "fuck," a baby is at the cutest a baby can ever be.

So...pretty cute.

--Patrick

Babies are cute.
Cuteness degrades with advancing age.
ergo, a baby is at its highest level of cute at the time of its conception.
ergo, at the point of "fuck," a baby is at the cutest a baby can ever be.

So...pretty cute.

--Patrick
You're mistaken, though. A baby just born is like some kind of weird alien thing. They're not cute until like... a month or two in, though the parents are liable to disagree.[DOUBLEPOST=1367422036][/DOUBLEPOST]Cuteness increases with age, briefly, and then decreases. So 'fuck' may not be cute. It may be some weird alien thing.

fade

Staff member
I dislike the Injustice character designs for the same reason I generally dislike Alex Ross. Those costumes look silly in real life. If I wanted to see a fit guy look dumpy in spandex, I'd go to a bike race.