Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

When we first got my cat the only thing he'd do was meow in the middle of the night because he couldn't jump up to my bed. Once he figured that out he would quietly come and go as he pleased.

That’s how we got Pud!

Stalking the shelters locally and not so locally as opposed to warping space/time. We have wondered though how the tiny kitten we adopted turned into the beast we have now.

That’s how we got Pud!

Stalking the shelters locally and not so locally as opposed to warping space/time. We have wondered though how the tiny kitten we adopted turned into the beast we have now.
I've been told lots of love and plenty of sunshine will make them grow really big.
I mean, that was about tomatoes, but maybe it applies to cats too.

It’s like she knew I was typing about her. She jumped up, made sure to knead my stomach/judge my belly and has claimed me from chest to knees. We’re sprawling tonight. No need for a blanket at least.

Dave

Staff member
Actual conversation I had with my wife this morning after I woke up with stomach pains and diarrhea:

Her: What did you eat yesterday?
Me: Not much. Couple hot dogs.
Her: The hot dogs in the drawer? Those things are like 2 months old!
Me: What? Didn't you just go shopping and buy new ones?
Her: Yeah, but those are in the freezer. The ones in the fridge were old.
Me: WHY?!?

Cranky brought home an 18pk of hot dogs he got on sale for $2 at the discount store.
I tried one. He can have the rest.

—Patrick

The goal of buying large packs of hot dogs is to put them in separate storage bags and FREEZE THEM, only putting them in the fridge if you're going to have them that day.

We recently bought one of these. I had maybe 5. My wife had one. Cranky ate the other thirty-three.
The following week, he replaced it with another. I think between my wife and I, we got maybe a little over a dozen of the second batch. Cranky is definitely the sort whose snacking choices are driven by convenience and not quality.

—Patrick

Between allergies and bad air quality due to shit being on fire, I have been a congested mess for 3 days. Make it stoooooop.

Can relate. At least we've had some monsoon activity the last few days to...

...nope, couldn't say that with a straight face. Damn Monsoon makes the allergies worse because it comes with dust built-in to the rain.

Walked outside for about 5 seconds, everything is smoky and just smells like fire. I'm not even that close to the wildfires, the wind is just blowing the worst way possible.

GasBandit

Staff member
:mad:

View attachment 35012

So, how I'm interpreting this, is either the tracking data is completely fabricated.... or the delivery driver broke the item in transit and they're having to send a new one.
Screen never got here, so Friday I got a refund and tried to get another of the same thing to replace it.

It got here this evening! 2 days like clockwork. I guess the local post office just lost the previous one.

Got it installed and everything's back up and running again.

I wish I wasn't ugly.
Ugly is in the mind.

As someone with mental health issues I realize this may not exactly make it better, but it's true. If you think you are ugly you will project that image.

The good news is this can be changed. You just have to learn to love yourself. Again, not an easy task, I know, it only took me 30+ years to learn how.

Ugly is in the mind
As someone with mental health issues I realize this may not exactly make it better, but it's true. If you think you are ugly you will project that image.
It’s true, though, but on an even more fundamental level:
If you think of yourself as ugly, then you‘re not going to believe anyone who ever tells you otherwise.
And if you don’t think of yourself as ugly, well, then you‘re not going to believe anyone who tries to tell you that you are.

—Patrick

I took my VR setup down when we got a cat, and I set it back up yesterday for my daughter to play Beat Saber except I can't find my right touch controller. :cry::cry::cry:

GasBandit

Staff member
What is the point of having tile on every floor (And some walls and even a couple ceilings) if the cat FINDS A CHAIR TO PUKE ON