Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

In asking this question I'm admitting I haven't read the first book... yet. I've hardly read any books in a long time. Still not a good enough excuse.

But anyway. Does Dill consider himself American or Canadian? I say let the character's preferences answer your dilemma for you. :)

I thought Canada's great national hero was Mr. Dress-Up.[DOUBLEPOST=1422578027,1422577835][/DOUBLEPOST]I want french fries.

The closest french fries are over 35 minutes away.

I has a sad. :(

Well, given that I grew up on Canadian spelling, it's second nature to me, and it's going to bug the hell out of me any time I look at my work in print, then yes, there is a point to it. I pride myself on my spelling and it's going to look wrong to me every time. It's part of my identity as a writer and as a Canadian.
Nick, maybe try looking at it this way, you have a built in reason to release a 25th anniversary edition with the original intentions of the author. Right now, it's probably more important to keep building the skill and fanbase than to get too caught up with a editorial decision.

fade

Staff member
"Hey, have some 70s and sunshine all week while you're working to 9 pm. Aaand for the weekend, how about some rain?" -- some cosmic being I apparently pissed off

Long, rough week travelling for work, arthritis issues and a houseful of sick kids and hobo :(

I'm hoping that peach tea and some simulated death and destruction will help!

figmentPez

Staff member
"Hey, have some 70s and sunshine all week while you're working to 9 pm. Aaand for the weekend, how about some rain?" -- some cosmic being I apparently pissed off
I think there was a study done that found for urban areas weekends are more likely to be rainy than weekdays. The theory put forth was that smog from weekday commutes contributed to precipitation on weekends.

I think there was a study done that found for urban areas weekends are more likely to be rainy than weekdays. The theory put forth was that smog from weekday commutes contributed to precipitation on weekends.
I heard the same theory, but the other way around. It was to explain why places like Jacksonville always had thunderstorms at 4pm on weekdays, thanks to evening rush hour.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I'm sick and horny at the same time. What dark gods hate me that this is even possible?

fade

Staff member
All we need now is that picture SeraRelm used to post all the time. The woman with the blood all over her face.

First weekend of the new quarter. Been doing homework almost nonstop the entire time. Barely finished work for ONE class, and I have three more classes' worth to do for this week. This may end up breaking me before the next 11 weeks are over.

OMG that poor girl![DOUBLEPOST=1422914951,1422914908][/DOUBLEPOST]I've only had a few severe incidents but chronic hives suck with a capital suck!

I've only had a few severe incidents but chronic hives suck with a capital suck!
I've only had them once when I found out I'm allergic to an antibiotic. I thought I was going crazy because it felt like my skin was on fire. The ER doctor told me she could see new ones coming up on my skin as I sat there talking to her. It was horrible. I can't imagine living with that as a chronic problem.