Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Believe it or not, there are a lot of cheeses that you can do exactly what I said - cut the mold off from the larger chunk and use the rest.

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh absolutely. But not this one. Oh god not this one. I had it in a ziploc baggie, and the entire inside of the baggie was now coated with some kind of cola-brown colored translucent liquid and OH GOD THE SMELL GET IT OUT GET IT OUT

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm having probably one of the worst days at work I've had in a year or two.

And I can't stop the Tecmo Bowl theme from running through my head thanks to the latest video posted by brentalfloss this week.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Incoming feminine TMI.
So I've had the worst yeast infection EVER for the last week. Oy! So much freaking pain. Burning everywhere, and just general crappiness. Now, after a week, no more pain (finally!), but still some funky sensations. Turns out I have a bladder infection too! Woo fucking Hoo!
This also results in me being banned from sex for another week! ARG! (Even self-care is discouraged. God dammit.)

Zappit

Staff member
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Just got word that Staples was having a major sale on Copic markers - the $300 sets were going for thirty bucks and they're all Godamn gone! Fuck, did I miss out! Fuck!

Incoming feminine TMI.
So I've had the worst yeast infection EVER for the last week. Oy! So much freaking pain. Burning everywhere, and just general crappiness. Now, after a week, no more pain (finally!), but still some funky sensations. Turns out I have a bladder infection too! Woo fucking Hoo!
This also results in me being banned from sex for another week! ARG! (Even self-care is discouraged. God dammit.)
HRHAAAARRRRHHHH...!
(Hilariously, gloriously NSFW.)

--Patrick

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Incoming feminine TMI.
And continuing the trend - I've now got some strange, painful, lump on my leg, which the doc thinks is Staph. Sooo... more drugs!
At least I haven't caught the cold that's going around at work. Yet.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

And those drugs are going to dampen the good bacteria that's fighting the yeast leading to a more resistant yeast infection.
Oh yes, and while that initial problem has cleared up, the odds of a repeat performance are through the roof.
*grumble grumble grumble*

There's a lot of things I love about the radio stations in our area playing 90's music again along with the newer alternative stuff, but for fuck's sake I wish they would take all of the Oasis discs and go out for some skeet shooting. If I hear Wonderwall one more time, my mind may just snap.

You're lucky. We've got like five choices for music up here, and four of them are for stuff that's old enough to drink.

GasBandit

Staff member
There's a lot of things I love about the radio stations in our area playing 90's music again along with the newer alternative stuff, but for fuck's sake I wish they would take all of the Oasis discs and go out for some skeet shooting. If I hear Wonderwall one more time, my mind may just snap.
:whistling:

You're lucky. We've got like five choices for music up here, and four of them are for stuff that's old enough to drink.
That's why I ditched terrestrial radio a decade ago. Went to XM until their billing department decided to send legbreakers after ALL their customers. Then I switched to Pandora and MLB At Bat.

Steelers and WVU sports are the only times I use local radio anymore, if even that.

Shortly after moving up here, I realized I had made a grave mistake in donating my XM radio to Goodwill.

Fortunately, a friend from Milwaukee mailed me a spare unit he had stopped using, and I just re-started my subscription.

In the TMI category, but decidedly not female, I've just gone through 10 days of antibiotics for an inflammation of the epididymis...and it doesn't appear to be gone, as it still feels like someone kicking me down there every time I sit up straight or change posture.

In the TMI category, but decidedly not female, I've just gone through 10 days of antibiotics for an inflammation of the epididymis...and it doesn't appear to be gone, as it still feels like someone kicking me down there every time I sit up straight or change posture.
If it don't clear up soon, get a sonogram of the twins.

That's why I ditched terrestrial radio a decade ago. Went to XM until their billing department decided to send legbreakers after ALL their customers. Then I switched to Pandora and MLB At Bat.

Steelers and WVU sports are the only times I use local radio anymore, if even that.
I have Sirius XM for life, and I have no idea what it cost as it was a gift from my wife's aunt. Some promotion they had going on.

Hm, I wonder if I'm eligible to listen online as well...