What, no Pokemon Go thread?

A gym here is now level 10 with 5 Tyranitars and 5 Blisseys. All five Tyranitars have the exact same CP (3013) and similar names. I call shenanigans! But I'm not exactly ever going to get that gym back :p

A gym here is now level 10 with 5 Tyranitars and 5 Blisseys. All five Tyranitars have the exact same CP (3013) and similar names. I call shenanigans! But I'm not exactly ever going to get that gym back :p
You could always report it to Niantic. Take a screen shot of the gym and list the names. They actually do deal with spoofers.

Picked up a King's Rock and a Sun Stone from the same Pokestop. I now have a Politoed and a Sunflora. Both of them suck though.

Oh, and if you thought a 150-powered Hyper Beam was overpowered, my Sunflora's packing Solar Beam, which does 180.

Wow. I so didn't get that when I saw it first. Sorry Bubble!! It was a yay look what hatched post and I didn't even look at his CP. I got new things hatched which weren't Ratattas. It was a good day :)

Our son had my phone in his pocket while we ran errands yesterday so it got like ten times the steps it would have with me :)

Managed to hatch a Tyrogue and a Stantler yesterday. Also finally found a Ditto and enough Poliwags to use the Kings Rock I found I don't know when and get a Politoed.

However I just found out Heracross is regional to like South America and I'm super disappointed. I love that derpy bug.:mad:

Last edited:
Same I assume but I don't recall where or if it was while on a streak or not. I had just checked my bag to throw some stuff out since it was full and it was sitting there.

Managed to hatch a Tyrogue and a Stantler yesterday. Also finally found a Ditto and enough Poliwags to use the Kings Rock I found I don't know when and get a Politoed.

However I just found out Heracross is regional to like South America and I'm super disappointed. I love that derpy bug.:mad:
I've found 3 Kings Rocks and 1 Metal Coating so far. I have lots of other things to evolve!

Can't wait to get the stuff I need.

It's regional to almost all of the tropics, Florida and Africa, a big part of south America, and most of southern Asia.

Is anyone else's game crashing every time they try to catch a wild Pokémon? I already installed yesterday's update and restarted several times, and it still happens. (The crashing started before the update for me.)

It did a few times yesterday when I opened it but has been fine since last night. Doesn't matter though cause there are 0 Pikachu around here natively and it seems like they didn't increase the spawn rate this time so no silly hat for me.

I finally had to reinstall the app, and now it's working fine. I'm just p.o.'d because I missed a lot of good catches I needed last night because of that bug. Grrrrr...