What, no Pokemon Go thread?

The good news: Hatched a pretty decent Chansey from a 10k egg. I didn't catch one during the Valentines day event, so this was nicely serendipitous. Soon I shall be the one with Blissey in gyms!

The bad news: I was late for work this morning, and I spotted a Charmander at a pokestop that's a five minute detour from my usual route, and I couldn't spare the five minutes to go catch it. :(

I comfort myself with the fact that I already have a Charmander, and in fact I'm buddying him right now for candies. But still, an extra four candies would've been nice.

Haven't really been all that active with PG since the move...But since I'm now going to and from work by bike, I figured I might as well put it on and hatch some eggs on the way.
I've now caught 5 Dratini's and a Dragonair over 3 days, without really going out of my way for them. That's more than I've caught in the 6 months before. Really weird, and Drats are very clearly not fairly distributed. Man!

Haven't really been all that active with PG since the move...But since I'm now going to and from work by bike, I figured I might as well put it on and hatch some eggs on the way.
I've now caught 5 Dratini's and a Dragonair over 3 days, without really going out of my way for them. That's more than I've caught in the 6 months before. Really weird, and Drats are very clearly not fairly distributed. Man!
If and when trading is implemented, and if trading can be done over long distances, I'll give you a Farfetch'd for one of them Dratinis.

Apparently campus suddenly flooded or something because the only things around as of today are water types. This is great, because we aren't near a beach or lake or even a pond, so I am catching new Pokemon like crazy.

Yup, water event. Influx of water type pokemon, including the Lapras. Also, they've re-implemented the 7 day Pokestop giving an upgrade item.

Also, ridiculous amounts of dratini where water Pokémon were already spawning. I saw a spot on a regional tracker with 7 in walking distance from one another.

Also, ridiculous amounts of dratini where water Pokémon were already spawning. I saw a spot on a regional tracker with 7 in walking distance from one another.
See, and I think this wasn't quite intended, and they went and over-compensated. I've checked spawn map collectors, and yesterday and today, a grand total of 2 Dratini's spawned in all of Belgium.

Yeah, I haven't seen any Dratini. Magikarp are EVERYWHERE, and getting another Gyrados is going to be a cakewalk (go go pineapples!)

Profitable walk with the pug ( our only pug...) down to the local junior college provided me with several magicarp and the following...

First I've ever seen...

Followed by this catch...

And enough Woopers to evolve...

Remoraids are rare where you guys are? Around these parts they're about as common as Pidgeys.
I get quite a few by me as well, though not as common as Pidgeys. Stupid nest migration moved the Scyther nest I was using to fuel upgrading my Scizer. Darn it.

Remoraids are rare where you guys are? Around these parts they're about as common as Pidgeys.
Water and Fire pokemon are rare here. We're in the middle of forests, fields and a few lakes, even staying at the lake for the weekend does't get me many water types.

Thought I saw the silhouette of a Larvitar, but it turned out to be a Croconaw. Which is nice, but it's no Larvitar.

I assume everyone who still cares has noticed, but Easter event started yesterday. Double experience, more eggs, more candy from eggs, and FAR more Pokémon from (new) eggs - Dratini, Lapras, all Gen 2 starters, etc come from 2K eggs (and you get loads more 2 K eggs, also)

I started a 10k egg RIGHT BEFORE the Easter event started. I've been trying to walk enough to hatch it so I can get started on my 2ks, but family commitments have made it difficult to find walking time, so ARGH.

I started a 10k egg RIGHT BEFORE the Easter event started. I've been trying to walk enough to hatch it so I can get started on my 2ks, but family commitments have made it difficult to find walking time, so ARGH.
I had been holding on to evolves for a while, but finally decided there wouldn't be an Easter event or it would be too small to matter, and did all of my evolves two days before this event started. Then I went abroad for afew days on family time and didn't even open my PG, so no 7 day streak either. Great event, horrible timing for me.

I've hatched a Larvitar with 98% IV's. I am sitting on 61 candies, so getting those last remaining ones will necessitate some walks and hopefully get some from the eggs.

Oh, if I get one more fucking Gligar from a 10k egg, I swear to christ I'll lose it.

I saw a Skarmory silhouette at a nearby pokestop on my way to work today and I couldn't spare the 5 minutes it would've taken to go catch it. :(