What, no Pokemon Go thread?

Last week the park near my home was a Magmar nest. Today... not sure? It did have a Grimer it in. Would be nice if it turned into a Dratini nest :D

Man....Since I'm now working on getting those harder-to-get evolutions, I'm sort of trying to determine IVs on some pokémon to, you know, not grow an IV15 Dragonite. I'm nowhere near evolving a Dragonite, but, you know.
Pokeassistant does the job fine, without having to log in or give any info, but you have to enter everything by hand, one at a time. Sigh. Some other apps can do it automatically, but you have to give them your log-in info. Yeah, I'm not giving out my Google account password to some app by someone I don't know. Ugh.

Anyone a good calculator that might speed things along?

Ever since the last update, Pokemon Go now freezes when I tap my portrait icon.

Well I never wanted to change my buddy anyway! So there!

Chansey!

Holy crap, 6 hour lures? That's over the top. The extra candy is nice, but if they don't give extra stardust with it, it doesn't change my position much. (I've got candies up the wazoo for a number of Pokemon, but they eat up too much 'dust at this point to level them up.)

Chansey!

Holy crap, 6 hour lures? That's over the top. The extra candy is nice, but if they don't give extra stardust with it, it doesn't change my position much. (I've got candies up the wazoo for a number of Pokemon, but they eat up too much 'dust at this point to level them up.)
I think they found the 60minutes lures with New Year's weren't enough to convince people to go outside? But yeah, 6 hours is pretty extreme - I know I'm not going to sit in one spot for 6 hours this time of year.

I'll be on the look-out for Chansey, too - but "more chance to appear" doesn't mean much considering I haven't seen a single Chansey on the map of Flanders, ever - the only people I know who have them ,hatched them.

Look who decided to pop up in my living room. Huh, they might've made them too frequent - they were amongst the rarest Pokémon out there. All gyms around will soon be defended only by Chanseys (and they're a bitch to defeat, I assure you).
Screenshot_2017-02-08-21-34-13.png

Also, apparently Niantec decided Porygon was pink enough to count, too - they've never been especially rare here, but they're popping up all over now.

A much-higher-IV Chansey showed up 500 meters away...One Razzberry, Great Throw, Curveball Ultra Ball later, he runs away. Man, I'm glad I already caught that first one or I'd be superpissed. Now just slightly annoyed at having walked all the way over there for nothing.

Oh no! I have no medical appoints downtown while the event is still on. I want pink Pokémon!!

I envy all of you who live in places with wild Pokémon hanging around.

I was really hoping they were going to release all 151 before they added on. And I was hoping I was going to have a full Pokedex before Gen 12 (I'm at 149.) I would be nice if they made an event where you had a chance to catch the regional Pokemon.
Actually, after this last event, I could really use a double stardust event. So much extra candy!

The newest update seems to have hit my phone. While I haven't seen any new Pokémon yet, I've noticed all my Pokémon have genders now (making some of their names awkward, but whatev). Are they going to let us breed them? I haven't seen that in any of the announcements.

And for a minor rant...with the costume update, they seemed to have removed the red hair. Or now it's more reddish brown. I had the same problem with my Mii back in the day. Is it really that hard to make red when you can have blue or purple? C'mon Japan.