What are you listening to II: Electric Bogaloo

In the category 'thread titles different from what you thought': was this thread always titled 'electric bogaloo'? I could've sworn it was 'electric boogaloo'.

Failure's newest album, The Heart Is A Monster. Just fantastic all the way through and very reminiscent of Fantastic Planet. One or two songs which are just ok, but for the most part everything is fantastic. Stand-outs like A.M. Amnesia and I Can See Houses are new classics for the band, right up there with The Nurse Who Loved Me and Stuck On You.

And if you don't know who Failure is (which you probably don't), get yourself educated. This band is seriously under rated and has escaped the consciousness of the public for way too long.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm at work on a saturday again! At least I can crank up the eurodance since there's nobody to complain about it. And since it's halloween, how about some terribad halloween movie eurodance video?

I'm astonished swedes can drive a Chevy Suburban, or even know what one is!

Last edited:
This sounds better than any 47-year old best-selling record has any right to...

BTW: volume is just a hair below 2 out of 10. Pic during the middle of Ball and Chain. :cool:

Failure's newest album, The Heart Is A Monster. Just fantastic all the way through and very reminiscent of Fantastic Planet. One or two songs which are just ok, but for the most part everything is fantastic. Stand-outs like A.M. Amnesia and I Can See Houses are new classics for the band, right up there with The Nurse Who Loved Me and Stuck On You.

And if you don't know who Failure is (which you probably don't), get yourself educated. This band is seriously under rated and has escaped the consciousness of the public for way too long.
I'm still listening to this. You're all wrong for not listening to it.

When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band.
He said "Son, when you grow up will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"
He said "will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers? The plans that they have made?"
"Because one day I'll leave you, a phantom, to leave you in the Summer. To join the Black Parade."

Wow wasn't expecting this for another month.
I wonder if that means he wasn't expecting anything important to come out in the month of Dec.

--Patrick

It looks like @DarkAudit has an auction to participate in -- a 1962 10-inch record of Till There Was You and Hello Little Girl, the first Beatles disc to be cut before the band broke through into the national charts. (BBC)