TIL: Today I Learned

Reactions
479 146 3
TIL that driving over a fire hydrant won't necessarily flood the street, or even spill a single drop of water. I'm just glad I wasn't the one who slid off the icy road, up the curb and knocked the hydrant off the ground.

Also TIL that I make for a terrible witness. Licence Plate? I couldn't even tell you the color of the car. It might have been blue.

Reactions
860 177 3
TIL that driving over a fire hydrant won't necessarily flood the street, or even spill a single drop of water. I'm just glad I wasn't the one who slid off the icy road, up the curb and knocked the hydrant off the ground.

Also TIL that I make for a terrible witness. Licence Plate? I couldn't even tell you the color of the car. It might have been blue.
I was collateral damage in an accident a few years ago (one car hit another and spun it into me), and both sides insurance really wanted my account because I had no bias, but I had entered panic mode and forgot everything. I actually started to remember what happened a year later, which I thought was weird.

Reactions
479 146 3
So sometime during Christmas next year I'll exclaim "It was grey!" and my family will think I'm insane?

That's better than talking about Trump. (I really don't get why Canucks care about that asshole)

Reactions
165 15 0
I look like a child if I shave and feel like my face has no defining features without it so despite it not growing super well, the beard stays.

Last edited: