Things I hate

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Is asking about Gruebeard's masterbation habits in a "things I hate" thread weird?

Sadly it's a computer, otherwise you could set up an auto-reply saying you'll NEVER. NEVER EVER. EVER. NEVER NEVER vote for him? :p

I had an actual survey call about Chris Christie, the current corruption festering in the governor's position in New Jersey. I was asked if I felt he would make a good VP candidate, I said no, he would better serve in another capacity. This went on for a while, before I was finally asked, "Well then, what do you see as being a proper role for Chris Christie to play in government?" I said, "As a severed head mounted on a pike, with a sign reading 'THUS ARE THE WAGES OF CORRUPTION', before the statehouse." The call abruptly ended there. And after I went through all the trouble of pronouncing in capital letters.

I had an actual survey call about Chris Christie, the current corruption festering in the governor's position in New Jersey. I was asked if I felt he would make a good VP candidate, I said no, he would better serve in another capacity. This went on for a while, before I was finally asked, "Well then, what do you see as being a proper role for Chris Christie to play in government?" I said, "As a severed head mounted on a pike, with a sign reading 'THUS ARE THE WAGES OF CORRUPTION', before the statehouse." The call abruptly ended there. And after I went through all the trouble of pronouncing in capital letters.
hey! This is one more call to arms, or assassination, or revolution, or something, that's bound to get the NSA, FBI and FSB paying close attention to us.