[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

A black witness gets murdered for testifying against a white cop? It's like Texas has decided to cosplay In the Heat of the Night or the Luke Cage series.

It could be just good old fashioned revenge.
Exactly. I don't think it's a conspiracy theory that some deranged person killed him. His testimony was supposedly instrumental in her conviction. Someone who may be pissed by her being convicted is going to see him as a big target for vengeance.

This is disgusting and I'm like 99.9% sure the only reason this has only gotten minor backlash is because the judge is black.

But you are supposed to kill the witness before the trail. So I see most of the conspiracy theories to be horse hockey just for that fact.
He was also going to testify in a lawsuit against the Dallas Police Department due to their mishandling of the case, so there you go.

Latest news report says Joshua Brown was killed by 3 men who drove to Dallas from Alexandria, Louisiana to buy drugs from him. That's 4+ hrs one-way. Were no drugs available closer to them? You'd also think that someone who had just been featured in a high-profile murder case would be keeping a low profile for a bit if they also were a drug dealer. This smells fishy to me.

WOW, SOUNDS CREDIBLE!

Do you guys know what someone sitting on POUNDS of weed does? He testifies in a massive, high profile murder trial against a cop. 100% of the time this happens.

So, I may have to eat my words here. He apparently has Instagram videos showing off massive stacks of money and huuuuuuuuge bags of weed. Uuuuhhh. He just might actually be a fucking moron.

Last edited:
WOW, SOUNDS CREDIBLE!

Do you guys know what someone sitting on POUNDS of weed does? He testifies in a massive, high profile murder trial against a cop. 100% of the time this happens.

So, I may have to eat my words here. He apparently has Instagram videos showing off massive stacks of money and huuuuuuuuge bags of weed. Uuuuhhh. He just might actually be a fucking moron.
It's still a bullshit story. Hell, the police can't even agree on where he got shot. Was it coming out of his car? In the hallway by his apartment? Reports have said both. Was he shot in the chest and face? Maybe! Another witness said Brown was shot in the side and buttocks, so who knows!

I'm trying to find the instagram posts but don't seem to be able to, and none of the article about it have a link to the account.

So, apparently the official story is that three guys from Louisiana traveled 4 1/2 hours to buy weed from a dude with no record of dealing, killed him, left the weed and thousands of dollars in cash behind, and then got caught and linked to the crime within 24 hours.

BULLSHIT.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
Another black person has been shot in their own house by the police. Woman killed in own home when Fort Worth officer shoots her, police and witness say

"A white Fort Worth officer fatally shot a black woman inside her home early Saturday after police were called to the house to do a welfare check, according to police and the neighbor who called them.

"Atatiana Jefferson, 28, was killed in a bedroom, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office.

"Police released a statement Saturday afternoon saying officers responded at 2:25 a.m. to a report the front door of a home was open in the 1200 block of East Allen Avenue. James Smith, who called a non-emergency police number, said he saw the doors were open and the lights were on, which struck him as unusual. He knew Jefferson, his neighbor, was home with her 8-year-old nephew.

"Police parked around the corner, so the woman could not see them, according to Smith, 62. About 15 minutes later, he said, he heard a loud bang and saw several more officers rush inside."

(emphasis mine)

What the fuck is wrong with police training that they go in with an itchy trigger finger when a welfare check is requested?

Last edited:
What the fuck is wrong with police training that they go in with an itchy trigger finger when a welfare check is requested?
Honestly, for a long time I thought it was just lax internal training, but then I found out about "Bulletproof Warrior" training, and holy shit...

(warning this is pretty graphic)

This is something that departments support as an extra curricular type of deal, until some departments realized how insane it was. A few have banned it, but the police union is still offering it.

Last edited:
Another black person has been shot in their own house by the police. Woman killed in own home when Fort Worth officer shoots her, police and witness say

"A white Fort Worth officer fatally shot a black woman inside her home early Saturday after police were called to the house to do a welfare check, according to police and the neighbor who called them.

"Atatiana Jefferson, 28, was killed in a bedroom, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office.

"Police released a statement Saturday afternoon saying officers responded at 2:25 a.m. to a report the front door of a home was open in the 1200 block of East Allen Avenue. James Smith, who called a non-emergency police number, said he saw the doors were open and the lights were on, which struck him as unusual. He knew Jefferson, his neighbor, was home with her 8-year-old nephew.

"Police parked around the corner, so the woman could not see them, according to Smith, 62. About 15 minutes later, he said, he heard a loud bang and saw several more officers rush inside."

(emphasis mine)

Because police are trained to murder black people whenever possible.

Big bonds like that are one of the few ways they can generate profit. Frequently the bondee doesn't have it in cash, so they take vehicles or other large collateral.

In other police brutality news, Hong Kong police are using live ammo on protestors now. So you know, cool.

THIS IS ACTUAL SHOOTING FOOTAGE SO CLICK AT OWN DISCRETION

Don't think I forgot about you Chile, with your world record setting amount of eye injuries inflicted by police, who are apparently aiming pellets directly at the eyes of protestors. Intentional eye mutilation.

Border patrol agents in Montana, cruising around, making sure there ain't any fucking Mexicans crossing the border from Canada.