[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

Reactions
2,758 795 25
It's it "coloured"? At least that should be the literal meaning.
Yes, but (as I understand it) when used by itself, it is more equivalent to the English word "ruddy," like when saying "His face had a healthy color to it" we all know the color being referenced is pink/red, and not green or blue or some other color.

--Patrick

Reactions
698 101 11
Yes, but (as I understand it) when used by itself, it is more equivalent to the English word "ruddy," like when saying "His face had a healthy color to it" we all know the color being referenced is pink/red, and not green or blue or some other color.

--Patrick
I looked it up, and colored would be coloreado (google translate had a fixation of translating colored to the spanish equivalent of colored people, so it took a while).

So yeah, it looks like it's a colloquialism for reddish when it comes to faces. TIL.

Reactions
427 179 0
Coloreado means colored but colorado means reddish or just red. Like "chapulin colorado". Over here we call colorados to redheads. Also there is a local tribu called colorados that tint their hair red with achiote seeds.

Reactions
1,418 510 7
So the UPS hostage shootout.

What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK?

You're hiding behind cars with bystanders in them firing on a truck with hostages inside? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Reactions
1,581 422 3
So the UPS hostage shootout.

What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK?

You're hiding behind cars with bystanders in them firing on a truck with hostages inside? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
You know, I saw that on the news last night and thought I imagined it. "There's no way they would...", and yet, here we are.