[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

The main problem with Apocalypse is that Apocalypse (the character) was portrayed more or less faithfully as to what he has been depicted prior to the movie: A Deus Ex 5-year-old author's "Oh yeah, well, MY guy can do THIS" super everything man.
This reminded me of my favorite way an author got around Apocalypse. It was during the House of M storyline. Apocalypse was sent by Magneto to deal with Black Panther. Apocalypse is chasing Panther through Wakanda when he enters a castle. Apocalypse proceeds to break his way in, which leads to this scene:

BTuqSvN.jpg

I'm enjoying these new 52 movies. I recently watched Dark and loved it. Although it should have probably just been a Batman movie, not really JL. Unless this movie is stepping stone for another all encompassing JL movie.

It's not just the volume of recent giant monster stuff that's been good, but the variety of movies, where you can have something humbling like Shin Godzilla, and something heroic like Pacific Rim, and something humorous like Colossal.

You're not a real Anne Hathaway fan until you've seen both Princess Diaries movies.
I've seen one of them. I'm not telling which.

--Patrick

Cool, didn't know it would involve the Universal Church of Truth.
Ah, that's what the gold lady is...

Kind of weird, since Adam Warlock is the one that's supposed to be golden. You think that might be Her? (though i'm assuming, like Drax, they'll skip the Earth based origin either way)

Ah, that's what the gold lady is...

Kind of weird, since Adam Warlock is the one that's supposed to be golden. You think that might be Her? (though i'm assuming, like Drax, they'll skip the Earth based origin either way)
I dunno, but I mean, the Church is all about golden everything. I'm pretty sure she's just the matriarch.

But they'll for certain leave out Earth origins for Warlock.

I dunno, but I mean, the Church is all about golden everything. I'm pretty sure she's just the matriarch.
But that was because of their golden skinned founder, right?

But yeah, looking at the trailer full screen, and not forum embedded (coz work), they're all golden... disappointing.

But they'll for certain leave out Earth origins for Warlock.

It dawns on me that they could keep the "created by scientists as the most advanced being" doesn't require it to happen on Earth (or they could simply not mention the where), and it would still work.

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, I was just coming to post this. Now I'm going to smoke a cigarette and change my underwear because SPLOOSH!