While I love the gif (she was funny on the track :p), I don't see why either you or KagSin dancing like that would be a reason to put said shirt away.

i suddenly realize that Kags has become the star of our forum, i mean far and away she is becoming the person many of us rally around, is this how internet celebrity starts?

Oh goodness, nooo. Haha! I'm completely flattered, honored even, by the thought though! I think I'm just obnoxious and am everywhere, all the time. You guys are such champions.

I know how to make gifs in photoshop. Just go file->import->video frames, have the animation bar open, trim excess frames, and save to web as a gif. Then you get internet money and internet chicks for free.

It's a separate option. There's 'save' which saves everything as a .psd or 'Save to Web or Device' which allows you to save images in web formats.

Make sure the video is in a quicktime format.
5mb should be the maximum size of any gif you save, but I prefer less than 2 so it can get uploaded to imgur.

I think you guys are seriously over-estimating my dancing skills...

I can, however, promise it shall be hilarious. And that I will try each and every gif.

I know how to make gifs in photoshop. Just go file->import->video frames, have the animation bar open, trim excess frames, and save to web as a gif. Then you get internet money and internet chicks for free.
I don't have import> video frames on mine. I'm using CS4. I have

Import>
  • Variable Data Sets...
  • Notes...
  • WIA Support...

Kinda a side line on this, I would really like to have "child-free zones" in restaurants. I would even pay extra for it.
My feeling is that if you can't control Little Johnny, your newborn is wailing, and you're too busy stuffing your face with Southwestern Eggrolls and texting your BFF to handle them, then the restaurant should ask you to leave. I know that's a good way to lose clientele, and sometimes kids have bad days just like adults, but really people need to teach their children what is and isn't appropriate behavior in public and not let them become everyone else's problem.

Cajungal

Staff member
Man I would have loved to kick out this one family who came every week that one summer I was a hostess. The mom was just checked the hell out. The kids were all smearing butter and syrup on the windows and menus, ripping up napkins and throwing them like confetti... The sad thing is they were probably just attention starved if her behavior was typical. She wasn't just tired-looking. She wouldn't even look at them throughout the whole meal. There was always this cloud of contempt over her head.