Elements might not have the option to import video frames to layers. It's pretty stripped down.

LittleKagsin, if you upload the videos to a dropbox or something, I can make them into gifs for you. Or upload to youtube as unlisted videos and give me the links.

I think I just need to use a different program to put the video into images. I have a layers box in photoshop and I can make a gif - I did. It just jumps because I couldn't screen grab all of the images good enough.

If I can't find something in the next few minutes, I'll upload it to youtube for you Allen who is Quiet. And thank you!!

Found out how to get my video to save as images! Yay! And I was so close to having the gif all done, but..then I ruined all of the layers when it said my photos were to large...and am to lazy to re-try it.

But I did for real figure it out! Hopefully I'll have more motivation tomorrow. Thanks so much for your help guys. :)

Okay, look out world. For real.

You guys will curse the day I learned how to make gifs. Hopefully I can get better at it of course (figure out if I can get it to play faster..).

And, uh, please ignore the fact that I had finished exercising maybe ten minutes prior.

Also..

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!! WOOOO!

GasBandit

Staff member
Hey forumites employed in law enforcement - have you ever caught yourself, when holding open a car door for a lady on a date or some such, from almost automatically putting your hand on her head and pushing it down while she got in?

Hey forumites employed in law enforcement - have you ever caught yourself, when holding open a car door for a lady on a date or some such, from almost automatically putting your hand on her head and pushing it down while she got in?
No, but I have caught myself, when trying to keep my daughter from running off into a parking lot, telling her "Put your hands on the car, do it now," which never fails to make my wife crack up.

A friend shared this image on facebook

And all I can think is "What an incredibly irresponsible message. What if they're in an abusive relationship?"

I worry about myself sometimes. But I have started on those gifs, as promised, and I decided to start with the one I posted. I am such a dork..I just...oh here....

We're trying to get our daughter to say "Ok Lady I love you bye-bye" like Mindy from the Mindy & Buttons cartoon. She won't do it. But I did get her to say "Laugh it up, Fuzzball" to my husband. LOL