I think I need to start carrying a pack of cigarettes around. I don't smoke, but I guess I look like a smoker, because people ask me for a cig all the time.

I think I need to start carrying a pack of cigarettes around. I don't smoke, but I guess I look like a smoker, because people ask me for a cig all the time.
I often find myself patting my pockets when I tell them "no," as if I usually have one, but forgot it that day. I don't know why the fuck I do it.

I've never bought a lighter in my life.

Cajungal

Staff member
Carry them and then charge people for em. When I bought cigarettes for a school project (cheap, shitty ones), a girl who works at Jake's restaurant offered me 5$ for them. Half a pack of shitty cigs.

Best way to make money as a Marine: Buy several logs of Skoal/Copenhagen, and a couple cartons of Malboros/Newports. Wait for Field Exercise. By Day 5, SOMEONE will be out of tobacco. Enjoy your profit margin...

Best way to make money as a Marine: Buy several logs of Skoal/Copenhagen, and a couple cartons of Malboros/Newports. Wait for Field Exercise. By Day 5, SOMEONE will be out of tobacco. Enjoy your profit margin...
I think this only works until your commanding officer finds out. Then he'll want a cut. Bye bye profit margin...

The secretions from a beaver's anal glands are used as a natural flavorant in various food products.

On a totally unrelated note, anyone want some vanilla ice cream?

Heard in the LCBO today (I guess they were Americans): "No way. Put that down. It says 70 percent, not 70 proof. That's like, 90 proof. It's basically poison"

Actually, dude, that's 140 proof. But you're right. Fuck that stuff.

90 proof is only 45%, which is like, a strong whiskey.

"musky" smell. The term comes from the musk rat, after all. No surprise they're using beavers, now, too, given the dwindling population of musk rats in the world.
I have to like Kati's comment on that practice. "Who said, 'I bet the reason I can't get a date is because I don't smell enough like ox butt.' Why would you want to smell like a yak?"

--Patrick

One of the Facebook Page stats I really like in the likes/reach section is called Friends of Fans.

For my paintings page, it has 62 fans. If every one of those fans shared my page, it would reach 16,622 unique Facebook users.

That's kinda crazy to me.

I was sitting here, on the couch, watching Ruroni Kenshin with Blue when I felt an itch on my upper thigh. I reach down to scratch and feel something...I figured it was a wooly so I plucked it.

It was a spider.

omg.png

In my panic I wasn't thinking..so I threw it at Blue and screamed "GET IT AWAY!" which resulted in him jumping up and knocking over the coffee table.

So...mass panic.

Help.

Allen who is Quiet, do you, or anyone else, know how to save a video into images?

My main problem with making the gifs is that I have to screen grab everyframe while watching the video, which..is making the gifs not very gif like - they're pretty jumpy. Is there something I can do to convert the video into images?

Any help would be awesome. :)

Help.

Allen who is Quiet, do you, or anyone else, know how to save a video into images?

My main problem with making the gifs is that I have to screen grab everyframe while watching the video, which..is making the gifs not very gif like - they're pretty jumpy. Is there something I can do to convert the video into images?

Any help would be awesome. :)
Do you only have photoshop, or do you have the whole creative suite?
In premiere, you can just import the video, and export> Animated gif.
I don't know why I hadn't even thought of this before.
Sequence 01.gif

I only have photoshop elements 8. The only option I get while in photoshop is to import grabs from the video. So, I either have to have the video already saved as a bunch of images, then upload to photoshop or try and screen grab it all while in photoshop.