GasBandit

Staff member
Just heard this on Pure Trance Radio today:

"Shout out to my friend Dave, who says I look like a shaved testicle."

Then as I was coming here to post about it,

"This one's called Purple Unicorn... which is what Dave calls his penis."

Solarstone's feeling a bit cheeky today.

Just heard this on Pure Trance Radio today:

"Shout out to my friend Dave, who says I look like a shaved testicle."

Then as I was coming here to post about it,

"This one's called Purple Unicorn... which is what Dave calls his penis."

Solarstone's feeling a bit cheeky today.
I did not specifically need to know this about @Dave. Though I guess there are forum members even less keen on this information.

Man, first podcasts, now schools? Who else will push the agenda of big mattresses.

Have you all tried the Helix 30 day moneyback guarantee? You're practically losing sleep not hopping on this deal.

I guess the mattress thing makes sense because they sell at a huge mark up and selling just one would net more income than selling hundreds of candy bars or wrapping paper rolls. It's still really weird.

That assumes they actually sell one.
Box of cookies? Sure.
Set of pens? I guess.
Birthday/get well soon/whatever cards? No problem.

But a mattress is not something I'd buy on a whim just to support someone or something. It's big, it's expensive, it's something I buy when I need it.

figmentPez

Staff member
Does anyone know what this is? One of my mom's friends gave it to me a while back, but I'm not sure it came with an explanation of it's purpose. It's apparently a promo item for AMC and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Spider-Man promo item unknown.jpg

My first guess was that it's decoration for some kind of straps, but I don't know what it would fit on. It's about 4¾" x 2⅛" (120mm x 55mm) and the slots are 1⅛" (30mm) though I'm being very lazy in measuring since all I could find was a really crappy tape measure (that doesn't have metric units on it).

GasBandit

Staff member
Does anyone know what this is? One of my mom's friends gave it to me a while back, but I'm not sure it came with an explanation of it's purpose. It's apparently a promo item for AMC and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
View attachment 47737
My first guess was that it's decoration for some kind of straps, but I don't know what it would fit on. It's about 4¾" x 2⅛" (120mm x 55mm) and the slots are 1⅛" (30mm) though I'm being very lazy in measuring since all I could find was a really crappy tape measure (that doesn't have metric units on it).
No idea. There's a guy trying to sell one on ebay for $12 who describes it as a "collectible toy of some sort."

Is it made of hard plastic, metal, or fabric? I can't imagine it'd be for a harness or anything, even though that was during the heyday of 4d tilting movie chairs and whatnot. Are there any pegs on it that might insert into the foot of a figurine maybe?

The earthquake and/or the aftershocks appear to have damaged a wall inside our office. The cracked wall separates us and the office next door, which is apparently a French organization. So now the company higher-ups need to coordinate with the office next door on wall repairs or maintenance, and as a result there have been people going through our office and speaking French all morning.

The earthquake and/or the aftershocks appear to have damaged a wall inside our office. The cracked wall separates us and the office next door, which is apparently a French organization. So now the company higher-ups need to coordinate with the office next door on wall repairs or maintenance, and as a result there have been people going through our office and speaking French all morning.
And are they hot?

GasBandit

Staff member
In probably what has been the most bemusedly bizarre forum flex ever, someone in discord (not ours) was disagreeing with me (not even arguing, just expressing a different preference) about breast size of all things, and his way of backing up his argument was to handwrite his reply to me on the back of an envelope and take a picture of it next to about $500 worth of gold and silver collector coins and maybe $1000-1500 in hundreds. Like he thought that somehow this laughable show of material wealth (which would probably amount to half a month's pay for someone making $60k/yr) was going to lend his argument on a completely non-financial topic some kind of support. I think even Andrew Tate would have groaned at this pathetic display of wannabe sigma male tiny dick energy.

The mods deleted his post shortly thereafter.

Just goes to remind me that new idiots are born into the world every day, and they're just as undeservedly confident as ever.

In probably what has been the most bemusedly bizarre forum flex ever, someone in discord (not ours) was disagreeing with me (not even arguing, just expressing a different preference) about breast size of all things, and his way of backing up his argument was to handwrite his reply to me on the back of an envelope and take a picture of it next to about $500 worth of gold and silver collector coins and maybe $1000-1500 in hundreds. Like he thought that somehow this laughable show of material wealth (which would probably amount to half a month's pay for someone making $60k/yr) was going to lend his argument on a completely non-financial topic some kind of support. I think even Andrew Tate would have groaned at this pathetic display of wannabe sigma male tiny dick energy.

Just goes to remind me that new idiots are born into the world every day, and they're just as undeservedly confident as ever.
Everything that fits in my hand or mouth is great, everything more is a waste.
1712761844447.png

this is a joke post. I approve of all sizes and shapes of breasts as long as the person in the body they're attached to is OK with em and as long as they're not Dave's Flappy Hooties.

Lol, that reminds me of the prank I've set up in a cabinet of the main bathroom for if guests get a little nosy while using the restroom...

bathroom prank.jpg

GasBandit

Staff member
Everything that fits in my hand or mouth is great, everything more is a waste.
That's what I said!

Lol, that reminds me of the prank I've set up in a cabinet of the main bathroom for if guests get a little nosy while using the restroom...

View attachment 47807
I have something like that too, only instead of guns, passports, and money, it's whips, crops, handcuffs, and a very large latex fist.